Kemistry ProCore protein

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
*** disclaimer ***

i am in no way, shape, or form associated with this company or their products. this is an unbiased post.

now, on to the goods:

i picked up a 2lb tub of ProCore protein, which is a combo or phenolated buckwheat protein fractions and soy isolate according to the tub.. and i had never heard of this product or company before.. not sure if they're new or just unknown to me.

got the caramel flavor, and i was told its tough to choke down.

1st off, the buckwheat protein is interesting to me, so i bought it solely based on that.

i tried it this morning with water, and the taste was AWESOME. says caramel on the tub, and it actually tastes like caramel!

i think the 2nd thing im going to enjoy about this is avoiding the gastral (sp?) discomfort i tend to fall victim too with dairy-derived proteins.

anywho, just wanted to contribute.

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
I see that you posted this about 3 years ago, but do you recall how the procore turned out for you? I also get the GI issues from dairy based proteins and was interested in buckwheat proteins. I can't find a homepage for Kemistry the makers of procore and its a bit hard to track down.

jdrannin1

Awards
I see that you posted this about 3 years ago, but do you recall how the procore turned out for you? I also get the GI issues from dairy based proteins and was interested in buckwheat proteins. I can't find a homepage for Kemistry the makers of procore and its a bit hard to track down.
I think that company is defunct too. The protein tastes good. I think it was vanilla caramel. It sat really easy in your stomach.

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
Thanks thats good to know, maybe someone else will pick up on the buckwheat protein. I have seen a product called Adept Buckwheat Protein but its a blend of buckwheat, soy, pea, rice and wheat proteins and I haven't been able to find what percentage of each so that worries me a bit. I have recently been taking a product called "Extreme Immunity" which is available on amazon.com and it's really helped with my GI issues. I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and this stuff is the first thing I've tried that allows me to digest whey protein comfortably. I mix it in with my protein shakes which used to give me gas, bloating and diarrhea. With this stuff its no problem, definitely worth a try if you have the same problems.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0