Never bought from nutraplanet

iknowwhoyouar

Awards
About to make a purchase for some NeoVar ($14.99) and some Whey AND "Kwik Karb" (to mix in PWO shake to take with NeoVar)

Is there any 'tips' y'all could give to a first time buyer?
(i.e. how to get free stuff, discount codes, etc)

Thanks, appreciate it.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup make sure you use the code for free shipping and 10% off if your order is above $100. If you need some filler ideas, you might want to look at our http://www.nutraplanet.com/top_100 and pick up some staples like http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/primaforce/zma-180-caps.html , http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/omega-3-1000-capsules.html , http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/creatine-monohydrate-1-kilo.html , etc.

Also in the comment box you can remind the shippers that you are interested in samples, but we will be very generous during this special New Years sale :)

iknowwhoyouar

Awards
the link you posted
Thanks for responding.
Yeah, that's the main reason why I went to this site in the first place was due to that.
The whole 'free samples' bit, is that just included or would I need to stock my cart full of sample things?

Also, are there any "10% off all purchases" coupons regardless of price offers that "another bodybuilding site" may or may not use?
Yup make sure you use the code for free shipping and 10% off if your order is above $100. If you need some filler ideas, you might want to look at our Top 100 and pick up some staples like , etc.

Also in the comment box you can remind the shippers that you are interested in samples, but we will be very generous during this special New Years sale :)
Awesome! Thanks, man.
Don't wanna feel like I missed an opportunity on my first ever purchase here.

Happy New Year's y'all

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you will not be disappointed, over the yrs ive ordered from many places and now only go with NP unless they dont carry particular prohormones im interested in.

NP is the most professional operation out there and have amazing deals for those of us who order over 200$ at a time. Not to mention their sale right now is beyond generous.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id spend a hundred dollars so you can get that free shipping plus the coupon

disgraziato

Awards
I've ordered from many supplement stores, and NP is definitely one that stands out, great quality products.

bigsexy

Awards
Once you buy from nutra, you don't go enywhere else. You then make it your homepage, and then you wish they sold food so you never have to go anywhere else. All kidding aside, once you place an order, you see that you are doing business with a group of people who know how to take care of customers. Also, the free samples are a big plus.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
About to make a purchase for some NeoVar ($14.99) and some Whey AND "Kwik Karb" (to mix in PWO shake to take with NeoVar)

Is there any 'tips' y'all could give to a first time buyer?
(i.e. how to get free stuff, discount codes, etc)

Thanks, appreciate it.
it's the only place to get supps IMHO

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
thats the truth big-b!
NUTRAPLANET.COM!
for all your supplement needs!:thumbsup:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
wow, lot of positive feedback here!
thanks everyone for supporting the Planet.

manbeast31

Awards
ill never buy from anywhere else EVER again

nutraplanet.com is the bomb :head: best prices and fast cheap shipping

iknowwhoyouar

Awards
Damn, with this cult-like following clearly I walked upon a good website haha.

Thanks y'all for the help.

Status of my order as of this morning: Processing.

w00t! :head:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Damn, with this cult-like following clearly I walked upon a good website haha.

Thanks y'all for the help.

Status of my order as of this morning: Processing.

w00t! :head:
:thumbsup:

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
ill never buy from anywhere else EVER again

nutraplanet.com is the bomb :head: best prices and fast cheap shipping
Now i dont wanna knock the Planet, but IMHO the website generally disappoints me. I click the drop down menu for search by manufactuer, scroll down to say Universal, click on it and nothing happens, scroll back down and Universal is still highlighted, click on it again, once again nothing,,,At this point I get pissed and say screw it, I just ordered 450 bucks worth of stuff and would have ordered from the planet simply cause of this forum, but I didnt have the patience to deal with the website not functioning properly,,just tried again and same deal today....Not sure what thats all about.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
that's strange. which browser are you using?
i just pulled up all of universal's products in a matter of seconds.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
x2 on the browser question. I haven't experienced any problems with NP's website using Avant Browser (IE based browser)

That being said, with very few expections Nutraplanet has been my only online supplement retailer for the past year. :thumbsup:

PS: Ask for a pic of Rene in the comment box. :lol:

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Internet Exlorer 8

I just noticed that Active Nutrition is the Manufactuer that I can select that works. For what ever reson Active Nutrition shows up in blue and all other manufactuers are in black. So all the ones in black lead me nowhere.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm....that's not good.
i just tried my IE8 and it is working for me.
i did shoot off a note to have this problem checked out though. last thing we need is frustrated people who can't spend their money.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Ive got $390 Canadian riding on nutra being the bomb. 14 items, and hopefully the hookup on freebies lol.

