Casien, Jacked, or NO Shotgun?

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
I know that casien and the other two supplements are drastically different, but I only have enough money for one and I'm trying to figure out which one would be more beneficial to me at the moment. I'm coming from a 2 week break, not entirely planned, but that's besides the point at this point. Just got back into the gym today and my strength has taken a dip, although I haven't lost too much size (mainly just the glycogen pump).

Anyway, I've never tried a casien supplement before, and the only other pre-workout stimulant I've ever used has been caffeine. Caffeine is great, aside from having to continually increasing the dose to get the same effect, so I'm wanting to try something different.

So I just want to know, if you had to pick one of these supplements (and you can suggest another if you want), which would you pick?

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
shotgun, it has some protein as well, I know not casein protein but some protein and BCAA

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Out of your 3 choices. Which are kind of odd. No offense.

I would pick Shotgun. It will help get your ass in gear for the gym.

Now, train hard and eat like a mofo.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would go the casein - 24hr aminos - keep your body anti-catabolic

jammer4

Awards
ive taken shotgun 2wice

ive never heard "dude ur on roids" more than wen ive taken that stuff

u lift so much more intense u feel like kickin the weights when ur done with a set like that guy from The Program after he does cleans lol

i personally have never done the other 2 supps but id give NO Shotugn a 9/10 and all my friends i have told to take it wud agree its NO xPlode on steroids

HEARTLESS

Awards
No intentions to steal the thread but does anyone have reviews on Jacked? NO Shotgun is the shizzle tho :)

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
No intentions to steal the thread but does anyone have reviews on Jacked? NO Shotgun is the shizzle tho :)

COME ON DUDE, do ONE search .. USPlabs have been promoting the $hit out of it ..

NO-SHOTGUN, it's legit; insane pre-workout formula. Great ingredient profile. Try it !

HEARTLESS

Awards
COME ON DUDE, do ONE search .. USPlabs have been promoting the $hit out of it ..

NO-SHOTGUN, it's legit; insane pre-workout formula. Great ingredient profile. Try it !
Dont yell at me for being lazy!! haha I already bought a jug and it should arrive any day now so :head: my bad!!!!

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I know those three supplements are odd to pick from, but I'm limited on cash and there's so much stuff I want!

I might go with the NO Shotgun just because I've heard so many good things about it. I've heard good stuff about Jacked as well. I'd really like to start supplementing with casien eventually, just because it's the logical protein of choice before sleep. I guess until then I'll just drink milk.

I already get really good pumps on most days, so I'm excited to see what NO Shotgun does for me.

Right now I'm getting ready to buy 15lbs of dextrose, some creatine, probably some caffeine (just to have on hand) and I guess some NO shotgun now. I can think of a lot more I'd like to buy, but like I said, money isn't my best friend at the moment.

But soon enough I'm going to take out some student loans (loans I won't have to pay back once I'm an RN, so :D) so I'll have some extra money lying around that I'm totally going to devote to getting my ass in tip top shape. I'm pretty excited about it.

Until then I'll stick with the basics, and some NO Shotgun. Here's to getting crazy pumps!

Thanks guys

jammer4

Awards
Joshua, the thing is with shotgun if you reall ywant to feel it drink a lot of h2o wen u take it.

it enhances the effect of the chemical from personal experience, id take it 20 mins b4 u pump n ull b feelin nice

id drink enough water 2 where id have to wizz like 2 or 3 times a workout but u feel like a monster leavin the bathroom

id get a pump in my shaft wen squirtin (kiddin)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I know those three supplements are odd to pick from, but I'm limited on cash and there's so much stuff I want!

I might go with the NO Shotgun just because I've heard so many good things about it. I've heard good stuff about Jacked as well. I'd really like to start supplementing with casien eventually, just because it's the logical protein of choice before sleep. I guess until then I'll just drink milk.

I already get really good pumps on most days, so I'm excited to see what NO Shotgun does for me.

Right now I'm getting ready to buy 15lbs of dextrose, some creatine, probably some caffeine (just to have on hand) and I guess some NO shotgun now. I can think of a lot more I'd like to buy, but like I said, money isn't my best friend at the moment.

But soon enough I'm going to take out some student loans (loans I won't have to pay back once I'm an RN, so :D) so I'll have some extra money lying around that I'm totally going to devote to getting my ass in tip top shape. I'm pretty excited about it.

Until then I'll stick with the basics, and some NO Shotgun. Here's to getting crazy pumps!

Thanks guys
save your money on the creatine and caffeine, shotgun has plenty of both. this is pretty much an all in one supplement.

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
save your money on the creatine and caffeine, shotgun has plenty of both. this is pretty much an all in one supplement.
I'll look into that. Thanks man, I haven't even read the ingredients yet.

The only reason I was getting the caffeine was to have it on hand just in case I ever needed it. Still might do that, since it's cheap.

Nacho1545

Awards
I can at least eliminate Casein.. You don't need it.. Just eat clean and eat something low in fat and carbs but high in protein just before bed...

ironaddict

ironaddict

Awards
I'll look into that. Thanks man, I haven't even read the ingredients yet.

The only reason I was getting the caffeine was to have it on hand just in case I ever needed it. Still might do that, since it's cheap.
Kinda strange to be considering a supp when you don't know what's in it... :think:

Mayhaps you want to do a little more... intensive... research.

But any who, skip the casein protein. Drink MILK. And eat some cottage cheese once or twice a day (preferably once before bed).

Of the other two products, I love them both, but, if you have the cash, go with NO Shotgun. Jacked is great for it's price, but if the money isn't too extreme of an issue, NO Shotgun (V3) is definitely worth it. Read some reviews and logs and you'll see why.

PS: If you get NO Shotgun, make sure it's V2 or V3, because the original tastes like vomit... but it makes you :bb3:

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
Kinda strange to be considering a supp when you don't know what's in it... :think:

Mayhaps you want to do a little more... intensive... research.

But any who, skip the casein protein. Drink MILK. And eat some cottage cheese once or twice a day (preferably once before bed).

Of the other two products, I love them both, but, if you have the cash, go with NO Shotgun. Jacked is great for it's price, but if the money isn't too extreme of an issue, NO Shotgun (V3) is definitely worth it. Read some reviews and logs and you'll see why.

PS: If you get NO Shotgun, make sure it's V2 or V3, because the original tastes like vomit... but it makes you :bb3:
Ended up going with Shotgun. I knew what the supplement's purpose was, but I didn't look at the ingredients until after that post. That's not to say I wouldn't have checked the ingredients before I'd bought it though. At that point I was just going on hearsay and product reviews. I wanted to try something for pre-workout, and NO Shotgun is what I went with.

Now had I been looking for something a little more hormonal, I definitely would have been doing some serious research ;)

P.S. - For the record, I don't have any interest in hormonal products at the moment :D