Muscle Healing Fast

HoustonJones

HoustonJones

Awards
Alright, so I am a 15 year old that is in off season AND powerlifting, i cannot get out of either of these, so i have to deal with 2 workouts a day, is this ok to do? or should i take something to allow my muscles to heal faster?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
yes ther is something FOOD and lots of it just make sure that u eat alot of fat yes fat fats r wat your body uses to make hormones!!! and dont fotget to eat alot of RED meat its relly good at hellping u grow
forget about healing faster u have time on you side

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, so I am a 15 year old that is in off season AND powerlifting, i cannot get out of either of these, so i have to deal with 2 workouts a day, is this ok to do? or should i take something to allow my muscles to heal faster?
First, if you're OUT of season, then you DON'T need to do THAT much training (you don't want to burn out or overtrain to the point where you CAN'T train; that wouldn't be conducive to anything). And if you are, then I seriously hope that you're eating enough to feed an ARMY!!!

Second, if you're training like that, then you're NOT giving your body time to RECOVER (which is when you will make your GAINS!)

Third, as I said, muscles "heal"/adapt in your RECOVERY time (Faigenbaum & McInnis, 2003). If you're dead set on following such a training regime, then some of those sessions will HAVE to be lighter (or as the body dictates).

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Eat eggs everyday...lots of eggs...dont listen to anyone who says it will be bad for your cholesterol. Have 6-12 eggs a day and eat red meat too.