Anabolic Pump

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Do you really feel pumped up after dosing AP and eating carbs?

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
havnt used ap, but i do have the bulk p-slin. i do notice i can eat alot more food and then workout without a problem. i feel alot more of what i eat is being put to good use with it. what's weird tho right after i take p-slin i take the most massive craps i have ever seen. im a legend on my floor at school
Umm... :think:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
^^^ really guys? Your offering lots to the board...

Anyways, to OP. Not everybody feels the pump directly after, however it is very common for your muscles to feel very full and pumped after the carbohydrate meal. Its the nutrients in the muscles, it feels really good.

I, personally feel very very full all day long while dosing AP constantly and tend to not notice how full my muscles had been until I stop.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally, i do not feel the pump. My training partner however, gets much better pumps from AP than he does from NO based products.

I personally love the ability to intake more carbs without the negative effects of a mid-high carb diet.

outspiral

Awards
^^^ really guys? Your offering lots to the board...

Anyways, to OP. Not everybody feels the pump directly after, however it is very common for your muscles to feel very full and pumped after the carbohydrate meal. Its the nutrients in the muscles, it feels really good.

I, personally feel very very full all day long while dosing AP constantly and tend to not notice how full my muscles had been until I stop.
I just started AP monday and I must say I do feel more full. Muscle have a bit more pop to them... I would imagine it depends how sensitive you are to carbs and insulin response. I respond very well to low carbs and can notice quick fat gain if I eat crappy especially high carb. I have a bottle of prime i'm tempted to crack open but I really want to give AP a fair shot on its own so I can tell exactly what its doing. I always take like 6 things, with great gains, but can never be sure whats actually working

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran 2 bottles of AP, and during the first few weeks of AP I swore it was the most amazing thing. However, for me the effects dissipated the longer I was on it. :(

bcantor

Awards
Never really liked Anabolic Pump or P-Slin. I respect the effort and science behind USPLabs stuff, but it just doesn't get it done for me.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
As for Anabolic Pump I didn't see much in terms of 'pump'. You may want to grab a bottle of this and a bottle of Pslin. After having no success with the Anabolic Pump in terms of 'pump', I tried Pslin and noticed a difference. Nothing serious, but it was enough to tell the difference. From what I have seen people who usually don't respond to AP will respond in some way to Pslin

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not a 'pump' per se - to me that is when my muscles are pushing out at the skin - rather full, hard muscles... more so on a workout day.

I am more of a PSlin fan - the only time I take AP is in a fasted scenario

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
can Pslin and AP be stacked? Or would that be over kill?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I believe they have different MOA. I have seen people use them together as well, but you might want to ask someone a bit more knowledgeable on the subject....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They can, but you have to have a very high carb diet. I am talking at least 500+g per day.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you mean pop one of each at once? That could be considered overkill.

But during the same day most certainly. I take AP with a low CHO meal preWO, then take PSlin intraWO with high CHO (early AM) and then again with the last meal of the day.

For non-WO days I just take one dose of P-SLin with my largest CHO, which is usually breakfast.

Overall my CHO intake is quite large - approx 500 on WO days and 350 on non-WO days

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes they can be stacked. You can stack them like this:

1 AP, 2 times per day, with a high carb meal.

1 P-Slin, 1 time per day, with your pre-workout meal.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes they can be stacked. You can stack them like this:

1 AP, 2 times per day, with a high carb meal.

1 P-Slin, 1 time per day, with your pre-workout meal.
Fo' sho' Dex...

Breakfast - 1 AP
Pre-workout - 1 P-slin
Post-workout meal - 1 AP

Love it!