superdrolng

rblunk1

Awards
im 35 somewhat in shape. i havent really worked out in 5 years. ive never taken any supps. i just bought superdrol ng and am going to start working out. when i am done with the superdrol does the growth go away if i keep working out or do i always have to keep taking supps. i dont want to get massive i just want to put on 20 lbs. and get in shape. should i also take protien shakes or what im new to this

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why would you buy Superdrol-NG? I'm curious to find out why you chose this particular supplement...

In reality, I would say that you need to get a routine and diet plan nailed down for an extended period of time before you consider sticking your toes into the tangled web of supplements.
Get in as good as shape as you can before, basically. This isn't just a Supplement Forum, it's also a place that you can learn new routines, great diet plans, and something we all need at some point - Motivation.

Only supplements that I would recommend would be...
Protein / Multi-Vitamin / BCAA+EAA's / Fish Oil

Last edited:
AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Why would you buy Superdrol-NG? I'm curious to find out why you chose these particular supplement...

In reality, I would say that you need to get a routine and diet plan nailed down for an extended period of time before you consider sticking your toes into the tangled web of supplements.
Get in as good as shape as you can before, basically. This isn't just a Supplement Forum, it's also a place that you can learn new routines, great diet plans, and something we all need at some point - Motivation.

Only supplements that I would recommend would be...
Protein / Multi-Vitamin / BCAA+EAA's / Fish Oil
X2 :goodpost:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Iron Lungz again."

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd have to agree as well. A supplement, especially something like SDNG, may be best saved for a time well after you get your feet wet in the gym. Lift hard, build a routine, and build yourself up. There's such a thing as "newbie gains" that will occur right off the bat. Once those are done, then start supplementation.

Also keep in mind that SDNG is a mild prohormone and isn't just something that you take all the time and that's it. It's a PH/stimulant combination that's good for many applications, but it still bears learning a bit about first.

I wish you all the best. For now, plant that bottle in a cupboard somewhere as seed for your own supplement stash. You'll do just fine without it for quite a while. :)

:cheers:

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the above posts completely. Wait until you start to plateau before you start with a supplement cycle especially a semi PH like this. If the urge is just too strong not to buy something, we all know buying a new supplement is like getting a christmas present, then pick up some protein powder or a multi vitamin, but even that you wont need if your diet is on spot. Keep posting around here and let us know your progress. Maybe start a workout log that way you can keep focused on working out again!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I agree with the above posts completely. Wait until you start to plateau before you start with a supplement cycle especially a semi PH like this. If the urge is just too strong not to buy something, we all know buying a new supplement is like getting a christmas present, then pick up some protein powder or a multi vitamin, but even that you wont need if your diet is on spot. Keep posting around here and let us know your progress. Maybe start a workout log that way you can keep focused on working out again!
Agreed ! Buying new supplements get's me motivated to workout even more sometimes.

Start with the basics and work your way up as you progress. Just don't rely on them as the backbone of your daily nutrition.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Greetings !
Recommend starting out slow...wouldn't jump into a 4-5 day wo routine yet. The post said you want to add 20Lbs, to be real thats quite alot, unless your reading MuscleTech ads. I think your choice is ok, its a mild compound to begin with and if you keep wo then the gains should keep after.
good luck