6-oxo 3 caps a day 5 days on 2 days off continuous, safe?

DanielS3368

Awards
Hi there,

Was wondering if taking 6-oxo 3 caps a day 5 days on 2 days off continuously is safe from any long term side effects ? I got such great results from 6-oxo that I would like to stay on it but not sure if it is a wise idea?

Thanks!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i wouldnt do that for longer than 8 weeks maximum.

theres also no reason to be staying on AI's continuously

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Hi there,

Was wondering if taking 6-oxo 3 caps a day 5 days on 2 days off continuously is safe from any long term side effects ? I got such great results from 6-oxo that I would like to stay on it but not sure if it is a wise idea?

Thanks!
no one will give you a correct answer cause there's no long term studies on 6-oxo, if I was you I would cycle it as recommended

HEARTLESS

Awards
Prob go with the recommended dosing and x2 to this:
i wouldnt do that for longer than 8 weeks maximum.

theres also no reason to be staying on AI's continuously
Hope this helps

ejg700

ejg700

Awards
Is the pic your reason for wanting to stay on oxo indefinitely? If you are looking for a long term strategy, I'd look into rotating androstenetrione with some herbal test boosters like longjack 100:1, nettle root, 60-95%, and perhaps transdermal resveratrol, aka Sustain Alpha, for 6 to 8 weeks. You'd still have to cycle off of it for an equal amount of time to stem attenuation.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
That's not photoshoped, that's brazilian :head:
sorry bro, there's not such thing as Brazilian language(and don't get me wrong I love Brazil), its Portuguese

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you can stay on 300mg of 6oxo for a VERY long time.

i would dose it every other day though.

Reasoning:
Xeno Estrogens
Estrogens in foods

We consume them everyday. the xeno estrogens will have more long term effects on your body then 6oxo will IMO

Intellectual

Awards
I saw excellent results with 6-oxo with massive ball swell but it made me very lethargic, if I choose to run it again I won't use more than one pill per night. Even with one pill it helped with libido issues.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I saw excellent results with 6-oxo with massive ball swell but it made me very lethargic, if I choose to run it again I won't use more than one pill per night. Even with one pill it helped with libido issues.
I love 6-oxo, my first choise on AI`s