unlimited monthly funds$$ for supps..what would you do?

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
Ok ya'll,
I'm gonna be working again soon and have plenty of time off to hit the gym and have everything perfect for dedicating myself. I'll have a gym within 20 meters of my room. And to go along with it, a really decent paycheck so I am trying to get the most growth over the next year naturally. i would like to know what you might do if you were in this situation? what would you buy as far as supplements, and when/how would you take them? I want to cover all the basics, nutrient partitioners, different proteins, creatines, NO products, joint supps, general health, pre/intra/postworkout, good fats, natty test boosters....etc. i've kinda been away, so I would like to know what is working and people are loving. I would also like to know how you would use it i.e. a certain good fat/protein combo before bed to keep off catabolism or some bcaa cocktail. I'm pretty fortunate to be in this situation, but i want to know how to maximize it. I also plan to do a log of my progress.....the perfect supplement/training journey or some crap like that. So fellas, let's here it! peace

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
unlimited funds good god... I could only imagine lol

If you go to nutraplanet.com which is linked above I would get a couple jugs of whey protein isolate, some casein, bulk creatine, your pre workout no of choice, fish oil pills, multi vitamin, kwik karb, and in a couple of months I would start to look at some test boosters once you get back in the gym for a couple of weeks and get ur strength back up. But you could also look at Mass fx, it worked pretty well for me but you should get atleast 2 bottles of it. Good luck!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HOLY CRAP!

Yeah, id probally stack everything i could find together.

Im going to list by brand names products that i think are great from each brand.

Get Diesel-Diesel Test Hardcore,Sunami, JP8,

Anabolic Xtreme- Mass FX, Lean FX, Hyperdrol x2

Usp labs- Powerfull,Cissus RX,Jacked maybe Prime

Lg Sciences-Anadraulic State, T-911

Theres too much other stuff too name, buy a lot of bulk np powders too,if you dont mind capping.

I cant wait for the log that doesnt have a budget.

Maybe someone should just come up with supplements not to buy off nutraplanet.haha.

This is too much.

But also you got too check out the Mass Monster Shake, definately get bulk p-slin, and you mix it with bcaa's,creatine,carbs, and you get crazy pumps.

Good luck

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Xtend
Activate Xtreme (8 on/8 off)
AP
WMS
1-Carboxy
Geranium
RPM
XF/Drive (8 on/8 off)
Fish Oil

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
If funds were no issue I'd just juice heavily and buy lots of protein.

juice excluded I'd buy nothing but ready to drink shakes so I wouldn't have to deal with powder messes and clumpy shakes and cheap cups ever again.

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
thanks fellas...yeah i cannot wait to do this. I'm going to plan it perfect though and make it kinda like a frankenstein log! we'll see how it goes. Ok we'll I have a few questions...wouldn't a mixed oil be better than fish oil? and what is the difference for use or reason with BCAA and EAA's? is one more important or better than the other? I think i'm gonna go with LG's slin as Pslin did not work for me, and gaspari's creatine worked great the last time I used it. as far as prime, i'm kinda leary on any tribulus product, but i do like a lot of what you guys are recommending. Once I finalize it and get the feedback I'll put the stack down here and exactly how I am going to take the products. should be interesting!

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
yah man i'm doing this all natural, plus I get piss tested for juice at work and would lose a lot more than just a job.....so only supps, and I want my longterm health and permanent gains too! so no juice for this guy! peace

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Xtend
Poseidon
Jacked
PLCAR
Cissus
Fish Oil
Sesamin Oil
ZMA
Calcium
Multi
Whey
Casein
Lean Extreme

There's also a lot of things I haven't tried that I would like to:

Prime
Powerfull
Anabolic Pump
Epistane
Growth Hormone
IGF-1
Test

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wouldn't a mixed oil be better than fish oil?
Yes. Id take fishoil,Sesamin, and flaxseed, but i get my flaxseed oil from actual flaxseeds. Look into Man Vaporize, if you want convenience, but its cheaper just to buy some bulk fishoil and then add some Sesamin, and then buy some flaxseeds at your local health market.

and what is the difference for use or reason with BCAA and EAA's? is one more important or better than the other?
They both have their place. Some people argue that EAA's are better. EAA's include the aminos found in BCAA's.Personally i find BCAA's more effective, you can go throught the science, but i just find Xtend to be awesome enough. Personally i just pick up a bunch of Xtend. Do the Xtend Vasocharge deal for 50 dollars.

