are these ok together??

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys just wanted to get some input here...

I am starting the anabolic diet and will be taking dcp/levi stack to help assist with fat loss. I currently take cla, fish oil, bcaas, isopure, and xtend drink daily.. am about to add some psysullin husk to it..

now my question is will it be smrt or beneficial to add drive/rpm to this mix? The reason behind it is just looking for increased energy and agression in the gym and I fight so also when sparing or hitting bags...

Would this be good or not? I am thinking on waiting to see how my energy levels are on the keto diet first before I put an order in... but just want to get some input on this..

thanks

AestheticMe

AestheticMe

Awards
Generally, as long as you arent using too many stimulants your good to go. remember stims affect your cardiovascular system among other things

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys just wanted to get some input here...

I am starting the anabolic diet and will be taking dcp/levi stack to help assist with fat loss. I currently take cla, fish oil, bcaas, isopure, and xtend drink daily.. am about to add some psysullin husk to it..

now my question is will it be smrt or beneficial to add drive/rpm to this mix? The reason behind it is just looking for increased energy and agression in the gym and I fight so also when sparing or hitting bags...

Would this be good or not? I am thinking on waiting to see how my energy levels are on the keto diet first before I put an order in... but just want to get some input on this..

thanks
Yes, Drive definitely would be beneficial for you, especially as a fighter. Stacking RPM with it would help you with your cut, and also help with performance. As for energy, RPM would give a smooth, focussed energy, which would help whilst cutting.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so there should be no forseen complications with them?

I have heard good things about the anabolic diet with dcp/levi alongside of it but seen little about the drive/rpm with the diet or dcp/levi and rpm/drive being taken together so wasnt sure...

is the rpm or drive gonna be effective with low carb intake? or is it one of those supps that wants carbs?

thanks

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
also I read in a log that the drive sometimes makes you feel nausea when consuming high fat.. can anyone vouch for this or is it wrong, being my diet is high fat and I wouldnt want to be sick all day..

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'd monitor your levi and rpm intake, that's a fair amount of caffeine. I guess use the levi in the morning and the rpm for preworkout.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks.. i thin k ima hold off on them and see how i handle the dcp/levi and keto diet for now..

have you ever heard of the drive making people feel sick to their stomach?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I had one return on drive. I don't know what the guy's diet was but drive sent him to the toilet after each dose.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so there should be no forseen complications with them?

I have heard good things about the anabolic diet with dcp/levi alongside of it but seen little about the drive/rpm with the diet or dcp/levi and rpm/drive being taken together so wasnt sure...

is the rpm or drive gonna be effective with low carb intake? or is it one of those supps that wants carbs?

thanks
Both DCP and Drive contain Forslean. For some this may be an issue, as it could cause gastrointestinal discomfort and distress (which could have been your guy's problem, SilentBob187; he may have been using other supplements with Forslean in them).

Also, Levi is a stimulant.

So, options recommended would be either:
1. DCP and Drive/RPM, or
2. DCP/Levi.

The amount of carbohydrate you have is irrelevant using RPM and Drive.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have used DCP/Levi and DCP/RPM together with no issues. However I don't do that kind of diet either. So it really is an individual preferance. The only way you will really know if you can tolerate it is to take it.

I have used the DCP/Levi/RPM together just fine. I can't say for Drive though.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5275693

in that log he says how drive keeps tearing up his stomach and someone says something about your fat intake affects drive or something.. thats why I had questioned it as the anabolic diet is high fat .. so looking to see if anyone experienced this