Blue Up (stim-free) Max Dosage?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to dose 4 caps daily, 2 with breakfast, 2 with an evening meal. Any thoughts? If I can go higher without reaching a plateau of effectiveness, then I'm not at all opposed.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
4 is the most i would go. simply because users have great results @ 2 caps, so I would not see the need to go above 4. The ingredients are natural, however what we're concerned about is not actual side effects but a pleatau of effectiveness like you said.

3-4 caps is the highest I would go. That way you can make the bottle last longer while reaping the rewards.

Any thoughts of instead of taking a high dose of Blue Up, try stacking it with Blue GENE. It works through a whole different path way and therefor blends quite nicely.

RR

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
4 is the most i would go. simply because users have great results @ 2 caps, so I would not see the need to go above 4. The ingredients are natural, however what we're concerned about is not actual side effects but a pleatau of effectiveness like you said.

3-4 caps is the highest I would go. That way you can make the bottle last longer while reaping the rewards.

Any thoughts of instead of taking a high dose of Blue Up, try stacking it with Blue GENE. It works through a whole different path way and therefor blends quite nicely.

RR
I may try that out in the future. I've read good things about Blue Gene. For now though, I'll stick to Blue Up so I can have a better idea of what it's actually doing.

Thanks for the quick answer!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its good stuff. Know your ingredients. I did an un-sponsored log as well as Vince's, in 2007 with Pictures. I did the recommended bottle dosing for eight weeks and had a 15 lbs gain and some nice strength results. an excellent natural product.I'm to lazy to dig it up right now time for bed.