Lipo 6/Stimerex-es (rather than ephedrine) stack - any thoughts?

  1. New Member
    shakespearre's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    69.5%

    Lipo 6/Stimerex-es (rather than ephedrine) stack - any thoughts?


    Hi guys,

    I am a 5'2" female trying to lose about 10-15 lbs of exam weight and holiday weight that I gained last month or so. I bought Lipo 6 yesterday to help me with energy and curb appetite.
    I stopped working out since Thanksgiving and am going to start again today. I eat clean about 80-90% of the time and am going to try harder to be cleaner.

    I have a bottle of Stimerex-es with ephedra that I bought in 2007 and after reading from bodybuidling forum that Lipo 6 is actually better for thyroids than as a fat burner I thought it might be a good idea to stack Lipo 6 and Stimerex-es.

    I googled it to see if anyone's tried it and it seems that some people had great success with Lipo 6 and ephedrine HCL. But instead of spending money on ephedrine, I wanted to use what I had in hand.

    Stimerex-es contains proprietary blend with Thermo-RX and Extend-Rx Technology whatever that means and 25mg ephedrine group Alkaloids, and yohimbe among others.

    What I am worried about is if the proprietary blend itself is also a stimulant and if stacking Lipo 6 and Stimerex as opposed to just ephedrine will be ok.

    I would really appreciate your experienced opinions.
    Thanks!

  2. New Member
    tmachovec's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    13.89%

    Do not stack these two together. They are basically the same thing except Stimerex claims to have ephedrine in it. It has the extract of the leaves which is not what you want.

    If you want to take ephedrine go to your local pharmacy and ask for Primatene or Bronkaid. They both cost around ten bucks.
  3. Senior Member
    jsp0785's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,791
    Rep Power
    975
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    44.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    bronkaid is better
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    tmachovec's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    13.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    bronkaid is better
    I agree.
  5. Advanced Member
    bigpoppapump2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    366
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    86.23%

    Just go buy some bronkaid from CVS and stack it with the Lipo-6...
  6. New Member
    shakespearre's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    69.5%

    Thanks for your thoughts.

    One thing though is that I heard that both vasopro and bronkaid may make you cough not in a pleasant way. Seeing as I was trying to stack Lipo 6 and Stimerex mere coughing shouldn't be a big deal but still.
    Have you guys found that to be the case?

    And if any of you tried Lipo6/ephedrine stack I would love to know your results.
  7. Senior Member
    jsp0785's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,791
    Rep Power
    975
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    44.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by shakespearre View Post
    Thanks for your thoughts.

    One thing though is that I heard that both vasopro and bronkaid may make you cough not in a pleasant way. Seeing as I was trying to stack Lipo 6 and Stimerex mere coughing shouldn't be a big deal but still.
    Have you guys found that to be the case?

    And if any of you tried Lipo6/ephedrine stack I would love to know your results.
    all ephedrine products have an ingredient in it that breaks up flem so u can hack it up. shouldn't have a problem if u don't have any. and if u do you'll hack it up and feel better
  8. New Member
    tmachovec's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    13.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by shakespearre View Post
    Thanks for your thoughts.

    One thing though is that I heard that both vasopro and bronkaid may make you cough not in a pleasant way. Seeing as I was trying to stack Lipo 6 and Stimerex mere coughing shouldn't be a big deal but still.
    Have you guys found that to be the case?

    And if any of you tried Lipo6/ephedrine stack I would love to know your results.
    Lipo6 and Stimerex are both stimulants. One dose of Lipo6(two pills) has 200mg of caffeine. One dose of Stimerex(one pill) has 150mg of caffeine. They both have yohimbine in them has well. Lipo6 has 3mg and the stimerex has at least 3mg i'm sure. So if you stack them you will be getting 350mg of caffeine and at least 6mg of yohimbine.

    That will be too much for you and you'll feel like ****. You should just take one or two Lipo6 and one Bronkaid. Don't worry about the coughing you mentioned.

    I have taken three Lipo6 and three Primatene(37.5 mg of Eph) before and was sweating like a pig, had bad anxiety and my hands were shaking while sitting still. I could handle it though and don't take it very often like that. I take it for the stim effect not weight loss.

    I know there are guys who have taken much higher doses than me, but I wanted to give an idea of what too much will make you feel like.
  9. Senior Member
    jsp0785's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,791
    Rep Power
    975
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    44.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tmachovec View Post
    Lipo6 and Stimerex are both stimulants. One dose of Lipo6(two pills) has 200mg of caffeine. One dose of Stimerex(one pill) has 150mg of caffeine. They both have yohimbine in them has well. Lipo6 has 3mg and the stimerex has at least 3mg i'm sure. So if you stack them you will be getting 350mg of caffeine and at least 6mg of yohimbine.

    That will be too much for you and you'll feel like ****. You should just take one or two Lipo6 and one Bronkaid. Don't worry about the coughing you mentioned.

    I have taken three Lipo6 and three Primatene(37.5 mg of Eph) before and was sweating like a pig, had bad anxiety and my hands were shaking while sitting still. I could handle it though and don't take it very often like that. I take it for the stim effect not weight loss.

