Sugar (SizeOn) during workout good or bad?

mdgrwl

Awards
I've been taking SizeOn of and on for the past few months and wondering if the whole 'intra-workout' sugar things is the best... I feel like I get light headed and tiered during my training.

Any knowledge on sugars during workout? Is it a good thing, and I'm just straight up fatigued, or is it causing me to get tiered/light headed?

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I've never heard of the addition of sugar doing this, only not enough. Your blood sugar levels could be getting low.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea Size-On won't make you light headed during a WO (for someone with healthy insulin response), in fact it should prevent it.

With that said I fully believe SO is the best intra workout product on the market, i even prefer it to intrabolic.

camaleon

Awards
yea Size-On won't make you light headed during a WO (for someone with healthy insulin response), in fact it should prevent it.

With that said I fully believe SO is the best intra workout product on the market, i even prefer it to intrabolic.

word!

Size-On ftw

Maniac40

Maniac40

Awards
try glycomaize or carbolyn

maybe add glycomaize of carbolyn instead of sugar, it should alleviate the light headedness

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Isn't there a high probability of the creatine in Size On converting to creatinine if it is mixed and not consumed immediately (such as over the course of a 45-60 minute workout?)

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Isn't there a high probability of the creatine in Size On converting to creatinine if it is mixed and not consumed immediately (such as over the course of a 45-60 minute workout?)
Not in that short of a time period.

Carbs during training are definitely beneficial IF you are training hard.