Supplements for a person on TRT... Mass FX, Activate etc effective?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.19%

Supplements for a person on TRT... Mass FX, Activate etc effective?

Hey everyone

A good friend of mine is on TRT and keeps asking me about superdrol, halodrol, etc. He is really in no way ready for steroids but I don't really know what to recommend for him. Would something like Mass FX, Activate Extreme, etc, have any effect on somebody who is on TRT? I think he is around 30 years old if it matters, I can ask him more about his situation but all I know is he gets shots from his doc. I have already got him using ACES, protein, fish oil and he takes some kind of creatine I can't remember that he insists on buying at GNC. Anyways, any help would be much appreciated. If I don't give him any recommendations he'll probably turn to his 'bro' at the gym who will end up giving him m1t or some crap like that.

Thanks

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

DTH sounds good...since it can be ran indefinitely (chuck has personal experience with this)...most of the other products u mentioned its safer to cycle on and off...
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.74%

i suggest the TNT stack would be a good alternative to TRT.you get 3 kinds of test boosters,an LH booster,a free-test booster and an anti-estrogen.people on trt have had good experiences with dermacrine.some have said its like a weekly 150mg test shot.
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I don't know how useful a DTH product would be. What kind of TRT is he on? It's very theoretical, but natural test boosters probably wouldn't be that effective because TRT shuts down you LH production in most cases, and T boosters usually act by tried to increase this. I would suggest high-doses of Divanil to free up the testosterone as a starting. His TRT protocol might contain an anti-E if he's using hCG, but he might also consider something like ATD/Trione.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.19%

thanks for the responses. just to clarify, there is no way he is going off of TRT, he is looking for supplements to help him build muscle alongside his TRT. he gets weekly shots (not sure on amount but whatever the standard is).

do you still think divanil would be useful steve?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.56%

This may sound irresponsible, but why not just use some OTC steroids? I mean, it's not like he has to worry about shutdown since he's already on TRT.
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.23%

Quote Originally Posted by Schmazz View Post
    This may sound irresponsible, but why not just use some OTC steroids? I mean, it's not like he has to worry about shutdown since he's already on TRT.
    I was thinking the same thing. Not that shutdown is your only sideeffect, he is already taking exogenous hormones, if he wants to build muscle he need only ramp up the amount he takes, however he wants to do that.

He should research this heavily first of course.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Not that shutdown is your only sideeffect, he is already taking exogenous hormones, if he wants to build muscle he need only ramp up the amount he takes, however he wants to do that.

He should research this heavily first of course.
    Agreed. There is no reason to not use OTC hormones such as Superdrol, Phera-Plex, or Hdrol. He doesn't have to worry about shutdown...because he IS shutdown!

Any natural test boosters would be useless for your friend.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 108
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 04:07 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 07:49 PM
  3. Hospital doesnt help person, person dies on floor
    By ITHURTZ in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 08:06 PM
  4. Supplements along with cardio - effective?
    By Highlanda01602 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-17-2007, 09:28 AM
  5. Effective Supplements:
    By TheCSWFighter in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-07-2003, 01:10 AM