This isnt my first order tho, lol.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Now i dont wanna knock the Planet, but IMHO the website generally disappoints me. I click the drop down menu for search by manufactuer, scroll down to say Universal, click on it and nothing happens, scroll back down and Universal is still highlighted, click on it again, once again nothing,,,At this point I get pissed and say screw it,,i go back to dpsnutrition as I have for the last several years and order at will. I just ordered 450 bucks worth of stuff and would have ordered from the planet simply cause of this forum, but I didnt have the patience to deal with the website not functioning properly,,just tried again and same deal today....Not sure what thats all about.
im sorry to hear about your dilema.i hope that you dont let it deter you from shopping at NUTRAPLANET.COM. im sure that this problem will be looked into my friend.:thumbsup:

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
im sorry to hear about your dilema.i hope that you dont let it deter you from shopping at NUTRAPLANET.COM. im sure that this problem will be looked into my friend.:thumbsup:
I will be back at the station on Sunday, I will have to remember to try a city computer and see what happens. I was looking for the price on Animal Pak and got to it thru the vitamin link,,WOW,, $6 bucks more than DPS..What up with that?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I will be back at the station on Sunday, I will have to remember to try a city computer and see what happens. I was looking for the price on Animal Pak and got to it thru the vitamin link,,WOW,, $6 bucks more than DPS..What up with that?
6 bucks!:nono:..LOL..N.P:thumbsup:

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I ordered Thursday, order shipped Friday (today)!

manbeast31

Awards
if you ever have problems with IE8 just get firefox its much better.

iknowwhoyouar

Awards
Just a quick question...
I made this order on Jan. 1st morning and on Jan. 2 I got an email saying "order is now processing."
Since then, however, nothing.

I don't know if that means it has shipped or what.
How long does it normally take between order and reception of the order (usually)?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick question...
I made this order on Jan. 1st morning and on Jan. 2 I got an email saying "order is now processing."
Since then, however, nothing.

I don't know if that means it has shipped or what.
How long does it normally take between order and reception of the order (usually)?
this sale crushed the staff and has cleared a lot of products completely out of stock. below is a summary from the boss himself.
now that the short holiday weeks are behind us, i expect most of the orders to get processed early this week. only if you happened to grab a product that was allowed to oversell, should you expect any further delays.

We are working hard to get everyone's orders processed and shipped out as quickly as possible. This has definitely been a record breaking sale in terms of sales and order volume--Thank You Everyone! Due to the monumental amount of orders and out of stock items being allowed to sell for the sale, you may experience delays in ship time. We sincerely appreciate everyone's patience!

kurtphyre

kurtphyre

Awards
NP won't let me check-out with out of stock items? What's the deal? I want the new Cissus powder and Xtend/Vasocharge combo.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
NP won't let me check-out with out of stock items? What's the deal? I want the new Cissus powder and Xtend/Vasocharge combo.
if a restock isn't expected in within the week, the product won't be allowed to oversell due to the amount of time it would hold up your order.
those products will be market in red type stating out of stock.
you'll need to remove those to check out and hopefully grab them later once they get restocked.

if a restock is expected in soon, then it will be marked 'ships in 2-3 business days' and will allow you to check out.
however, your order shipment will be delayed by a few days until that stock is available.
hope this answers your question.

kurtphyre

kurtphyre

Awards
^^Yes that does answer my question, Thank You, but I won't be able to get free shipping when the items come back in stock. Ugh. Some other guy said I could type out what I want in the comment box. But then how would I pay for the items?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
yeah, this sale has been much more successful than expected, cleaning a lot of goods out.

the cissus rx bulk powder should be up for sale today.
this is avail now: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/super-cissus-rx-90-caps.html

i believe a new xtend shipment is due in shortly as well.
i know we have a lot of shipments expected in this week.
the sale runs through the 10th so it may be worth it and gamble on some goodies coming available this week.

iknowwhoyouar

Awards
Thanks for the update, man. Appreciate it.

If we had ordered something that now reads out of stock (but was 'in stock' then), we should be good to go, right?