Supplement Store for Europe?

Son of Earth

Son of Earth

Awards
Hey all,

I am looking for a supp online store which has low prices and sends from europe.
Ordering from Nutra is unfortunately not possible for me, because I reside in Germany and we have to pay A LOT of custom fees.

cdog

Awards
I live in the UK where we also have to pay a lot of customs fees, however I don't think you will find a better/cheaper place to order from than Nutra.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
NP is the way to go. depending on the size of your order sometimes it won't get stopped. thats what i've found

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hey all,

I am looking for a supp online store which has low prices and sends from europe.
Ordering from Nutra is unfortunately not possible for me, because I reside in Germany and we have to pay A LOT of custom fees.
I also live in Germany. I do not even get a chance to pay any Customs fees. The Customs declare the items as drugs (yes, even Green Tea, or 1000mg Vitamin C, and so on), so they seize the items, and either return them to sender or destroy them! :frustrate: In any case, if you get a chance to pay the Customs fees, NutraPlanet is still your best bet. The prices of US supplements at European websites are simply insane!

Son of Earth

Son of Earth

Awards
I also live in Germany. I do not even get a chance to pay any Customs fees. The Customs declare the items as drugs (yes, even Green Tea, or 1000mg Vitamin C, and so on), so they seize the items, and either return them to sender or destroy them! :frustrate: In any case, if you get a chance to pay the Customs fees, NutraPlanet is still your best bet. The prices of US supplements at European websites are simply insane!

That's my experience too - but I will honor your opinions and try Nutra

Thanks Guys!