Turk and Ecdy

Xander36

Awards
Merry Christmas everybody. I'm assuming that being plant derived turkesterone and ecdysterone are ok to supplement together. Three things
1. How well do they work? Ive read many really good review but still more info is always good
2. Where can u find 20% turk powder for a decent price? I've read the 2% doesnt do anything.
3. How much of each should be supplemented each day?
*Please only people who have used either

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Merry Christmas everybody. I'm assuming that being plant derived turkesterone and ecdysterone are ok to supplement together. Three things
1. How well do they work? Ive read many really good review but still more info is always good
2. Where can u find 20% turk powder for a decent price? I've read the 2% doesnt do anything.
1.) Superbly, given they're positioned correctly and put in the right environment.
2.) Unsure.
3.) 5mg/kg of bodyweight is the oft quoted study and seems to deliver in the real world too.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
and where will you find the turkesterone?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I believe it's impossible to find legitimate turkesterone anywhere, so don't bother with it.
he can find legit turk in 1 or 2 products, but the dose will be so low that a glass of water is more anabolic

tre

Awards
As far as I know...no way of knowing for sure without personally having it tested. It's Cozmar, so I'm pretty sure it's legit. They aren't the fastest with their shipping, but I received it

Xander36

Awards
As far as I know...no way of knowing for sure without personally having it tested. It's Cozmar, so I'm pretty sure it's legit. They aren't the fastest with their shipping, but I received it
please tell us how it works for you

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Found this one from a UK based company... might get some.
40% HPLC Turkesterone

Turkesterone is a natural adaptogen possessing an 11α-hydroxyl group. The stimulatory effects of 11α-hydroxyl on protein synthesis were reported as early as 1963 and later trials by major european institutes proved Turkesterone increased the bodys ability to convert protein into muscle fiber almost 3.7 times more efficiently than those using a placebo.

It was rapidly shown that turkesterone is able to stimulate protein synthesis in muscle tissue by enhancing the bodys natural ability to convert protein into fast twitch muscle fibers. In fact, it was shown that Turkesterone stimulates the incorporation of cell-free translation, i.e. it increases the efficiency of the body’s over-all ability to convert protein into muscle tissue, further trials proved this to be extremely effective when used in conjunction with a testosterone boosting supplement and a high protein diet.

One Pack Contains:
120 capsules.
Per Capsule: 200mg 40%HPLC Turkesterone

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
NP use to have turkesterone but i cant remember the percentage of extract... CC also has turkesterone and cozmar is a great company with solid products...

rjcat

Awards
What is the website for cozmar and the product name.
Anyone try Tonvara True Turk from Earthrise Foods
dose is 100mg per cap
From UZbekistan.