Best Sleep Aid

AndreAnabolic

AndreAnabolic

Awards
hey everyone, im having trouble getting to sleep lately because i work out in the evenings (roughly 9pm) and i was wondering if there was a good supp thatll knock me out, i currently take Pronabolin by ADS before bed, but it doesnt seem to do much, any suggestions?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lipotrophin-PM by Applied Nutriceuticals

hey everyone, im having trouble getting to sleep lately because i work out in the evenings (roughly 9pm) and i was wondering if there was a good supp thatll knock me out, i currently take Pronabolin by ADS before bed, but it doesnt seem to do much, any suggestions?
Don't know about "knocking you out", but once asleep, Lipotrophin-PM gives a really deep, restful sleep. It's what I use for 'sleep' benefits.

And any supplements that will increase GH will help increase the quality of your sleep as well.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Don't know about "knocking you out", but once asleep, Lipotrophin-PM gives a really deep, restful sleep. It's what I use for 'sleep' benefits.

And any supplements that will increase GH will help increase the quality of your sleep as well.
I have used this in the past and it worked great! Gave me real deep sleep and I was well rested when I woke up.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IBE X-Dreams, SciVation Knockout, Millennium Sports Tech Somnidren-GH is a good start for your research.

Lurk

Lurk

Awards
Cheap

A good alternative on the cheap is melatonin. Short money at walmart.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Ditto. Melatonin almost always works for me. I just up the dose if it's not making me sleepy.

FincaChick

FincaChick

Awards
I also am a big fan of melatonin. Get the 1mg tabs. You will feel drowsy about 30 min after taking it and I always wake up alert and fresh. It also helps when you are travelling and needing to adjust to the time change. As for dosage? I take 1mg if I have under 8 hours of sleep available and I'll take 2mg if I have 8 or more hours available. For me anything above 3mg kicks in some interestingly vivid dreams and requires at least 8 hours of sleep. Good luck.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big fan of somnidren-gh. It calms you down quick and gives you some quality sleep.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MST Somnidren

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I've tried a lot of script drugs for sleeping. Melatonin works best for me. Be sure to get it with B6 as that aids in absorption. Also, when I'm really stressed, I take L-theanine along with it....zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Son of Earth

Son of Earth

Awards
I use GABA once in a while. Use a real small dose at your first trial, it can knock you out pretty heavy. Two Downsides I have to mention: 1.) Above 5g there have been reported breathing issues, 2.) you really adapt to it very soon and have to up the dosage.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MusclePharm Bulletproof is the best all around sleep aid and recovery formula!

steveironman

Banned
Awards
that bulletproof stuff stops working ..you gotta take more and more of anything with that phenylbut in it ...you get a tolerance from that stuff so quick...and prob is with the zma and stuu u cant take more bulletproof.
melatonin works..but same deal with tolerance ..although not as bad
benadryl 25 mg ...no tolerance increase.. no dependance ... no foggy feeling in am ...my doc actuaklly recommend this...you can buy cheaply at pharmacy (no prescription needed obviously), no sides, it works amazing...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that bulletproof stuff stops working ..you gotta take more and more of anything with that phenylbut in it ...you get a tolerance from that stuff so quick...and prob is with the zma and stuu u cant take more bulletproof.
melatonin works..but same deal with tolerance ..although not as bad
benadryl 25 mg ...no tolerance increase.. no dependance ... no foggy feeling in am ...my doc actuaklly recommend this...you can buy cheaply at pharmacy (no prescription needed obviously), no sides, it works amazing...
havent tried the benadryl yet. have you used bulletproof or just speaking on the ingredients?