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
Ok i think i'll get some fish oil, sesamin, and supplement with some natty PB every night before bed with a good longterm protein drink. I'll take you up on the Xtend too. I'll have to look into Posieden as I don't know what this is. thanks again!

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Ok i think i'll get some fish oil, sesamin, and supplement with some natty PB every night before bed with a good longterm protein drink. I'll take you up on the Xtend too. I'll have to look into Posieden as I don't know what this is. thanks again!
Its a mineral supplement with a lot of positive effects including improved hydration, and many other good effects. I like how it makes me feel, just don't really know how to describe it.

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
So far this is where I am at:

creatine: Gaspari's
protein: ???? need a good whey and nighttime protein
joint supp: Osteo sport is getting good reviews
fats: fish oil, sesamin, natty PB
Nutrient Part: LG's Slin, USP's
NO product: ?????
intra workout: thinking kwik carb with Xtend??
GH/sleep aid: ????? what's the best?
Test booster: Activate Extreme + something else?
anti-cort: lean extreme is solid
pre-workout: geranium +?????

as far as protein's or certain types of pre/post/intra premixed drinks I would like to know specific brands and flavors....alright this is getting good!

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
sweet Rob i'll add that to the mix! thanks for your input brother!

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
all the whey, whey protein isolate is great, the cinnamon bun is so good. and they have some other flavors that are great
I also have some the 100% casein, it doesnt taste great but its not bad. If you havnt picked a pre workout NO you should try jp8, or white flood I love the stuff. Jacked has got some good reviews also but I havnt tried it yet. Good luck

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If funds were no issue I'd just juice heavily and buy lots of protein.

juice excluded I'd buy nothing but ready to drink shakes so I wouldn't have to deal with powder messes and clumpy shakes and cheap cups ever again.
That sums it up nicely :thumbsup:

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
hmm I just came across LG's new BC/EAA mix...I think I'll go for that instead of Xtend. That should answer the question which is better...just take both of em! Cinnamon bun sounds great, i'll put that in there. who makes a good casein that mixes well and tastes good?

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
maybe add Drive in addition to Activate Extreme for a test booster type product?

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
oh i forgot something for endurance/cardio/lactic acid control too....

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
gh/sleep aid- you can pick up 1-carboxy (or the bulk powerfull) for 12 bux. also you can pick up a 10lb bag of scivation whey for 60 bux. for NO you can pick up some bulk AAKG for 30

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gh/sleep aid- you can pick up 1-carboxy (or the bulk powerfull) for 12 bux. also you can pick up a 10lb bag of scivation whey for 60 bux. for NO you can pick up some bulk AAKG for 30
Bulk, raw ingredients are the best bet :)

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NO product: ?????
Hemodraulix for a straight up no product if u dont want stims.But Pre-workout are no products usually too.
intra workout: thinking kwik carb with Xtend??
Sounds good, but take it with size on during also, id add some bulk p-slin,dont know why i didnt work for you.
GH/sleep aid: ????? what's the best?
Somidren GH and Powerful get good reviews.
Test booster: Activate Extreme + something else?
Have u run activate before? Look into Diesel Test Hardcore as well, you could even run both.

pre-workout: Vasocharge,USP labs Jacked has Germanine in it,its very stim based.Get Disel JP8 is another option that has germanine

as far as protein's or certain types of pre/post/intra premixed drinks I would like to know specific brands and flavors....alright this is getting good!

ALSO buy beta alanine bulk.
[/QUOTE]

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
yah man i'm doing this all natural, plus I get piss tested for juice at work and would lose a lot more than just a job.....so only supps, and I want my longterm health and permanent gains too! so no juice for this guy! peace
i admire your decision to remain all natural, I am not trying to encourage you to use steroids.

but unless you are a professional atlete, your drug test will be a standard 12 panel that only screens for street drugs, just recreationally used crap; cocaine, marijuana, amphetamines, opiates, ect. and will not at all include any sort of tests for steroids or prohormones. Not even probation or parole will test for these things, except under rare circumstances. the tests are also very expensive, another reason why they are rarely implemented. Furthermore, if you were to scoop out 500 random people, then test them all for everything, you would be lucky if you caught just one guy on the juice, but you might find about 40 who test positive for drugs. make sense? The probability just isnt very high, so nobody (employers) wastes their time testing for steroids.

lots of people actually think that a standard "drug test" will show steroid use. but it wont.

