been out of the supplement loop..

jammer4

Awards
I've been doin my research, I've havent done any recent supplements in a while and i was seeing what is the best out there. just lookin for a shortcut seeing other ppl's opinions.

to narrow down "supplement" i mean no creatine or preworkout supps.

i am talking about a supplement that gives u size and mass to keep, im leaning toward jungle warfare and bad ass mass, i took it at this time last year and liked it, but i am sure there are better things out a year later you know

willing to do ph's and ps's but i cant get my hands on serms so prob gonna b a no go until i can

jammer4

Awards
probably gonna be asked this.......

22 years old
6'1
215-220
diesel as **** lol

goals are to get as big and strong as possible

go back and forth between lifting push/pull 2 times a week each

and 3 full body sessions 3 times a week

am away at college but take lifting and my health seriously

AestheticMe

AestheticMe

Awards
well my friend, there are a couple of fairly new supps that might help you out, besides this, if you wanna do a ph cycle there shouldn't be a problem seeing as there are a couple way to do a pct cycle afterward, so im going to include phs in this one, in simple terms here goes:
PHs
epistane clones- mass/strength
halodrol clones-mass/strength
superdol clones-mass/strength
tren phs-mass/strength
decavol ph-strength
Furazadrol phs-strength
propadrol-strength
PCT
androstenetrione
atd
6-Bromodione
SUPPS
Bulk Divanex 95%-SHBG binder
anabolic pump-insulin like supp
prime-strength
powerfull-hgh releaser
jacked-pre wo stim
yellow gold-insulin like supp

thats it for now. please add to the list if i missed anything wich i probably did. good luck bud

jammer4

Awards
thanks you repped.... wats the insulin like supps all about? bout to research now n c watsup

defiantely staying clear of superdrol , i was thinking havoc or epistane i did havoc n the past with solid results had a serm then tho....cant get my hands on that now, if i cud i wudnt b asking about nething

is there bigger and better stuff on the market out there than Jungle warfare and Bad ass Mass that stuff was the **** like a year ago.....

AestheticMe

AestheticMe

Awards
no problem bro, thats what the forums are for to ask questions. supplement industries are always advancing, basically shelling out new products by the month, and of course there are better things out there for mass than those products you mentioned. if you where to read the label you would notice that it is composed of a proprietary blend (several different ingredients) most of wich i listed. basically any ph will work better in terms of results, but keep in mind that they must be used properly to avoid serious side effects. when it comes to those "insulin like" products, they are used to shuttle nutrients (mainly glucose) into the muscles much like real insulin giving the user a pump. enhancing the appearance of the muscles is the immediate affect making them look larger. functional strength, increased endurance, increased mass and performance are the long term affects. look up the threads regarding these products to learn more info if needed.

AestheticMe

AestheticMe

Awards
anyways, besides supps, you should also consider (if you haven't already) a "mass protocol" as apposed to the regular lifting you might do. again, search the forums to find the one that best suites you, there are many great ones out there.

bigsexy

Awards
I had great results with anabolic pump and powerfull, I pretty much always do. I liked prime, did 3 bottles of it. Only 1 bottle was stacked with the AP/PF, and the results were great. I've used JW/BAM in the past, with phenomenal results, but I am not sure how well that will be now. If I had to make a recommendation, it would be the usp stack, or even the ax stack (my friend loved this combo). Hope this was somewhat of a help.