- 12-22-2008, 10:06 PM
- 12-23-2008, 12:20 AM
12-24-2008, 03:39 AM
12-24-2008, 05:07 AM
You want low dosed ATD + Rhaponticum carthamoides extract at 5mg/kg of bodyweight. ATD will work the protein synthesis via transcription and the RCE via mRNA translation, which is really the rate limiting step in protein synthesis.
12-24-2008, 04:38 PM
Ive been reading since I originally posted this thread and it seems I would have to supplement a ton of Ecdy and/or Methoxy. Unfortuneately from what Ive been able to dig up the feedback seems mixed as far as effectiveness.
Id rather beat my muscles with some plates than a dead horse.
What kind of gains that you know are related to the Ecdy did you get?
12-24-2008, 08:25 PM
lot of diff. possibilities to stack with the ecdy-
1. I like Mixel's idea on the ATD and RC- should work- or you could use low-dose 6-bromo (like 30-60 mg/day) instead of the ATD....and you could use higher dose wolfsberry- it also has some positive effects on mRNA transcription
2. Drive/RPM/Ecdy would stack really well with this
3. Drive/IGF-2/Ecdy would stack even better
4. Drive/IGF-2/Nettle root 60%/Neovar/Ecdy would be really good as well
Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
12-24-2008, 08:29 PM
I rather enjoyed XF/Drive/Ecdy. Ecdy/Testofen/Forskolin would be interesting and inexpensive.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
12-24-2008, 11:43 PM
12-30-2008, 06:16 AM
12-30-2008, 12:31 PM
01-02-2009, 06:10 AM
01-02-2009, 01:31 PM
Beta Ecdysterone is a joke, save your money, unless you take a bottle a day you won't get any noticeable effect from using it. Just another re introduction of an ingredient that was dead 5 years ago and still delivers nothing!!!
Can anyone honestly tell me that they have made any changes in their physique by simply using beta ecdysterone???
01-03-2009, 06:21 AM
01-03-2009, 04:38 PM
I can honestly say I have seen and felt differences. It was overhyped and underdosed for years, but times have changed now.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
01-06-2009, 09:27 PM
01-07-2009, 05:09 AM
Truly, I believe this is what has been missing.
01-07-2009, 12:26 PM
Ecdy only produces good gains if your protein intake is high. I received noticeable gains from Ecdy, HMB, and Leucine with my protein intake at 1.5g per lb of bodyweight.
01-07-2009, 06:28 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By superbot in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-26-2008, 03:24 PM
- By dsade in forum NutraplanetReplies: 194Last Post: 11-13-2007, 02:47 AM
- By pocketboy in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 10-22-2007, 03:14 PM
- By PH3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-23-2006, 04:38 PM