Supplement suggestions

candynobad373

Awards
hey im 16 years old im 5 feet 11 inches i weigh 154 i been working out almost 2 years i used to be small as hell now im decent.

i want to be huge as most guys working out do.

i already take N.O. shotgun but i wanna get off of it and move to a prohormone or something of the sort to get me basically just big but also cutt.

any ideas?

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
At your age and size you don't need any supplements to grow.

Eat like a horse and you will grow. Food will benefit you far more than any supplement will at this point.

candynobad373

Awards
if you say so

my mom is a health freak all we ever have is organic everything and i like it i eat a lottt but its of that stuff and i hit the toilet at least 3 times a day my gain is definitely nott from food and at this point i basically dont have much control over what i eat

candynobad373

Awards
if i were to be on a prohormone though which would be the absolute best for weight gain strength gain and more cut and bigger?

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
Well if your diet sucks there isn't anything that is going to help you.

Tell your mom to buy organically raised meat, eggs, etc. and eat that **** like candy. Keep eating all your grains and fats and you'll be good.

EDIT: You are 16. DO NOT take a prohormone!!!! steroids will **** up your body beyond comprehension at your age.

candynobad373

Awards
okay thank you man as i type this im eating 2 16 oz steaks lol

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
if i were to be on a prohormone though which would be the absolute best for weight gain strength gain and more cut and bigger?
Anyone giving you prohormone / Roid advice at this stage would act irresponsibly.

Have you ever spend a thought on why companies manufacturing this stuff say "minimum age 21"???

candynobad373

Awards
i usually eat a bowl of protein cereal with orange juice for breakfast crap school lunch then snacks including fiber cookies and yogurts and usually a meat filled big dinner and orange juice before bed

thats a daily diet for me

any suggestions to just get big and cut besides just working out

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
thats it? man. take some protien shakes to school or hard boil eggs or something. bring your own lunch?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
for example a good breakfast is 5 eggs, 2 tablespoon Peanut butter, 1-2 cup fruit and a handful of almonds. focus on getting alot more meats, eggs, complex carbohydrates. When I am wanting to bulk I will eat 500G-600G carbs in a day sometimes. I HIGHLY doubt you are getting that much. Try it for a month...I bet you will see a difference. I have a very high metabolism just as you do and upping calories and macronutrients is a great way to combat this.

No pro-hormone is smart right now. I hate hearing all these 16 year olds getting into things like this. Just work hard man, eat right, sleep good. results will come when you satisfy those needs efficiently

candynobad373

Awards
hey guys thanks for the help im up to 162 naturally benching 215 now easily

any other suggestions?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Don't worry about the PH's.

Try a basic creatine like Axis Labs CEE or SNS CEE.

-Your diet has to be in check first.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
you need to stop thinking your a hardass and better than everyone else here big guy. were all here to help you achieve your goals and give you the best advice. theres no need to come in here acting like your some big know it all (obviously your not since your asking for help). working out and bodybuilding are a learning process and im still learning and have alot to learn as do much of the people here. but with everyone together, alot of questions can be answered. so a long story short be appreciative that all these people are eager to give you great advice. everyone here dedicates there life to this and are more than willing to share the knowledge they have learned along the way.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Just like TexasLifter said,
Dont take a pro hormone, and eat more. even if you take a prohormone and dont eat more nothing will happen. you need cals and food to grow. with out those nothing else matters. you cant build a house with out wood and bricks, food (and protein) are the wood and bricks of muscle, no other way around it.

People are giving good advice, wish i had that advice when i was your age. feel free to PM me if you have any further questions.

CRcatcher06

Awards
There is really no quick way to get big an just eat right and a lot and work your a** off and things will come. Its good that your starting somewhat young, you will have plenty of time to get where you want to be.