Ecdysterone

  1. New Member
    ironparson's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    99
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

    Ecdysterone


    If someone was interested in building a stack around Ecdysterone what would be the most synergistic combinations. Giving that the main goals would be maximum lean mass and no PCT?

  2. Advanced Member
    MrBrightside's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    527
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    51.54%

    Off the top of my head, I'd think IGF-2/PowerFULL + Act-X/Divanex would be pretty wicked. Maybe some Drive/RPM.
  3. New Member
    Tech2TheLimit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    90
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    14.88%

    X-Factor worked great for me with it.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Mixelflick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    606
    Rep Power
    15438
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.23%

    You want low dosed ATD + Rhaponticum carthamoides extract at 5mg/kg of bodyweight. ATD will work the protein synthesis via transcription and the RCE via mRNA translation, which is really the rate limiting step in protein synthesis.
  5. New Member
    ironparson's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    99
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    You want low dosed ATD + Rhaponticum carthamoides extract at 5mg/kg of bodyweight. ATD will work the protein synthesis via transcription and the RCE via mRNA translation, which is really the rate limiting step in protein synthesis.
    With Methoxyisoflavone or Turk added how effective of a stack would this be?

    Ive been reading since I originally posted this thread and it seems I would have to supplement a ton of Ecdy and/or Methoxy. Unfortuneately from what Ive been able to dig up the feedback seems mixed as far as effectiveness.

    Id rather beat my muscles with some plates than a dead horse.

    What kind of gains that you know are related to the Ecdy did you get?
  6. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    lot of diff. possibilities to stack with the ecdy-

    1. I like Mixel's idea on the ATD and RC- should work- or you could use low-dose 6-bromo (like 30-60 mg/day) instead of the ATD....and you could use higher dose wolfsberry- it also has some positive effects on mRNA transcription

    2. Drive/RPM/Ecdy would stack really well with this

    3. Drive/IGF-2/Ecdy would stack even better

    4. Drive/IGF-2/Nettle root 60%/Neovar/Ecdy would be really good as well

    5. X-factor/Drive/Ecdy
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  7. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,737
    Rep Power
    1317329
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    29.36%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I rather enjoyed XF/Drive/Ecdy. Ecdy/Testofen/Forskolin would be interesting and inexpensive.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  8. Advanced Member
    MrBrightside's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    527
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    51.54%

    I'm assuming you mean replacing Testofen with Divanex.
  9. Advanced Member
    Mixelflick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    606
    Rep Power
    15438
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by ironparson View Post
    With Methoxyisoflavone or Turk added how effective of a stack would this be?

    Ive been reading since I originally posted this thread and it seems I would have to supplement a ton of Ecdy and/or Methoxy. Unfortuneately from what Ive been able to dig up the feedback seems mixed as far as effectiveness.

    Id rather beat my muscles with some plates than a dead horse.

    What kind of gains that you know are related to the Ecdy did you get?
    I'm not a fan of Methoxy. The Turk is useful, although I don't think it conveys benefits beyond RCE. For me, RCE adds dramatically to VO2 max, recovery time, muscle fullness etc.. It really ups my workload capacity, which is where I think it shines the most.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Rodzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    137
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    72.62%

    when is the guide coming out mixel?
  11. Advanced Member
    Mixelflick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    606
    Rep Power
    15438
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    when is the guide coming out mixel?
    A few weeks. Just getting the website finished. I am really excited about it too. Been using the protocol for some time as have a number of others. Ecdy or not, it really delivers. I can't see myself training any other way from here on out. It's that good.
  12. New Member
    Maniac40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    79
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    43%

    ummmmmmmmmm !!


    Beta Ecdysterone is a joke, save your money, unless you take a bottle a day you won't get any noticeable effect from using it. Just another re introduction of an ingredient that was dead 5 years ago and still delivers nothing!!!

    Can anyone honestly tell me that they have made any changes in their physique by simply using beta ecdysterone???
  13. Advanced Member
    Mixelflick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    606
    Rep Power
    15438
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by Maniac40 View Post
    Beta Ecdysterone is a joke, save your money, unless you take a bottle a day you won't get any noticeable effect from using it. Just another re introduction of an ingredient that was dead 5 years ago and still delivers nothing!!!

    Can anyone honestly tell me that they have made any changes in their physique by simply using beta ecdysterone???
    Sure have. What product did you use and how were you eating/training?
  14. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,737
    Rep Power
    1317329
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    29.36%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I can honestly say I have seen and felt differences. It was overhyped and underdosed for years, but times have changed now.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  15. New Member
    ironparson's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    99
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    A few weeks. Just getting the website finished. I am really excited about it too. Been using the protocol for some time as have a number of others. Ecdy or not, it really delivers. I can't see myself training any other way from here on out. It's that good.
    Mix,
    Are you talking about the ATD + RCE????
    I tried to PM you about dosing and cycle durations etc. Fill me in when you get a chance. Thanks Bro
  16. Advanced Member
    Mixelflick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    606
    Rep Power
    15438
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by ironparson View Post
    Mix,
    Are you talking about the ATD + RCE????
    I tried to PM you about dosing and cycle durations etc. Fill me in when you get a chance. Thanks Bro
    No, it goes far beyond that. Options are included for 2 different types of adaptogen formulas but the framework for putting the product(s) in the best possible environment to elicit the optimal response is the crux of it.

    Truly, I believe this is what has been missing.
  17. Advanced Member
    Mjolnir's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    554
    Rep Power
    194899
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    60.45%

    Ecdy only produces good gains if your protein intake is high. I received noticeable gains from Ecdy, HMB, and Leucine with my protein intake at 1.5g per lb of bodyweight.
  18. Advanced Member
    MrBrightside's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    527
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    51.54%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Ecdy only produces good gains if your protein intake is high. I received noticeable gains from Ecdy, HMB, and Leucine with my protein intake at 1.5g per lb of bodyweight.
    That's not even too high, so that's good news to ecdy users.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ecdysterone
    By superbot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 04:24 PM
  2. 94% Ecdysterone...
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 194
    Last Post: 11-13-2007, 03:47 AM
  3. About ECDYSTERONE
    By pocketboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 04:14 PM
  4. Ecdysterone
    By PH3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 05:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in