L-dopa and sleep
- 12-26-2008, 03:58 AM
- 12-26-2008, 05:56 AM
dopamine is a "feel good hormone," and is normally released when you feel pleasure, or are happy.
a lot of stimulants also act on dopamine and raise it to a level much higher then what is natural, by altering the way that your dopamine receptors act. basically you end up with an unregulated dopamine dump thing going on in your brain to some degree. Methamphetamine and cocaine will do this.
It is widely known that nicotine is a stimulant, and that it triggers dopamine release. this correlation may be what causes the misconception that dopamine itself is a stimulant, when it is not.
Dopamine release just helps you exist in a more pleasent mood, which is relaxing in itself, and thus promoting sleep.
12-26-2008, 01:10 PM
for me USP'shelped me sleep, while Uniques L-Dopoa hindered my sleep and gave me anxiety.
Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
Similar Forum Threads
- By manifesto in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-16-2011, 10:12 PM
- By waynaferd in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-18-2010, 04:25 PM
- By hexstatic in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 18Last Post: 08-16-2010, 05:17 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-09-2009, 01:40 AM
- By poison in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 11-25-2008, 08:20 PM