Need opinions on my new Activate Xtreme/Primal Male stack.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered 2 bottles of Activate Xtreme and 2 bottles of Primal Male, I was thinking of this dosing protocol

Day 1-40
Activate Xtreme 2 pills 3x a day
Primal Male 2 pills 3x a day, 3 days on 1 off 2 days on 1 off

Day 40-50? (ill be all out of Act.X at this point)
Primal Male, I will up the dosage from 6 pills to 9 a day since im all solo on this now.
3 pills 3x a day until im all out

Does this look ok?

I can always just cut it on day 40 with the primal male, and save the rest for a future purpose so i wouldnt have to buy 2 bottles again, but i heard that the main ingrediant there doesnt kick in until week 3, so that is why i was thinking of making this cycle longer and stronger after day 40.

Is there importance to taking this pre-workout? I wake up and i would take the dose, but i work out about 2-3 hours later, so i wouldnt want to dose my first 2 doses to close to eachother.

Also, is there any worries taking this product to close to bed? If so how many hours pre-bed should my last dose be?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
get blood work before during and after id love to see howbloodwork gets effected by this.

also dosing try EOD or 2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off or just dose on workout days for the primal male

id love to hear how this works for yhou

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
get blood work before during and after id love to see howbloodwork gets effected by this.

also dosing try EOD or 2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off or just dose on workout days for the primal male

id love to hear how this works for yhou
i really wish i can get bloodwork done, but i have no insurance and my money went to the supplements anyways,

i was thinking 3 days on 1 off 2 days on 1 off for the primal male so i can NOT take it on my days off from training, i usually like to take 2 seperate days off instead of 2 in a row off.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a recomondation on another board that since i have 2 bottles, i should run primal male every day straight for the 40 days.

common guys, i know there is more life here! let me hear from you!!!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had a recomondation on another board that since i have 2 bottles, i should run primal male every day straight for the 40 days.

common guys, i know there is more life here! let me hear from you!!!!
i wouldnt run it everyday (the primal male)

EOD is ok, on just workout days, or lower the dose and run it everyday.it may desensitize your testes to secrete LH i believe ( i think ive read that somewhere that constant exposure is not good.)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wouldnt run it everyday (the primal male)

EOD is ok, on just workout days, or lower the dose and run it everyday.it may desensitize your testes to secrete LH i believe ( i think ive read that somewhere that constant exposure is not good.)
ok, thanks!