Testicular Pain from 6-oxo, Activate X?

adnscmplx

Awards
Hey everyone-

I am just finishing up a run with activate extreme and 6-oxo and have been noticing a mild pain in my right testicle, mostly when sitting.

Everything feels normal down there and nothing hurts to touch.

Has anyone experienced anything like this with these or any other similar supps? What about with anabolics?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone-

I am just finishing up a run with activate extreme and 6-oxo and have been noticing a mild pain in my right testicle, mostly when sitting.

Has anyone experienced anything like this with these or any other similar supps? What about with anabolics?
i hope youve stopped taking these supplements

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
if the pain gets worse and or you start to notice swelling go to your doc .... could b summn other than becuas of these supps. actually i doubt its cus of these supps.

please see your doc if this gets worse

take care

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
if the pain gets worse and or you start to notice swelling go to your doc .... could b summn other than becuas of these supps. actually i doubt its cus of these supps.

please see your doc if this gets worse

take care
DONT WAIT for the pain to get any worse - Its simple you have a pain in your bollock -you think it could be your supplements .ACTION PLAN -stop taking supplements ;result pain remains or pain goes away .Remain off supplements for at least a week . monitor yourself in the week for pain .
At the end of 7 days has pain disappeared ?

If answer is yes -bin the supplements if not see your doctor .

Health comes first before vanity .

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
uhh its probably complete normal...testosterone is ramping up and your nuts have to get bigger to make more.

6oxo and activate increase LH which probably cause increase in leydig cells?

Could be the same reason why peoples nuts hurt when they come back after a PCT from steroids.

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
Hey everyone-

just noticed the last line in your post. " anabolics " Is there anythn else your taking ? Or took ?
I had a simmilar pain a few months ago. There are a lot of diff reasons why you could be havn this pain.
Yes you could just stop everythn and run to your doc.

Take care

adnscmplx

Awards
No, I've never taken any anabolics (ie steroids, pro-hormones). I asked this because I was wondering if alterations in hormone levels can cause testicular pain. I know that atrophy or hypertrophy are common but I have not heard many people complaining of testicular pain. Someone pm'ed me and said that this sounds like "overstimulation of htpa." There are a lot of people on here that stimulate/supress their htpa, do they ever get testicular pain?

I ran out of activate x a few days ago but I still have about 20 pills of 6-oxo that I had planned on taking at a tapered down dose. Otherwise I'm taking fish oil, a multivitamin, and cissus.

It looks like some people have experienced some pain with PCT, that is reassuring. Should I taper down 6-oxo or should I just stop? I am out of town right now but if the pain has not resolved when I get back I will go to the doc.

Thanks everybody, merry Christmas.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I do know on my first havoc cycle, I became pretty suppressed because I was pretty small at the time and ran a 5 week cycle so that dosage had much more of an effect on my hpta.

My nuts aches really bad...but it was a dull ache that I couldn't pin-point. I slowly realized that my testicles had atrophied a bit as they increased in size during PCT.

The pain occured during the shrinking.

adnscmplx

Awards
So I didn't take the 6-oxo last night (activate x ran out last week) and my balls feel much better today. Virtually no pain.

The pain was very bearable but it definitely provoked some anxiety because I did not know the cause. So to others, be warned.

Thanks everyone.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
my nuts were fine when i used Activate Xtreme. It was always the stabbing chest pains i got in the first week that got me lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
uhh its probably complete normal...testosterone is ramping up and your nuts have to get bigger to make more.

6oxo and activate increase LH which probably cause increase in leydig cells?

Could be the same reason why peoples nuts hurt when they come back after a PCT from steroids.
if this were a multiple choice quiz, this is the answer i would choose.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
peepingyoda Anabolics 9
shaaq Anabolics 11
Anabolics 67
lilguy1020 General Chat 0