Just wanted to put that out there.

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
thanks fellas for all the help, and to EatMeat, yah my company tests for steroids directly on a monthly basis at minimum! I work on a government contract in a high threat environment and they do not want guys going on "roid rage" as they say! hahaha. So you know how the government is and media with overhyping things, but it is just the way it is. Plus, i just want permanent gains and want to see how far I can take my body naturally with the kitchen sink supp stack!

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
I'm going to stay away from bulk even though they are more cost effective, but I just hate capping and I always made a mess doing so! So this is what I have so far based on your recommendations:

creatine: SizeON
protein: Scivation whey and On Casein for nighttime
Nutrient Part: LG's Slin, maybe P Slin too
NO product: Plasmajet i think was great before
intra workout: thinking kwik carb, Xtend, SizeON, Beta Alanine
GH/sleep aid: Somnidren...tried Powerfull before, i'll try this one now
Test booster: Activate Extreme + Diesel Test Hardcore (decided over Prime since it has more favorable reviews)
pre-workout: Jacked...just read up on it and i'm sold!
others: Bev. Intl. Liver pills 20/day , Poseiden, maybe green tea pills

alright so I'm pretty much just short of a good casein type protein to the mix. man i cannot wait to get this going! I'll take pics and a general log going if ya'll want? I think I might do DC training, but I have some joint/shoulder issues so we'll see. If not I'm gonna do the exact opposite as I really haven't done higher rep 12-15 volume training in years and it won't be as hard on my joints. peace

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
buy two of the jacksed not as many servings as you think, it will go fast

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
ON sells a good casien, you also might want to buy 2 kwik karbs two. i believe one tub is 3.3 pounds which is prob 40ish servings.

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
Right on! also gonna switch to Diesel Test HC after reading more on it...it seems to have great reviews moreso than the Prime which is hit or miss and is a very new product. So ON casein as well will be added!

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
just to let you know, there will be a sale here on AM pretty soon usually the christmas/new years sale is the biggest of the year. so you might want to wait to place your order.

i've heard alot of good things about DTH hope to try it soon. although i'll probably end up getting some GNC cards..(always do) and unfortunetly they dont carry the GD line, so i think im gonna pick up 2 prime and see how it goes

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Right on! also gonna switch to Diesel Test HC after reading more on it...it seems to have great reviews moreso than the Prime which is hit or miss and is a very new product. So ON casein as well will be added!
if funds were not an issue, try this:
12 Drive per day
20 IGF-2 per day
8 Neovar per day
4 Bio-Mend (Anti-Oxidant)
10 Omega Essentials (Fish Oil)

lotta capsules, but the results are on par with a prohormone cycle.....

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
imo!..i would say,if your not stocked up already.pack your fridge/freezer with chicken,beef,ready mixed frozen vege's,e.t.c!.supplements is just a tiny part of it,but diet is far more important,and also your training!..I.M.O!:thumbsup:.try to think of your diet first!..supplements will be there.:food:..but when you decide on what supps. you may want to get.dont forget to shop at NUTRAPLANET.COM!:)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
12 Drive per day
20 IGF-2 per day
8 Neovar per day

No doubt that would give him some awesome results ! :thumbsup:

Throw 6 caps a day of X-Factor to that stack for 50 days too :jaw:

..but for your sleep: get Somnidren and ZMK both by MST.

Overall if I had an unlimited monthly fund to NutraPlanet. I'd go through the entire list of supplements brands and do every stack each company has to see which works the best, lol.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Creatine
BCAA/EAA
multi vitamin
Waxy maize starch
lots of meat.
10g fish oil
msm/glucosamine
maybe cissuss

seriously that's all you really need if going natural. If you want some good pumps and energy try RPM pre workout.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
buy the xtend/vasocharge deal.
Jacked has a real good stim aspect to it, but the stregth pump aspects are lacking.
I mix 1/2 dose vasocharge with 1/2 dose jacked with good results.

