hyperdrive 3.0 help?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

hyperdrive 3.0 help?

I've been dosing 1 per day in the morning with meal for about a month now. It says to up the dose to two a day in the morning but I'm not sure if this is safe. 1 cap doesn't bother me that much just gets me through my workout i guess i could say. I have read somewhere on here that 2 caps can burn your adrenal gland or something. I'm not too sure about this. Thanks for your input!

LiGhTeMuP

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lightemup View Post
    I've been dosing 1 per day in the morning with meal for about a month now. It says to up the dose to two a day in the morning but I'm not sure if this is safe. 1 cap doesn't bother me that much just gets me through my workout i guess i could say. I have read somewhere on here that 2 caps can burn your adrenal gland or something. I'm not too sure about this. Thanks for your input!

LiGhTeMuP
    I used the new 3.0 at 2 in the mornings with no problems; however, this was before I read that it was recalled by the FDA. So, the decision is up to you.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

MERRY CHRISTMASSSSS EVERYONE!

what kind of side effects should i be looking for? using levi-r in the passed i experienced a feeling of anxiety when using it before the gym for the first couple weeks. thanks

LiGhTeMuP
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

I only noticed an intense rush the first couple days.. after that didn't notice anything at all

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Hyperdrive 3.0 versus Old Venom Hyperdrive 3.0
    By CryingEmo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 10:24 AM
  2. Hyperdrive 3.0
    By Boyders in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 11:52 PM