Muscle Recovery?

Nick26

Nick26

Awards
I need some opinions please. What is best for sore and recovering muscles??? Thanks Everyone.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Well BCAA and Whey should be taken after every workout, and BCAA really help with recovery.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I need some opinions please. What is best for sore and recovering muscles??? Thanks Everyone.
BCAA's are great for recovery, We at AI sell Essentials which contains BCAAS, beta-alanine, multi-vitamin and creatine mono which are all great for recovery and buffering lactic acid.:thumbsup:

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Is this in powder form? tasteless? or how does it taste?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Its in powder form, tastes a bit bitter due to vitamins and digestion compounds. Try mixing it milk or whey protein and something sweet.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i think he should eat more...food will help alot more than whey when it comes to recovery...

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i throw 1 serving in my am shake and the other usually just mixed in crystal lite. either way works for me but like someone said a bit bitter even in the crystal lite. in the shake i cant tell its in there

ironparson

Awards
Lots of vitamin C and H2O helps me.

Besides my meals and shakes.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BCAA/EAA supplements are a staple for me. Also, LG Science's I-GH-1 works wonders for recovery IMO.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, let me jump in on the taste, especially since I am running a sponsored log on Essentials. Not to exaggerate, but the taste is horrible, you really need something sweet to try to camouflage the taste. But I will say this, I am loving the other aspects of it. I can't comment too much on how it aids my recovery, too soon to tell. I am taking ZMA and I feel it helps me with my recovery pretty well.