Lipo 6/Stimerex-es (rather than ephedrine) stack - any thoughts?

shakespearre

Awards
Hi guys,

I am a 5'2" female trying to lose about 10-15 lbs of exam weight and holiday weight that I gained last month or so. I bought Lipo 6 yesterday to help me with energy and curb appetite.
I stopped working out since Thanksgiving and am going to start again today. I eat clean about 80-90% of the time and am going to try harder to be cleaner.

I have a bottle of Stimerex-es with ephedra that I bought in 2007 and after reading from bodybuidling forum that Lipo 6 is actually better for thyroids than as a fat burner I thought it might be a good idea to stack Lipo 6 and Stimerex-es.

I googled it to see if anyone's tried it and it seems that some people had great success with Lipo 6 and ephedrine HCL. But instead of spending money on ephedrine, I wanted to use what I had in hand.

Stimerex-es contains proprietary blend with Thermo-RX and Extend-Rx Technology whatever that means and 25mg ephedrine group Alkaloids, and yohimbe among others.

What I am worried about is if the proprietary blend itself is also a stimulant and if stacking Lipo 6 and Stimerex as opposed to just ephedrine will be ok.

I would really appreciate your experienced opinions.
Thanks!

tmachovec

tmachovec

Awards
Do not stack these two together. They are basically the same thing except Stimerex claims to have ephedrine in it. It has the extract of the leaves which is not what you want.

If you want to take ephedrine go to your local pharmacy and ask for Primatene or Bronkaid. They both cost around ten bucks.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Just go buy some bronkaid from CVS and stack it with the Lipo-6...

shakespearre

Awards
Thanks for your thoughts.

One thing though is that I heard that both vasopro and bronkaid may make you cough not in a pleasant way. Seeing as I was trying to stack Lipo 6 and Stimerex mere coughing shouldn't be a big deal but still.
Have you guys found that to be the case?

And if any of you tried Lipo6/ephedrine stack I would love to know your results.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established

One thing though is that I heard that both vasopro and bronkaid may make you cough not in a pleasant way. Seeing as I was trying to stack Lipo 6 and Stimerex mere coughing shouldn't be a big deal but still.

And if any of you tried Lipo6/ephedrine stack I would love to know your results.
all ephedrine products have an ingredient in it that breaks up flem so u can hack it up. shouldn't have a problem if u don't have any. and if u do you'll hack it up and feel better

tmachovec

tmachovec

Awards

Lipo6 and Stimerex are both stimulants. One dose of Lipo6(two pills) has 200mg of caffeine. One dose of Stimerex(one pill) has 150mg of caffeine. They both have yohimbine in them has well. Lipo6 has 3mg and the stimerex has at least 3mg i'm sure. So if you stack them you will be getting 350mg of caffeine and at least 6mg of yohimbine.

That will be too much for you and you'll feel like ****. You should just take one or two Lipo6 and one Bronkaid. Don't worry about the coughing you mentioned.

I have taken three Lipo6 and three Primatene(37.5 mg of Eph) before and was sweating like a pig, had bad anxiety and my hands were shaking while sitting still. I could handle it though and don't take it very often like that. I take it for the stim effect not weight loss.

I know there are guys who have taken much higher doses than me, but I wanted to give an idea of what too much will make you feel like.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Lipo6 and Stimerex are both stimulants. One dose of Lipo6(two pills) has 200mg of caffeine. One dose of Stimerex(one pill) has 150mg of caffeine. They both have yohimbine in them has well. Lipo6 has 3mg and the stimerex has at least 3mg i'm sure. So if you stack them you will be getting 350mg of caffeine and at least 6mg of yohimbine.

That will be too much for you and you'll feel like ****. You should just take one or two Lipo6 and one Bronkaid. Don't worry about the coughing you mentioned.

I have taken three Lipo6 and three Primatene(37.5 mg of Eph) before and was sweating like a pig, had bad anxiety and my hands were shaking while sitting still. I could handle it though and don't take it very often like that. I take it for the stim effect not weight loss.

I know there are guys who have taken much higher doses than me, but I wanted to give an idea of what too much will make you feel like.

ephedrine doesn't really give me energy anymore. yohimbine on the other hand. hooooly crap

shakespearre

Awards
Thank you guys for your input.

I bought Bronkaid yesterday from Rite Aid without any problems and took my first half dose this morning. Since I'm a small girl I wanted to start out with small dosage. If this stack really helps I'm going to post my results. I really hope I can lose 10-12lbs this month!!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys for your input.

I bought Bronkaid yesterday from Rite Aid without any problems and took my first half dose this morning. Since I'm a small girl I wanted to start out with small dosage. If this stack really helps I'm going to post my results. I really hope I can lose 10-12lbs this month!!
it's going to work there's no doubt about it. whether u lose 12lbs or not depends on u and if ur willing to eat healthy and control portion sizes

dexterford

Awards
question

If you want to take ephedrine go to your local pharmacy and ask for Primatene or Bronkaid. They both cost around ten bucks.
These two are OTC products? why do you suggest them instead of ephedrine (besides the legality.)?

tmachovec

tmachovec

Awards
These two are OTC products? why do you suggest them instead of ephedrine (besides the legality.)?
Yeah there OTC. The Primatene has 25mg Ephedrine HCL and the Bronkaid has 25 mg Ephedrine Sulfate. How do you get it?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Yeah there OTC. The Primatene has 25mg Ephedrine HCL and the Bronkaid has 25 mg Ephedrine Sulfate. How do you get it?
they're OTC. u just have to go and ask the pharmacist for it. cause u have to normally sign a book so they can track how much u buy. it's one of the main ingredients to make meth with so they track it to see if ur buying a lot

shakespearre

Awards
I was just reading Lyle McDonal's The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook and it says,

"As one major caveat, you should never (NEVER) mix EC and yohimbe; in fact, you shouldn’t take them within about 4 hours of one another. The reason is that the side effects of each will multiply and both blood pressure and heart rate can really jump."

