Expired Protein Powders?
- 12-30-2008, 08:40 PM
- 12-30-2008, 10:48 PM
As long as it was stored, cool, dry, dark & air-tight, it ought to still be good. Should *stay* good until some thing happens to it.
That said, it's protein - so don't drink it if it stinks!
12-31-2008, 05:17 PM
Well there steal sealed and was kept in closet.They all smell good and I drank some last night with no issues..Hope its good
01-01-2009, 06:11 AM
01-01-2009, 06:07 PM
Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
01-01-2009, 11:06 PM
01-01-2009, 11:23 PM
they sell expired protein powder and expired protein bars on certain sites for exteme discounts.. u think its ok to buy expired protein bars?
01-01-2009, 11:49 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By zombiemuscle in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-19-2010, 11:22 AM
- By Distilled Water in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-24-2007, 07:29 PM
- By theSCHICK in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-05-2003, 02:00 PM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2003, 01:46 AM
- By Jfcripped21 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-08-2003, 05:18 PM