Jacked

UofMRo

Awards
Anyone who took 3 scoops of Jacked, get jacked up and feel high for 3-4 hrs after workout? My workout was amazing, but afterwards I felt funny for a long time.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 scoops made me feel really buzzed and sort of like I was floating...really weird. I had to go back down to 2 scoops.

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Same exact thing for me.

Sick workout though :nutkick:

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Anyone who took 3 scoops of Jacked, get jacked up and feel high for 3-4 hrs after workout? My workout was amazing, but afterwards I felt funny for a long time.
i took 3 scoops and it was pretty good. not a huge amount of energy but the endurance was there. more than likely just from the BA it was a good pickup for $15 but when it goes to regular price would have to seriously consider whether i would buy it or not

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i took 3 scoops and it was pretty good. not a huge amount of energy but the endurance was there. more than likely just from the BA it was a good pickup for $15 but when it goes to regular price would have to seriously consider whether i would buy it or not
Full price is only 19.99. At least that is what it is atm. Then it goes to 29.99 it looks like.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Full price is only 19.99. At least that is what it is atm. Then it goes to 29.99 it looks like.
yea, it's on sale at nutra but by the time my 3 tubs are gone it will be the 29.99 or higher

workout8485

Awards
ye ive had to stop using it cos its keeping me awake at night and making me feel strange in the morning 2... even on just one scoop... workouts were ok - was more of a stim effect than a strength boost/pump effect... nothin to shout about which is unusual from usp stuff...

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
ye ive had to stop using it cos its keeping me awake at night and making me feel strange in the morning 2... even on just one scoop... workouts were ok - was more of a stim effect than a strength boost/pump effect... nothin to shout about which is unusual from usp stuff...
what else are you running? what time do you take it compared to when you go to sleep?

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
3 scoops made me feel really buzzed and sort of like I was floating...really weird. I had to go back down to 2 scoops.
It's the 1,3 Dimethylamylamine. Try it on it's own, that is the effect it has.

UofMRo

Awards
good stuff, I went to 2 scoops and still had a good workout...i like it.

workout8485

Awards
what else are you running? what time do you take it compared to when you go to sleep?

im taking it at around 4pm, pre workout, goin to bed around 11pm...

im also taking Prime and Stoked which i dose before bed but ive been running that for a while so i know its not that - ive actually found these have helped me sleep...

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
im taking it at around 4pm, pre workout, goin to bed around 11pm...

im also taking Prime and Stoked which i dose before bed but ive been running that for a while so i know its not that - ive actually found these have helped me sleep...
isn't prime supposed to be taken 3 times a day with meals?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's the 1,3 Dimethylamylamine. Try it on it's own, that is the effect it has.
you must be right. i don't respond to 1,3 dime, and jacked didn't impress me. will continue to take for the other stuff in it such as ba, creatine but no big time energy. for me white flood/no shotgun work much better.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
isn't prime supposed to be taken 3 times a day with meals?
That is our primary suggestion. However, many users have been manipulating their dosing layout to accommodate specific needs.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a promising product! ill read a little more about his product because i might buy while the price is low. i love USPlabs