hyperdrive 3.0 help?

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
I've been dosing 1 per day in the morning with meal for about a month now. It says to up the dose to two a day in the morning but I'm not sure if this is safe. 1 cap doesn't bother me that much just gets me through my workout i guess i could say. I have read somewhere on here that 2 caps can burn your adrenal gland or something. I'm not too sure about this. Thanks for your input!

LiGhTeMuP

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
I've been dosing 1 per day in the morning with meal for about a month now. It says to up the dose to two a day in the morning but I'm not sure if this is safe. 1 cap doesn't bother me that much just gets me through my workout i guess i could say. I have read somewhere on here that 2 caps can burn your adrenal gland or something. I'm not too sure about this. Thanks for your input!

LiGhTeMuP
I used the new 3.0 at 2 in the mornings with no problems; however, this was before I read that it was recalled by the FDA. So, the decision is up to you.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
MERRY CHRISTMASSSSS EVERYONE!

what kind of side effects should i be looking for? using levi-r in the passed i experienced a feeling of anxiety when using it before the gym for the first couple weeks. thanks

LiGhTeMuP

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
I only noticed an intense rush the first couple days.. after that didn't notice anything at all