DiCreatine Malate

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

DiCreatine Malate

Has anyone used it? What Kind of Results Did u see? Comparable to Mono or CEE? Seen 2 Good Reviews on Nutraplanet and heard that its a lot better than CEE and Mono.. Ive used mono in the past and seen results...anyone think mixing this with USP Jacked is a good idea as a PreWorkOut Drink?

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

Great compound. Includes the Malate component as a KREBS intermediate, to help boost endurance, as well as not causing any bloating at all.

My second favorite form of Creatine (to Gluconate).
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Great compound. Includes the Malate component as a KREBS intermediate, to help boost endurance, as well as not causing any bloating at all.

thanks D never heard of gluconate but i just purchased a container of Di Creatine Malare from nutraplanet for 2.99 and ill give it a try

anyone recommend mixing it with JACKED(considering the fact it already has mono) or will i just have crazy vien popping pumps that will hurt so much id wanna go home :bb3:
    •   

4. Registered User

i would use it solo.
    It is def. one of the more promising forms of all the "new" creatines hitting the scene.

Dsade - Is gluconate the "controversial" one that Patrick A. said something about bonding to the glucose molecule and how it cant happen or some business or am i thinking of a different one?
    Not picking at your choice, I love Kre-Alk but alot of other dont like it.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

so using it post workout mixed with my protien shake? heard it has a bit of a sour taste?
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by qnzlilshotta View Post
    thanks D never heard of gluconate but i just purchased a container of Di Creatine Malare from nutraplanet for 2.99 and ill give it a try

anyone recommend mixing it with JACKED(considering the fact it already has mono) or will i just have crazy vien popping pumps that will hurt so much id wanna go home :bb3:
    it depends how much jacked you take.

it doesnt have to much creatine.

you oculd probally add 2-3 grams.

and then take 3-5 grams on off days.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

it tastes horrible if u buy the bulk powders. any way to mask it?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  164 lbs.

so using it post workout mixed with my protien shake? heard it has a bit of a sour taste?
    It does have a sour taste to it. I mix it with lemon lime gatorade to mask the taste.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    it tastes horrible if u buy the bulk powders. any way to mask it?
    i heard mixing it with tang does the trick.. and there goes your creatine drink..didnt try it yet let me know how it tastes

If i do mix it with JACKED ill be taking 2 scoops of Jacked and yea maybe 2-3 grams on training days along with my creatine mono in my protien shakes and 5g of dimalate in the morning with tang on non workout days still taking my 5 g of mono twice a day...depending on how bad it tastes ill decide what ill do
  10. Registered User

am i reading that right? 15g creatine on non-workout days?

Usually OJ masks alot. I used it for bulk Arginine and i was suprised how well it worked, so i could see orange tang being the same way.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.

im trying a combo of dicreatine malate and creatine gluconate

plus aakg and arginine ethyl ester

for pre workout

once my order gets here
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    am i reading that right? 15g creatine on non-workout days?

Usually OJ masks alot. I used it for bulk Arginine and i was suprised how well it worked, so i could see orange tang being the same way.
    yea about 10g-15g creatine on workout and non workout days is that enough or too much

5g of dicreatine malate in the morning and 10g mono post workout in volu-gro....also have bulk mono might mix 2-3 grams in my protien drink...how much creatine do you guys recommend using on non-workout/workout days
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.

yea about 10g-15g creatine on workout and non workout days is that enough or too much

5g of dicreatine malate in the morning and 10g mono post workout in volu-gro....also have bulk mono might mix 2-3 grams in my protien drink...how much creatine do you guys recommend using on non-workout/workout days
    5 grams is all you really need, unless your creatine loading,which isnt necessary.

Personally i get too much cramps/bloating from anything more than 10 grams creatine mono a day.

the extra creatine wont kill, but its just gonna get pissed out of your body.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

i'll 2nd that, i buy mine in bulk from nutra planet, both are cheap and effective stuff
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

ok so the plan is on workout days ill be consuming jacked preworkout and 2-3 grams of malate with some tang immediatly after workout and on non workout days ill consume 5g of malate w/ some tang right after waking up..ill cut the mono out of the shakes....just waiiting on my order from nutra jacked is backordered 2-3 busiiness days but its all good bc my 4 week epi cycle doesnt end until next thurs anyway =P
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  °ż° lbs.