    I know there are guys who have taken much higher doses than me, but I wanted to give an idea of what too much will make you feel like.

    ephedrine doesn't really give me energy anymore. yohimbine on the other hand. hooooly crap
  10. New Member
    shakespearre's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    69.5%

    Thank you guys for your input.

    I bought Bronkaid yesterday from Rite Aid without any problems and took my first half dose this morning. Since I'm a small girl I wanted to start out with small dosage. If this stack really helps I'm going to post my results. I really hope I can lose 10-12lbs this month!!
  11. Senior Member
    jsp0785's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,791
    Rep Power
    975
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    44.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by shakespearre View Post
    Thank you guys for your input.

    I bought Bronkaid yesterday from Rite Aid without any problems and took my first half dose this morning. Since I'm a small girl I wanted to start out with small dosage. If this stack really helps I'm going to post my results. I really hope I can lose 10-12lbs this month!!
    it's going to work there's no doubt about it. whether u lose 12lbs or not depends on u and if ur willing to eat healthy and control portion sizes
  12. New Member
    dexterford's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    84
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    68.36%

    question


    Quote Originally Posted by tmachovec View Post
    If you want to take ephedrine go to your local pharmacy and ask for Primatene or Bronkaid. They both cost around ten bucks.
    These two are OTC products? why do you suggest them instead of ephedrine (besides the legality.)?
  13. New Member
    tmachovec's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    13.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by dexterford View Post
    These two are OTC products? why do you suggest them instead of ephedrine (besides the legality.)?
    Yeah there OTC. The Primatene has 25mg Ephedrine HCL and the Bronkaid has 25 mg Ephedrine Sulfate. How do you get it?
  14. Senior Member
    jsp0785's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,791
    Rep Power
    975
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    44.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tmachovec View Post
    Yeah there OTC. The Primatene has 25mg Ephedrine HCL and the Bronkaid has 25 mg Ephedrine Sulfate. How do you get it?
    they're OTC. u just have to go and ask the pharmacist for it. cause u have to normally sign a book so they can track how much u buy. it's one of the main ingredients to make meth with so they track it to see if ur buying a lot
  15. New Member
    shakespearre's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    69.5%

    I was just reading Lyle McDonal's The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook and it says,

    "As one major caveat, you should never (NEVER) mix EC and yohimbe; in fact, you shouldn’t take them within about 4 hours of one another. The reason is that the side effects of each will multiply and both blood pressure and heart rate can really jump."

    2 Lipo 6 apparently contains 5mg of yohimbe. Now I've been taking Lipo 6/ephedrine stack for 6 days and so far I've had no troubles. My dosage was 1 Lipo 6 and 1/2 Bronkaid at 7 or 8 am and at 2 or 3 pm. But I'm a bit worried now especially since I was going to up my dose starting tomorrow. Should I still keep taking it? Or switch over to EC stack?
  16. Senior Member
    jsp0785's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,791
    Rep Power
    975
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    44.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by shakespearre View Post
    I was just reading Lyle McDonal's The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook and it says,

    "As one major caveat, you should never (NEVER) mix EC and yohimbe; in fact, you shouldn’t take them within about 4 hours of one another. The reason is that the side effects of each will multiply and both blood pressure and heart rate can really jump."

    2 Lipo 6 apparently contains 5mg of yohimbe. Now I've been taking Lipo 6/ephedrine stack for 6 days and so far I've had no troubles. My dosage was 1 Lipo 6 and 1/2 Bronkaid at 7 or 8 am and at 2 or 3 pm. But I'm a bit worried now especially since I was going to up my dose starting tomorrow. Should I still keep taking it? Or switch over to EC stack?
    eca stack. if u want yohimbe take it in between cycles of ECA. u don't need to skyrocket your blood pressure like that. and yohimbine is much more effecting i think than yohimbe. and you're not feeling anything now because ur supposed to be taking 25mg of ephedrine HCL per dose. a bronkaid is only 12.5 grams per pill. so you are only taking 6.25 grams of ephedrine at a time. i'm pretty sure thats not enough to do anything
  17. New Member
    tmachovec's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    13.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by shakespearre View Post
    I was just reading Lyle McDonal's The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook and it says,

    "As one major caveat, you should never (NEVER) mix EC and yohimbe; in fact, you shouldn’t take them within about 4 hours of one another. The reason is that the side effects of each will multiply and both blood pressure and heart rate can really jump."

    2 Lipo 6 apparently contains 5mg of yohimbe. Now I've been taking Lipo 6/ephedrine stack for 6 days and so far I've had no troubles. My dosage was 1 Lipo 6 and 1/2 Bronkaid at 7 or 8 am and at 2 or 3 pm. But I'm a bit worried now especially since I was going to up my dose starting tomorrow. Should I still keep taking it? Or switch over to EC stack?
    No, Lipo6 does not contain 5mg of Yohimbe. It contains 3mg of yohimbine. These are two different things. Yohimbine is the extract of Yohimbe, much less sides effects. Do some research.

