Novedex XT or 6-OXO Extreme ???

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Tamox. for PCT from my Epi run, but am low on Novedex XT. I thought about buying some more of it to use as my ATD, but am wondering of the 6-OXO extreme is a better product ?? Comparing the two ingredients, 6-OXO seems to be a better option. Anyone use both and have a preference ??? Thanks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've been using Tamox. for PCT from my Epi run, but am low on Novedex XT. I thought about buying some more of it to use as my ATD, but am wondering of the 6-OXO extreme is a better product ?? Comparing the two ingredients, 6-OXO seems to be a better option. Anyone use both and have a preference ??? Thanks.
never used it for pct, but 6oxo stacked with stoked worked well for me. felt great, slept great, lost some bf, didn't gain any strength-but didn't loose any either. btw the increase in libido was almost a nuisance, almost.

cb2525

Awards
I've heard good things about 6 oxo is there anything else you would recommend to stack with it?

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I would just get some Reversitol and call it a day. I used Novedex XT after my omnevol cycle, and it did not do anything for me. Reversitol did it all; I have never used 6 oxo, thereofore cannot comment on it. Good luck with your pct; I am sure someone on here will steer you in the right direction. Just for curiousity, how did you run your epi cycle? How much gains did you get?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
in a early stage of pct 6-oxo is much better , estrogen will not be totally eradicated which is good cause problems of delayed gyno cause by estrogen depletion sometimes happen
With 6-oxo xt there are also other goodies like resveratrol and zinc , a much better product IMO

Sion

Sion

Awards
in a early stage of pct 6-oxo is much better , estrogen will not be totally eradicated which is good cause problems of delayed gyno cause by estrogen depletion sometimes happen
With 6-oxo xt there are also other goodies like resveratrol and zinc , a much better product IMO
i agree great product 6-oxo cant go wrong with this one