Eucommia Ulmoides / Du Zhong

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know anything about this herb? It is supposed to stimulate Nitric Oxide and have AR properties.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
depends on the extract- some evidence of this has been found with chlorogenic acid (one of the main extractives of eucommia)- try to find a 50% or higher extract (not cheap btw ;))

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The product I was looking into contains a 20% Phytoandrogen extract. Here is the description. Looks like a good product.

TONIC's main ingredient is a newly developed and isolated phyto-androgen which targets the androgen receptor causing it to fire as if testosterone itself were present therefore causing androgenic and male-creating changes. There is research that supports there is a phenomenal synergy between the phyto-androgen chemical found on this formula, testosterone receptors, and the testosterone hormone itself.

Du Zhong: Binds to AR and mimics testosterone, enhances effects and activity of already present testosterone hormone and also increases Nitric Oxide production ( lowers bad cholesterol, promotes healthy sugar regulation, anti oxidant, repairs tendons and ligaments, anti hypertensive and more )

Divanillyl 95% ( not 60% ) : frees up unbound testosterone which is good and will increase circulating testosterone ( synergy, see Du Zhong above )

L Carnitine L Tartrate : it increases the number of androgen receptors, more receptors means more androgen receptor stimulation and more synergy.

Other benefits:

Strengthens the bones and tendons
Supports Prostate Health
Promotes healthy cholesterol levels
Increases Nitric Oxide production

Regulates blood sugar
Increases vigor and libido
Boosts the immune system
Increases energy levels
Maintains and supports healthy blood pressure levels
Powerful Antioxidant, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Awesome compound! Should be available in bulk! :)
It is. Available capped only at custom capsule.

3g of LCLT and 3g of ALCAR daily and the strength gains are androgen-like. I had hard time believing it, I thought I started responding to creatine :)

Back to topic, when I double-dosed Primal Male by mistake I got a ridiculous increase in libido that I never got either from HGW or T-Force solo so it must be the Du Zhong that I responded to so well.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Just checked, but could not find it there capped. They probably discontinued it!
You'll see it when you start creating a custom formula

Ingredients

L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 500 MG N/A
Total:35.00

They carry LC-fumerate too

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 24