ATD inquiry

R

Red Rat

Awards
I wanted to know if anyone knows if taking inhibit e will make a urinalysis test positive for steriods. If it does is 6 oxo a better alternative. Thanks

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i know some federations have it banned so it will show in those. I think it depends upon which federation and what all they are testing for?

R

Red Rat

Awards
just the standard steroid test I guess I may have to take one in 4 and a half months. I am only using for 6 weeks though.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
It may cause a read in high test which some federations will see as a NO-NO, but it won't make you test positive for any kind of illegial substance.

R

Red Rat

Awards
The only reason I am asking is that I saw a few articles pertaining to ATD as showing up as boldeone in a urinalysis. So just to be safe from popping up positive I just wondered if it was true and or how long I expect it to be in system. I cant find a true half life on this anywhere and or info as to how long it stays. But if you say itll just show high test it should be good to go for me.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
check with the federation you compete in and talk to the commissioner or the head hancho yourself. Ask him.... they will be straight forward with you and tell you what you need to know

R

Red Rat

Awards
The federation isnt the problem they are lax its my job of 8 yrs I am worried about. The chances of being tested are pretty slim but the chance is still there and I need to know what I am getting into.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
simply ask them man. That is the safest route to go. They will tell you. But anything has the potential to test positive including whey protein.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
simply ask them man. That is the safest route to go. They will tell you. But anything has the potential to test positive including whey protein.
are you saying whey protein will make you fail a steroid test?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
are you saying whey protein will make you fail a steroid test?
I know with the highschool tests they say it has the ability to. I'm not sure how good of test they are, but that is what they had said in the past

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I know with the highschool tests they say it has the ability to. I'm not sure how good of test they are, but that is what they had said in the past

i gotta say that is complete b.s.....i know a lot of your coaches prob dont know anythng and use steroid scare tactics telling you that your whey and your creatine will make you fail but its not true....how could whey protein possibly show up as a steroid in your blood...now remember there only testing for the commonly used stuff (im here in texas too...am familiar with this new testing system) how could whey show up as d-bol or winny? or for that matter skew an epi test/test ratio....this is dads and teachers and coaches using steroid scare tactics...on the other hand i have heard of one powerlifter here who failed a test for boldenone using jungle warfare...which if im up to date on my secret ingredients has methyl-atd in it...sooo, op you may be outa luck...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i gotta say that is complete b.s.....i know a lot of your coaches prob dont know anythng and use steroid scare tactics telling you that your whey and your creatine will make you fail but its not true....how could whey protein possibly show up as a steroid in your blood...now remember there only testing for the commonly used stuff (im here in texas too...am familiar with this new testing system) how could whey show up as d-bol or winny? or for that matter skew an epi test/test ratio....this is dads and teachers and coaches using steroid scare tactics...on the other hand i have heard of one powerlifter here who failed a test for boldenone using jungle warfare...which if im up to date on my secret ingredients has methyl-atd in it...sooo, op you may be outa luck...
yeah I am out of highschool now I graduated last year, but it is something they used. Of course we got by test wise, but now Texas High school sports has really stepped up the drug testing on every sport and every athlete versus just the accused.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah its really ridiculous what there doing...and sadly they are testing for the wrong thing....it seems that every highschool kid in mckinney is running ph/ds...but for the most part these wont show up on the steroid tests...it will only throw off the epi test/test ratio...which isnt conclusive enough for a fail

edit: someone is gonna come through here and bring this up so i will clarify...if they tested for the ph/ds they could find them...but they only test for aas

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah its really ridiculous what there doing...and sadly they are testing for the wrong thing....it seems that every highschool kid in mckinney is running ph/ds...but for the most part these wont show up on the steroid tests...it will only throw off the epi test/test ratio...which isnt conclusive enough for a fail
Yup. Alot of kids running SD, HD, Omenvol, Rage, P6 black extreme here. Also injecting. My area you aren't **** if you aren't big.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Dude you should have nothing to worry about with your job. ATD is perfectly legal and I imagine that your job is only doing a standard urinalysis to test, The NIDA-5, which looks for cannabis, cocaine, opiates, amphetamines, and PCP.