As for plasmajet, i felt it was pretty crappy, but if it works for you great.You might want to look into Axis Labs Hemodraulix, i got a sample and was very suprised from it.

Also might want to look into x-factor if you have not tried it.

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
I'm gonna skip on the x-factor because it destroyed and inflamed my joints when i tried it before for about 6 months after, plus it has some controversy if it may be dangerous. but i know it does give muscular results! I'll switch to axis labs hemodraulix also to see how that compares for an NO product. thanks

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
As far as food......i'll have about 20 different places within walking distance to eat and it is on the governments tab! like i said, near perfect conditions for growth!

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
so this is where I am at now based on all of your recommendations:

protein: Scivation or ALL the whey and On Casein for nighttime
NO product: Axis Labs Hemodraulix(switched from Plasmajet)
intra workout: thinking kwik carb, LG BCAA/EAA, SizeON, Beta Alanine
GH/sleep aid: Somnidren...tried Powerfull before, not impressed
Test booster: Activate Extreme + Diesel Test Hardcore (decided over Prime since it has more favorable reviews)
others: Bev. Intl. Liver pills 20/day , Poseiden
non-hormonal anabolic: Drive

crap this is a lot of stuff. I hope my body can take it all in and I don't overstress my system? what do you all think? also do any of these products conflict with each other in any way?

outspiral

Awards
all the whey, whey protein isolate is great, the cinnamon bun is so good. and they have some other flavors that are great
I also have some the 100% casein, it doesnt taste great but its not bad. If you havnt picked a pre workout NO you should try jp8, or white flood I love the stuff. Jacked has got some good reviews also but I havnt tried it yet. Good luck

I second the cinna bun, good stuff. I know you have money coming out of your ears, but ATW has a lot of coupon codes. Just search the forum or google it. Last time I got 15lbs cin bun for like 100 bucks. The micellar casien was ok, i wouldn't buy again. I'd pay the extra money and get optimum. The only thing I wonder about ATW is if they are fudgin the #'s. 25g pure isolate zero carb and it tastes awesome? idk

fist oil is the best form of epa. Now SuperEPA is a good deal, i take 6 a day. You want molecularly distilled stuff that says what type of fish its coming from. flax is good but hasn't shown to have the same benefits as fish oil. Sesamin I'm not sure of

outspiral

Awards

crap this is a lot of stuff. I hope my body can take it all in and I don't overstress my system? what do you all think? also do any of these products conflict with each other in any way?
LOL holy crap dude. I don't think over stress is a problem, most of this stuff will increase recovery and/or reduce the stress on your body. What I wonder when on such a big stack is if certain supps will conflict and battle for absorption. The other thing is it might be tough to tell what is actually workin. One thing is for sure... you will be jacked. good luck man

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Looking good; great suggestions above. I'd say you have most of the bases covered. I understand $$ isn't that much of an issue, but I would still urge you to buy the Creatine Monohydrate (1 kilo) By: NutraPlanet , it's bland and tasteless. I have a little scoop that ~5g, piece of cake. The Liver Tabs are some people's favourites, Bev is a good choice, I also hear good things about Uni-Liver (500 tabs) By: Universal Nutrition. For protein, I heard great things about Elite 12 Hour Protein (4.4 lb.) By: Dymatize , Fudge Brownie, getting it on my next order, but I have enjoyed several tubs of ON`s 100% Chocolate Casein. Cinnabun is a staple of mine, lost track of the numberous 5lbers I`ve gone through personally; daily treat.

For Nutrient Partitioners, I'd go with bulk Pslin. Just take 1/4tsp, there's no capping involved, saves you a bit of $$. Watermelon Xtend is a long-standing favourite.

Also I suggest you pick up some Coconut Oil for some additional fats; Google Coconut Oil Health Benefits and you will be surprised, boosts metabolism, may help T levels, and helps w/ energy. Tbsp pre-bed is what I swear by. Also if you're get Fish Oils & Sesamin, you might as well get Essential EFA Stack By: NutraPlanet and get the CLA for free.