I'm currently using Green Mag, and it's the only creatine that has given me significant gains. I've used mono, cellmass (with the claimed CEM), celltech, and a few others.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chubbinmuffin View Post
    I'm currently using Green Mag, and it's the only creatine that has given me significant gains. I've used mono, cellmass (with the claimed CEM), celltech, and a few others.
    what kind of gains are you seeing off of greenmag? how long have u been using this for?
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  °ż° lbs.

I haven't been on it for too long, maybe for a month or month and a half. Can't remember the exact time since I haven't logged anything. I didn't load, I just used half a scoop preworkout and half postworkout. I'd say I put on a good 5 pounds or so (and I'm an EXTREMELY hardgainer). The last week of December, or 5 days of it, I was out of town with no gym. I ate like crap and didn't take a single serving of Green Mag the whole time and kept all or most of my size and weight.
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.

Gains with all forms creatine are gonna be pretty similar
    each one has their own advatages and disadvatages.

the advantage of dicreatine malate is that it has a krep cycle intermediate which helps product more atp(correct me if im wrong)
    also it causes less bloating

however, bloating is useful to some, ie creatine monohydrate.

One of the little reasons test increase stregth because it indirectly increases estrogen. Estrogen increases the water in the muscle. Creatine does this somewhat to. Creatine increases stregth by increases water retention and increases atp, and a few other things.(correct me if im wrong)

The best one, by experienced creatine users is creatine gluconate, so you may want to try this after dicreatine malate.
  20. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by qnzlilshotta;
    ......anyone think mixing this with USP Jacked is a good idea as a PreWorkOut Drink?
    If you are taking the maximum serving of JACKED pre-workout, you do not necessarily need additional creatine. Otherwise, feel free to add your other creatine form(s).
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  21. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ari4216;
    The best one, by experienced creatine users is creatine gluconate, so you may want to try this after dicreatine malate.
    Why is creatine gluconate the best?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Why is creatine gluconate the best?
    Well, thats just an opinion.

Its tasteless, it mixes well, not so much bloating supposedly.

Theres no studies saying its the best.

Its just an alternatve for people who dont like creatine monohydrate, and for some, its the best alternative theyve tried.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

For the money, I like dicreatine malate the best. Does everything creatine is supposed to do and it's cheap.

And stop whining about taste Add an Emergen-C packet.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

well green mag does have dicreatine malate as its creatine source..ill mix with tang..post workout
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

also just purchased some glyco-maize by ON...ill got it all set up...WMS,DiCreatine Malate, Tang....Right After Workout...30 min later my Whey Protien Shake...and maybe some WMS in my morning protien Shake..
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

got my shipment in tpday dosing on the tub says 1/4 tspn is 450 mg?? is this correct? meaning 5 grams would be about 2 3/4 teaspoons? bc with mono 5g in a teaspoon
  27. Registered User

I've had great results with DCM
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

anyone know the correct dosing and how many teaspoons??

Posted from an iPhone
  29. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

got my shipment in tpday dosing on the tub says 1/4 tspn is 450 mg?? is this correct? meaning 5 grams would be about 2 3/4 teaspoons? bc with mono 5g in a teaspoon
    Looking at what I have here, that's probably a little off - but not much.

Mine is fluffy, while Mono is quite dense. You would probably be good with a rounded teaspoon.

It's at the office, so I can't check for sure until tomorrow.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

k d let me know tomorrow but as for my workout tonight ill take your word and take a rounded teaspoon after workout

Posted from an iPhone
  31. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

k d let me know tomorrow but as for my workout tonight ill take your word and take a rounded teaspoon after workout

Posted from an iPhone
    Will do. Bump it for me tomorrow?
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

no problem d thanks

Posted from an iPhone
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

bump

Posted from an iPhone
  34. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

My scale's not exactly top quality at mg levels, but 1/4 tsp shows at about 550mg. Within tolerance, looks like 500mg/per 1/4 tsp is a safe bet.