steveironman

Banned
Awards
havent tried the benadryl yet. have you used bulletproof or just speaking on the ingredients?
my answer would address your possible response i assure you ...but should it matter? If the same ingredients and dosages were used in conjunction and it wasnt bulletproof would there be any difference? but to answer your ? yes it was ..and prior to it i used zma pm by kaizen but it lacked the phenylbut and didnt do much for me re sleep (or much else honestly) but i thought the phenylbut might help so i tried bulletproof...and for first 5-7 days ...it worked .....then ...boom nothing ..so i researched phenylbut and found out why ...the tolerance build quickly and it actually acts in body like a benzodiazapm (valium) the prob is really that the tolerance built also takes a while to clear so you cant just skip a day then it works again ...and you cant increase dosages with the zma ...toxic level for sure. So that when i took printed info on phenylbut to doc - cause i dont wanna take and poss addictive substances like many prescrip sleep aids...and the phenylbut stopped working so quickly i need an alternative. thats where the benadryl came in ..sadi they have used it that way for years and years in europe and use it in hiospitals here as well if patient sensative to valium/atavan/xanax and reccomend it for long term use as no tolerace build up or bad sides at all. I like the price , effectiveness and no foggy am feeling.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
steve,

I too am a fan of good old cheap Benadryl. I read somewhere that its good for helping some type of receptors out that help increase the effectiveness of stimulants. I'm no scientist nor care to read alot of it, so what I am repeating above may be totally off in the left field.

I also love alka seltzer, Nyquil, and that walmart sleepy time!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
ZMA + GABA + Tryptophan knock you right out

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
MELATONIN!!!!! use it almost every night and i cant beat the sleep i get with it. ive also tried ZMK stacked with MVP and this also seemed to have good effects on me. But as far as favorites go MELATONIN!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
ZMK stacked with Somnidren GH is the best I've tried so far. It can get a little expensive though if ya use it frequently.

...currently I'm stacking Phenibut XT and Melatonin and that seems to work just fine for good sleep.

chim_chim

Awards
Quick tip on a prescription drug that is often prescribed off-label as a sleep aid: Clonidine. It is also used to increase growth hormone output. It shouldn't have rebound dependency, unlike most sleep aids.

AndreAnabolic

AndreAnabolic

Awards
how many mg of melatonin should i use? im 230 lbs

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
my answer would address your possible response i assure you ...but should it matter? If the same ingredients and dosages were used in conjunction and it wasnt bulletproof would there be any difference? but to answer your ? yes it was ..and prior to it i used zma pm by kaizen but it lacked the phenylbut and didnt do much for me re sleep (or much else honestly) but i thought the phenylbut might help so i tried bulletproof...and for first 5-7 days ...it worked .....then ...boom nothing ..so i researched phenylbut and found out why ...the tolerance build quickly and it actually acts in body like a benzodiazapm (valium) the prob is really that the tolerance built also takes a while to clear so you cant just skip a day then it works again ...and you cant increase dosages with the zma ...toxic level for sure. So that when i took printed info on phenylbut to doc - cause i dont wanna take and poss addictive substances like many prescrip sleep aids...and the phenylbut stopped working so quickly i need an alternative. thats where the benadryl came in ..sadi they have used it that way for years and years in europe and use it in hiospitals here as well if patient sensative to valium/atavan/xanax and reccomend it for long term use as no tolerace build up or bad sides at all. I like the price , effectiveness and no foggy am feeling.
fair enough but i must point out phenibut and zma are not the only ingredients in BP to help with sleep... some may develop tolerance to phenibut faster than others.

steveironman

Banned
Awards
it was very similar to zma pm /kaizen minus the phnylbut...thats why i went to your product next figuring maybe the phenylbut was the key. Anyway whatever the compounds were they stopped working..i think it was the phenylbut but again after reading up based on my experience everyone was saying tolerance issues with phenylbut so up it..but b/c of other ingredients i couldnt. Maybe some people wont get tolerance as quick as me and all those other people...that could be true.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 caps USP PowerFULL, 1 cap NOW Gaba 500mg, 1 cap 25 to 50mg phenibut

This should knock you out for a deep nights sleep.

if you dont wanna buy all of that, then go with either a fairly high dose of bulk gaba from NP (work your way up from 1g to 3g) or just buy SNS phenibut xt, 1 to 2 caps should do the trick

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Im using Phenibut right now with some success. I tryed a few samples of MusclePharm Bulletproof and it seemed to work great