Also I would drop the Hemodraulix and suggest 500g of Bulk Beta-Alanine. Tasteless, effective, only drawback is a little big of tingling that bothers some. You`re getting the CLA with the EFA stack. I don`t mind the tingles (paresthesia) it one bit. And if you still want a crazy pump, pick up the bulk Agmatine and dose 1g pre-WO. Also I don`t see any MultiVitamin, but if you`re training hard you will want a good one + ZMA to round out your diet and eliminate any nutrients deficiencies. One of the best is MVP/ZMK Stack By: Millennium Sport Technologies , save some $$ by buying them as a stack. Also you might want to consider some Coleus caps to help keep lean, and Green Tea caps for overall health. I would also HIGHLY suggest buying some bulk Leucine (1 kilo preferable, best value) and add a few g`s to every meal to enhance the anabolic effect. Also toss a little bit extra in with your BCAA`s.

Lastly, wait until our New Years Sale (Happening very soon!) to load up and SAVE BIG :head:

outspiral

Awards
I'm gonna skip on the x-factor because it destroyed and inflamed my joints when i tried it before for about 6 months after, plus it has some controversy if it may be dangerous. but i know it does give muscular results! I'll switch to axis labs hemodraulix also to see how that compares for an NO product. thanks
AX hemodraulix also has AA, although not as much as Xfactor. I'm not sure about AA either. I just got through 10 days of samples of thermaphoria (has 400mg AA per serving) and strength was up a bit, but so was soreness, acne, irritability, and alzheimer's. JK on the last one ;)

outspiral

Awards
12 Drive per day
20 IGF-2 per day
8 Neovar per day

gee i wonder who he works for..

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Even with unlimited funds, I say keep it simple and let the dosing get HIGH!

Some of the stuff you have on your list is simply unnecessary.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Citrulline Malate
Beta Alanine
Methoxyisoflavone (just cuz I want to try it at a good dose)
USP Labs Prime
Scifit's Trib products (any with 60% or above saponins)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think high-dosing BA is anything radical; you raise your intramuscular carnosine levels to a certain point then maintain it.

Taking 5g CitMal pre and post-WO would be good, might stack nicely with a hefty dose of Agmatine. I had no luck with Prime, although some have.

Also your Non-Hormonal Anabolic is very similar to Testosterone Booster;DTH and Drive both have Icariin.

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
so I got to drop the hemodraulix then since I cannot do any AA. Therefor I'll do the whiteflood. I am going to drop the Activate Extreme and do that in 2 months instead as I have used it the last 2 already. I like SizeOn as I get no digestive problems and it gives me great results. However, I will add in the coconut oil, but when is best to take it....along with the other oils?

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
this is the newest revised:

protein: All the whey cinnabun and Elite 12 hour fudge brownie
fats: fish oil, sesamin, cla (EFA stack at Nutra) natty PB, coconut oil
Nutrient Part: LG's Slin, maybe bulk P Slin too
NO product: White Flood
Test booster: Drive + Diesel Test Hardcore (decided over Prime since it has more favorable reviews)

Ok everything on this list here has had good reviews mainly. I am not concerned about which one is working, because based on the research they all work to some degree. I just want to get as jacked as I can in 3 months with maybe changing a few things each month and see where my body goes on the kitchen sink stack. I'm going to be doing a lean bulk here, and more chow than necessary to assist me. after this 3 months I may cut back to a few products and dose them high to see how those workout...IE drive and liver pills. ok brothers, what do you all think? Merry Christmas by the way!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

This is what i use daily right now. Except Test booster and cortisol control.

creatine: Nos Ether
protein: Pro Complex or Gold Standard Whey
joint supp: N/A
fats: SesaMax, Life Extensions SuperOmega, Superfats on hand now. 2-4g's daily.
Nutrient Part: N/A
NO product: JP8
intra workout: Controlled Labs PW
GH/sleep aid: Somnidren, Bulletproof
Test booster: Activate Extreme + Stoked or Diesel Test Hardcore and Stoked
anti-cort: lean extreme
pre-workout: JP8
post workout: Nos Ether
others: Animal Pak EOD.
H20- no less than 1 gallon per day

MY edits.

PS. I also have UL Supp Fundage.