2 Lipo 6 apparently contains 5mg of yohimbe. Now I've been taking Lipo 6/ephedrine stack for 6 days and so far I've had no troubles. My dosage was 1 Lipo 6 and 1/2 Bronkaid at 7 or 8 am and at 2 or 3 pm. But I'm a bit worried now especially since I was going to up my dose starting tomorrow. Should I still keep taking it? Or switch over to EC stack?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established

"As one major caveat, you should never (NEVER) mix EC and yohimbe; in fact, you shouldn’t take them within about 4 hours of one another. The reason is that the side effects of each will multiply and both blood pressure and heart rate can really jump."

2 Lipo 6 apparently contains 5mg of yohimbe. Now I've been taking Lipo 6/ephedrine stack for 6 days and so far I've had no troubles. My dosage was 1 Lipo 6 and 1/2 Bronkaid at 7 or 8 am and at 2 or 3 pm. But I'm a bit worried now especially since I was going to up my dose starting tomorrow. Should I still keep taking it? Or switch over to EC stack?
eca stack. if u want yohimbe take it in between cycles of ECA. u don't need to skyrocket your blood pressure like that. and yohimbine is much more effecting i think than yohimbe. and you're not feeling anything now because ur supposed to be taking 25mg of ephedrine HCL per dose. a bronkaid is only 12.5 grams per pill. so you are only taking 6.25 grams of ephedrine at a time. i'm pretty sure thats not enough to do anything

tmachovec

tmachovec

Awards

No, Lipo6 does not contain 5mg of Yohimbe. It contains 3mg of yohimbine. These are two different things. Yohimbine is the extract of Yohimbe, much less sides effects. Do some research.

Serving Size 2 Capsule
Servings Per Container 1
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Synephrine HCL 20mg *
Synthetic 99% Guggulsterones Z&E 1:1 20mg *
Yohimbine HCL 3mg *
Caffeine Anhydrous USP 200mg *
Bioperine 5mg *
* Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients
Vegetable Cellulose, Glycerin, Purified Water, Polysorbate 80.
This Product Utilized Only Natural Vegetable Capsules That Are Free Of Animal Products.

Bronkaid has 25 mg of Eph Sulfate per pill. Read the box. Primatene is dosed at 12.5 mg per pill.

If you are worried about taking any of these, don't take them.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
No, Lipo6 does not contain 5mg of Yohimbe. It contains 3mg of yohimbine. These are two different things. Yohimbine is the extract of Yohimbe, much less sides effects. Do some research.

Serving Size 2 Capsule
Servings Per Container 1
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Synephrine HCL 20mg *
Synthetic 99% Guggulsterones Z&E 1:1 20mg *
Yohimbine HCL 3mg *
Caffeine Anhydrous USP 200mg *
Bioperine 5mg *
* Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients
Vegetable Cellulose, Glycerin, Purified Water, Polysorbate 80.
This Product Utilized Only Natural Vegetable Capsules That Are Free Of Animal Products.

Bronkaid has 25 mg of Eph Sulfate per pill. Read the box. Primatene is dosed at 12.5 mg per pill.

If you are worried about taking any of these, don't take them.
primatene is better

dmarie10

Awards
Baby FAT!!!!

primatene is better
I had a baby 7 months ago. I was 120 lbs before I was preganant. I gained 110 lbs during the pregnancy!! Crazy, I know. I now weigh 180, and i am working very hard to get back to 120. I run everyday (including weekends), most days 4 miles, and the others 2 to 3.

Back in the day I used to take Stacker 3...AWESOME!! Being that is unavailable, I have been taking Stimerex - ES EXTRA STRENGHT. Is there anything else I can take to help me lose the weight? Can I take Bronkaid, with the Stimerex, to help lose the weight?

Any thoughts? Thanks....:fingersx:

lohyewcheong

lohyewcheong

Awards
I have tried ephedrine with 2 caps of Lipo6x.
Somehow the ephedrine yohimbine combo did not make me get a stroke or heart attack.
In fact I felt really really good in the gym.
But I think I'm already very resistant to stimulants so your results may differ from mine.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had a baby 7 months ago. I was 120 lbs before I was preganant. I gained 110 lbs during the pregnancy!! Crazy, I know. I now weigh 180, and i am working very hard to get back to 120. I run everyday (including weekends), most days 4 miles, and the others 2 to 3.

Back in the day I used to take Stacker 3...AWESOME!! Being that is unavailable, I have been taking Stimerex - ES EXTRA STRENGHT. Is there anything else I can take to help me lose the weight? Can I take Bronkaid, with the Stimerex, to help lose the weight?

Any thoughts? Thanks....:fingersx:
There is no need to take Stimerex with bronkaid. If you do this rather than get on a healthy diet you risk heart damage and blood pressure issues. The minute you have kids you owe THEM, which means taking care of you!

Weight lifting will help burn it faster than a large amount of cardio. Although cardio 3 days a week or so is a good thing.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Diet is also the thing that determines what you are made of! It is the hardest part of bodybuilding or lifestyle changes. To want junk but to have to have the willpower to turn it away. It seperates the winners from the everyday lifters.

So often I see people in the gym who never look different. They don't get the protein to grow, or the clean diet to lose, so all that hard work goes to waste.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks...I am also eating very healthy , as well
Awesome! Then I would say pick one over the other. i personally hate the Stimerex. I myself use the Primatene tabs and they work well.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Then I would say pick one over the other. i personally hate the Stimerex. I myself use the Primatene tabs and they work well.
EC and DCP best combo legally out there