- 12-23-2008, 12:33 AM
- 12-23-2008, 12:59 AM
Well BCAA and Whey should be taken after every workout, and BCAA really help with recovery.
- 12-23-2008, 01:02 AM
12-23-2008, 01:05 AM
Is this in powder form? tasteless? or how does it taste?
12-23-2008, 01:43 AM
12-23-2008, 04:50 AM
i think he should eat more...food will help alot more than whey when it comes to recovery...
12-23-2008, 05:17 AM
12-23-2008, 02:49 PM
Lots of vitamin C and H2O helps me.
Besides my meals and shakes.
12-23-2008, 02:56 PM
BCAA/EAA supplements are a staple for me. Also, LG Science's I-GH-1 works wonders for recovery IMO.
12-23-2008, 03:04 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By viking805fan in forum BulkingReplies: 8Last Post: 05-06-2010, 12:57 PM
- By Obsidi8n in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 04-08-2009, 08:54 PM
- By Kalakbar in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 10-06-2008, 05:19 AM
- By Nightwanderer in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2008, 04:51 PM
- By DoctorX2k2 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2004, 02:54 AM