Supplement Store for Europe?
- 12-24-2008, 10:51 AM
- 12-24-2008, 11:00 AM
I live in the UK where we also have to pay a lot of customs fees, however I don't think you will find a better/cheaper place to order from than Nutra.
12-24-2008, 11:01 AM
NP is the way to go. depending on the size of your order sometimes it won't get stopped. thats what i've found
“We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
12-24-2008, 11:22 AM
I also live in Germany. I do not even get a chance to pay any Customs fees. The Customs declare the items as drugs (yes, even Green Tea, or 1000mg Vitamin C, and so on), so they seize the items, and either return them to sender or destroy them! : In any case, if you get a chance to pay the Customs fees, NutraPlanet is still your best bet. The prices of US supplements at European websites are simply insane!Originally Posted by Son of Earth;
Product Educator | USPowders
Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
12-24-2008, 06:10 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Gethuge in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2010, 05:57 PM
- By jonnyjames in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 10-22-2008, 04:30 PM
- By SufferingEd in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2008, 10:52 AM
- By chuck89gt5.0 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 8Last Post: 08-07-2007, 03:23 PM
- By Jsmoov in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2005, 02:06 PM