Syntrax Nectar Fuzzy Navel

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I know there are already a few threads reviewing Fuzzy Navel on various boards. However, this protein is just so amazing that I had to post my personal review on it. Each scoop of Fuzzy Navel protein provides 23 grams of the higest quality Promina whey protein isolates. In addition there is zero Fat and zero Carbs. It mixes instantly with a few stirs of the spoon which is awesome. I would say it even mixes easier than Optimum Whey. The taste is incredible. Fuzzy Navel is a very smooth refreshing peach flavor. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a high quality great tasting fruit flavored protein. Pick some up!

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I'm happy with the new Nectar. Syntrax has been coming out with some good stuff lately.

Godlike

Awards
I mix my apple nectar with my satur8 lemonhedz. It's the shiznit
Taste like cheat day.

sawastea

Awards
I concur with what everyone has been saying, Syntrax has come out with some great products as of late. The biggest delights for me have been Swole V2 and Nectar...Fuzzy navel is awesome :)

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
BUMP on the Fuzzy Navel. Great stuff. I love the whole Nectar line!

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
As I have posted in other forums, I never cared for "fruity" protein flavors like strawberry, for example. Still, after trying Fuzzy Navel, I would have to rate it as the best tasting protein I have ever had. It is likely to be the "standard" at my house for some time to come. :cool:

(I guess I cannot say I don't like the fruity flavors anymore. :D )

size

Awards
  • Established
I also like the cherry flavor but i can't remember the exact name. Not as good as fuzzy navel but still tasty.

Godlike

Awards
I also like the cherry flavor but i can't remember the exact name. Not as good as fuzzy navel but still tasty.

I think your talking about the strawberry kiwi it's
not as good as the apple either. I need to check out
this fuzzy navel.

jaketparker

Awards
na, i think hes talking bout cherry berry, thats the stuff i ordered a few days ago

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I use Nectar for my pre/post workout shake.. I like the idea of tossing in water, powder, carbs, creatine, and it tastes like heaven.. :)

Fuzzy Navel is yummy, indeed..

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
WHat fuzzy navel tastes like in water?? does it still retain the same peachy flavor?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's peachy, real smooth in water.. I wouldn't imagine mixing it in milk.. :(

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
I want to try it out but I'm a little skeptic about it because is fruity protein , i always gagged on fruity protein like strawberry and stuff... any other brand you love pete that is good on water? I ditched out milk because I ended up having chest congestion plus other allergies from it, I wonder if the lactose have to do with it.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The best I've ever had in water are as follows:

Isomatrix- Syntrax

Nectar- Syntrax

Lean Mass/Naturally Lean Matrix- Prolab

Muscle Milk- Cytosport

Try rice milk if regular milk is no good for you.. No lactose, made of milled brown rice so it's a good carb, no fat either.. ;)

Nectar makes strawberry protein shakes obsolete, I hate strawberry proteins.. :mad:

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
The best I've ever had in water are as follows:

Isomatrix- Syntrax

Nectar- Syntrax

Lean Mass/Naturally Lean Matrix- Prolab

Muscle Milk- Cytosport

Try rice milk if regular milk is no good for you.. No lactose, made of milled brown rice so it's a good carb, no fat either.. ;)

Nectar makes strawberry protein shakes obsolete, I hate strawberry proteins.. :mad:

Hey pete im sorry if im annoying you lol, but what flavors did you tried for the Isomatrix and Lean Mass Matrix by Prolab and MuscleMilk?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by RaulJimenez

Hey pete im sorry if im annoying you lol, but what flavors did you tried for the Isomatrix and Lean Mass Matrix by Prolab and MuscleMilk?
Lean Mass I tried chocolate and cinnamon oatmeal (The best flavor!)

Isomatrix I tried Vanilla Sunrise and Chocolate Hurricane (I love chocolate)

Muscle Milk I tried Banana Creme (the best one!), Chocolate Creme, Cookies -n-Creme, and Java Joe(or whatever the coffee flavor is called, I liked it!)

They tasted damn good in milk (2% and whole), and tasted just as good in water.. I use rice milk while bulking (brown rice carbs) and water while cutting, so it's a good choice for either.. :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Pete I tried it with milk and its just like an orange creamsickle. Its even moreso when you mix 1 scoop of Isomatrix vanilla in there. I think Fuzzy Navel is there best flavor and I have tried them all. The Caribbean Cooler and Cherry I didn't like too much.

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
I am willing to try the Isomatrix Chocolate Hurricane, just because im very fonded of chocholate with some rice milk.