    Serving Size 2 Capsule
    Servings Per Container 1
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
    Synephrine HCL 20mg *
    Synthetic 99% Guggulsterones Z&E 1:1 20mg *
    Yohimbine HCL 3mg *
    Caffeine Anhydrous USP 200mg *
    Bioperine 5mg *
    * Daily Value not established
    Other Ingredients
    Vegetable Cellulose, Glycerin, Purified Water, Polysorbate 80.
    This Product Utilized Only Natural Vegetable Capsules That Are Free Of Animal Products.

    Bronkaid has 25 mg of Eph Sulfate per pill. Read the box. Primatene is dosed at 12.5 mg per pill.

    If you are worried about taking any of these, don't take them.
  18. Senior Member
    jsp0785's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,791
    Rep Power
    975
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    44.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tmachovec View Post
    No, Lipo6 does not contain 5mg of Yohimbe. It contains 3mg of yohimbine. These are two different things. Yohimbine is the extract of Yohimbe, much less sides effects. Do some research.

    Serving Size 2 Capsule
    Servings Per Container 1
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
    Synephrine HCL 20mg *
    Synthetic 99% Guggulsterones Z&E 1:1 20mg *
    Yohimbine HCL 3mg *
    Caffeine Anhydrous USP 200mg *
    Bioperine 5mg *
    * Daily Value not established
    Other Ingredients
    Vegetable Cellulose, Glycerin, Purified Water, Polysorbate 80.
    This Product Utilized Only Natural Vegetable Capsules That Are Free Of Animal Products.

    Bronkaid has 25 mg of Eph Sulfate per pill. Read the box. Primatene is dosed at 12.5 mg per pill.

    If you are worried about taking any of these, don't take them.
    primatene is better
  19. New Member
    dmarie10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    73
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    97%

    Baby FAT!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    primatene is better
    I had a baby 7 months ago. I was 120 lbs before I was preganant. I gained 110 lbs during the pregnancy!! Crazy, I know. I now weigh 180, and i am working very hard to get back to 120. I run everyday (including weekends), most days 4 miles, and the others 2 to 3.

    Back in the day I used to take Stacker 3...AWESOME!! Being that is unavailable, I have been taking Stimerex - ES EXTRA STRENGHT. Is there anything else I can take to help me lose the weight? Can I take Bronkaid, with the Stimerex, to help lose the weight?

    Any thoughts? Thanks....
  20. New Member
    lohyewcheong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    78
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    86.17%

    I have tried ephedrine with 2 caps of Lipo6x.
    Somehow the ephedrine yohimbine combo did not make me get a stroke or heart attack.
    In fact I felt really really good in the gym.
    But I think I'm already very resistant to stimulants so your results may differ from mine.
  21. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,242
    Rep Power
    51548
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dmarie10 View Post
    I had a baby 7 months ago. I was 120 lbs before I was preganant. I gained 110 lbs during the pregnancy!! Crazy, I know. I now weigh 180, and i am working very hard to get back to 120. I run everyday (including weekends), most days 4 miles, and the others 2 to 3.

    Back in the day I used to take Stacker 3...AWESOME!! Being that is unavailable, I have been taking Stimerex - ES EXTRA STRENGHT. Is there anything else I can take to help me lose the weight? Can I take Bronkaid, with the Stimerex, to help lose the weight?

    Any thoughts? Thanks....
    There is no need to take Stimerex with bronkaid. If you do this rather than get on a healthy diet you risk heart damage and blood pressure issues. The minute you have kids you owe THEM, which means taking care of you!

    Weight lifting will help burn it faster than a large amount of cardio. Although cardio 3 days a week or so is a good thing.
  22. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,242
    Rep Power
    51548
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Diet is also the thing that determines what you are made of! It is the hardest part of bodybuilding or lifestyle changes. To want junk but to have to have the willpower to turn it away. It seperates the winners from the everyday lifters.

    So often I see people in the gym who never look different. They don't get the protein to grow, or the clean diet to lose, so all that hard work goes to waste.
  23. New Member
    dmarie10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    73
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    97%

    Thanks...I am also eating very healthy , as well
  24. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,242
    Rep Power
    51548
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dmarie10 View Post
    Thanks...I am also eating very healthy , as well
    Awesome! Then I would say pick one over the other. i personally hate the Stimerex. I myself use the Primatene tabs and they work well.
  25. Senior Member
    jsp0785's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,791
    Rep Power
    975
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    44.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Awesome! Then I would say pick one over the other. i personally hate the Stimerex. I myself use the Primatene tabs and they work well.
    EC and DCP best combo legally out there
  26. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,242
    Rep Power
    51548
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    EC and DCP best combo legally out there
    It works well for me.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 09:21 PM
  2. ephedrine with LIPO 6 Black
    By scotty2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 11:21 AM
  3. Logging my progress on Lipo 6/ephedrine stack
    By shakespearre in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 12:20 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 04:46 PM
  5. SuperPump 250/ lipo 6 stack
    By m6man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 11:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in