6-oxo 3 caps a day 5 days on 2 days off continuous, safe?

  1. 6-oxo 3 caps a day 5 days on 2 days off continuous, safe?


    Hi there,

    Was wondering if taking 6-oxo 3 caps a day 5 days on 2 days off continuously is safe from any long term side effects ? I got such great results from 6-oxo that I would like to stay on it but not sure if it is a wise idea?

    Thanks!


  2. i wouldnt do that for longer than 8 weeks maximum.

    theres also no reason to be staying on AI's continuously
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by DanielS3368 View Post
    Hi there,

    Was wondering if taking 6-oxo 3 caps a day 5 days on 2 days off continuously is safe from any long term side effects ? I got such great results from 6-oxo that I would like to stay on it but not sure if it is a wise idea?

    Thanks!
    no one will give you a correct answer cause there's no long term studies on 6-oxo, if I was you I would cycle it as recommended
    •   
       


  4. obrigado
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DanielS3368 View Post
    obrigado
    de nada, fantastica

  6. Prob go with the recommended dosing and x2 to this:
    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    i wouldnt do that for longer than 8 weeks maximum.

    theres also no reason to be staying on AI's continuously
    Hope this helps

  7. Is the pic your reason for wanting to stay on oxo indefinitely? If you are looking for a long term strategy, I'd look into rotating androstenetrione with some herbal test boosters like longjack 100:1, nettle root, 60-95%, and perhaps transdermal resveratrol, aka Sustain Alpha, for 6 to 8 weeks. You'd still have to cycle off of it for an equal amount of time to stem attenuation.

  8. An 11 week cycle is SAFE with 6-oxo.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DanielS3368 View Post
    obrigado

    dood thats fukkin ridiculous. that has to be photoshopped

  10. Quote Originally Posted by outspiral View Post
    dood thats fukkin ridiculous. that has to be photoshopped
    That's not photoshoped, that's brazilian

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    That's not photoshoped, that's brazilian
    yes. yes that is.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    That's not photoshoped, that's brazilian
    sorry bro, there's not such thing as Brazilian language(and don't get me wrong I love Brazil), its Portuguese

  13. you can stay on 300mg of 6oxo for a VERY long time.

    i would dose it every other day though.

    Reasoning:
    Xeno Estrogens
    Estrogens in foods

    We consume them everyday. the xeno estrogens will have more long term effects on your body then 6oxo will IMO

  14. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    sorry bro, there's not such thing as Brazilian language(and don't get me wrong I love Brazil), its Portuguese
    He meant Brazilian girl, not language.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by likkayouth View Post
    He meant Brazilian girl, not language.
    oh, I misunderstood,lol.
    yep, its probably Brazilian and let me tell you, thank God next week I go to Brazil

  16. I saw excellent results with 6-oxo with massive ball swell but it made me very lethargic, if I choose to run it again I won't use more than one pill per night. Even with one pill it helped with libido issues.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual View Post
    I saw excellent results with 6-oxo with massive ball swell but it made me very lethargic, if I choose to run it again I won't use more than one pill per night. Even with one pill it helped with libido issues.
    I love 6-oxo, my first choise on AI`s

  18. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    ...
    thank God next week I go to Brazil
    VocÍ sorte bastardo

  19. Quote Originally Posted by likkayouth View Post
    VocÍ sorte bastardo
    4 times a year, I use it for pct

  20. The 5 on 2 off is used usually with GH related products. Follow rec. dosing.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 4 days of HGHPro - 4 days of CT sweeeet slumber!
    By CTDeuce in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 01:47 AM
  2. Two A Days
    By lironk in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 02:53 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 04:44 PM
  4. Diet on training days VS non training days..
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 07:01 PM
Log in
Log in