A rounded tsp will give you about 3.5 grams
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

great thanks alot D!! i kno with mono only 5g is necessary per day is this the same with di creatine malate?? or only 2-3 g perday? keep in mind im also taking JACKED! on workout days which already contains some mono.. 2-3g of malate on workout days and 5g on non workout days?

Posted from an iPhone
  36. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

great thanks alot D!! i kno with mono only 5g is necessary per day is this the same with di creatine malate?? or only 2-3 g perday? keep in mind im also taking JACKED! on workout days which already contains some mono.. 2-3g of malate on workout days and 5g on non workout days?

Posted from an iPhone
    5 g a day is just a guideline. Even at 2-3 grams a day, your creatine store will be saturated quite quickly.

Personally, though, my best results come when I take around 3 grams twice a day (one dose directly PWO).
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

will do i make my own Volu-Gro!!even bertter tasting...tang WMS and di creatine add some water and i got a delicious creatine drink
  38. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.

the whole creatine loading thing was sort of just a way to get people to buy more creatine back in the day. Smart idea for them.

Most extra creatine just gets pissed out in the form of creatinine.

What would be interesting, if some phamaceutical company would come up with something to increase the amount of creatine the body is able to store.

But creatine is so cheap now, u really dont have to worry about taking more than you need, its so cheap(mono, even dicreatine)
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    the whole creatine loading thing was sort of just a way to get people to buy more creatine back in the day. Smart idea for them.

Most extra creatine just gets pissed out in the form of creatinine.

What would be interesting, if some phamaceutical company would come up with something to increase the amount of creatine the body is able to store.

But creatine is so cheap now, u really dont have to worry about taking more than you need, its so cheap(mono, even dicreatine)
    Not really it's just a way of gettying the creatine level;s up quickly in the body. You don't have to load b/c the levels will build anyway. I listened to a recent podcast where Bill philips recommended taking 20 grams ed of creatine even after the supposed loading phase. He says that people are taking to little with only 5grams. Now he may have a vested interest but as cheap as Creatine mono is what can it hurt.

As far as CEE goes there's a pubmed article I read that says placebo raised serum levels of creatine in muscle over CEE and that it had no effect on muscle or performance. They were untrained people but still you would think that it would have some effect. Here's article if anyone is interested. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19228401

I am wanting to try a different form of creatine but so far I can't find the research to suggest I use anything but Mono. i may try 100 grams of this dicreatine malate tho', see how it works for me.
    Any recent reviews on it from anyone that's used it? Any kind of weight gain or strength improvements?
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kbtoy31 View Post
    Not really it's just a way of gettying the creatine level;s up quickly in the body. You don't have to load b/c the levels will build anyway. I listened to a recent podcast where Bill philips recommended taking 20 grams ed of creatine even after the supposed loading phase. He says that people are taking to little with only 5grams. Now he may have a vested interest but as cheap as Creatine mono is what can it hurt.

As far as CEE goes there's a pubmed article I read that says placebo raised serum levels of creatine in muscle over CEE and that it had no effect on muscle or performance. They were untrained people but still you would think that it would have some effect. Here's article if anyone is interested. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19228401

I am wanting to try a different form of creatine but so far I can't find the research to suggest I use anything but Mono. i may try 100 grams of this dicreatine malate tho', see how it works for me.
    Any recent reviews on it from anyone that's used it? Any kind of weight gain or strength improvements?
    DCM is in DominATP by USPowders and I respond the same to it as when I take bulk mono. I don't have any bloat issues with either and I have used DCM in my pre workout drink that I made before and noticed no difference if I substituted mono. The real question is does a product like Trinitine actually have a more positive effect than CM or DCM? The rest are just fun names that try to be better than mono and don't add up.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dicreatine malate
    By Gavin9 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 12:27 AM
  2. tricreatine malate vs dicreatine malate?
    By ntrlmuscle in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 07:22 PM
  3. DiCreatine Citrate vs DiCreatine Malate
    By ultraman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 03:27 PM
  4. Dicreatine malate?
    By friction515 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-25-2005, 04:34 PM