Teenager looking at supplements

  1. Teenager looking at supplements


    Hey im 16 and 5ft10 137lbs. Im looking to add weight. I did a thread earlier and got some great responses. I was told that Labrada supplements are great. I plan on getting the ProV 60 and the Lean Mass 60. Im also looking at the Crealean 2 and Crealean. Any suggestions? And i was looking at glutalean. I am also interested in knowing of the best multivitamin out there and a good multimineral. For a BCAA i have my eyes set on Purple Wrath. Is that good?


    Any help will be appreciated and greatly used.

    Also i am an ectomorph so a workout for me would be nice also.


  2. Since you are only 16 your natural test levels are still really high. Almost all the responses you are going to get are going to tell you to stick to the essentials, such as protein,multi,fish oils, bcaas, creatine and the most important of all diet.

    If your trying to gain weight at your age you shouldn't rely on supplements, in other words, eat eat eat. Starting a clean diet and hitting the weights hard will yield significant gains in the weight room.

    As far as different companies go. Look at MST MVP/ZMK multi/mineral stack and Xtend for BCAAs.

  3. Food and lots of it first of all.. I think I answered that stuff in your other thread.


    Whey- 50g 15 min after post-workout WMS
    Waxy Maize Starch(WMS)- 60-90g immediatly post-workout(if taking creatine mix them)
    Fish Oil- 6-12g day spread out
    Multi

    MAYBE
    Creatine- 5g pre-workout, 5g post-workout
    •   
       


  4. Food, Whey/Casein protein maybe, BCAAs, multi, and some creatine should be considered. That's about it though.

  5. focus on getting enough calories. eat as much as you can, and find a good protein shake. if you are getting enough protein, there is no need for a BCAA powder unless for some reason you want to go on a cut (you get enough bcaas from protein powder) , but you want to gain weight so just focus on getting enough calories and protein. There is also no need to take more than 5g a day of creatine (just stick with monohydrate like creapure) If you are interested in different types of training, i always recommend buying "High Intensity Training the Mike Mentzer Way" and "Static Contraction Training"

  6. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. supplements won't do crap for you if you can't gain anything without them.

  7. Good advice in here thus far. I have two things to add though...sleep & workout HARD.
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  8. and stop whacking off it decreases testosterone levels

  9. ahaha ill try to stop whacking off lol thanks for advice please keep it coming
  10. Exclamation


    Agreeing with the guys.

    At your age you DON'T need anything but the staples:
    * Creatine - AN NeoVar Recomped or MST Cre-02
    * Multivitamin - MHP Activite Sport, NOW Adam, or AN Complete-Balance
    * Good Fats
    * Protein powder (but only if you can't get enough from your diet, or for convenience)

    Aside from that EAT EAT EAT!!! Train appropriately, and make sure that you get adequate recovery!

    When you're older (>18 years) and have more training experience, then would be the time to start experimenting with different supplements/products (and note that by 'experimenting' I do NOT mean anything hormonal!)
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    and stop whacking off it decreases testosterone levels
    ???????????

    ummmm, no

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Agreeing with the guys.

    At your age you DON'T need anything but the staples:
    * Creatine - AN NeoVar Recomped or MST Cre-02
    * Multivitamin - MHP Activite Sport, NOW Adam, or AN Complete-Balance
    * Good Fats
    * Protein powder (but only if you can't get enough from your diet, or for convenience)


    Aside from that EAT EAT EAT!!! Train appropriately, and make sure that you get adequate recovery!

    When you're older (>18 years) and have more training experience, then would be the time to start experimenting with different supplements/products (and note that by 'experimenting' I do NOT mean anything hormonal!)
    those are all the supplements you need for a beginners bulk. here are my two contributions, which got me from 126 to 175 naturally so i hope it helps. if i can do this bulk from 29-32 years old, there's no reason your gains should be any less.

    Gaining mass in a nutshell (a big nutshell)
    The Ectomorph Workout

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Esox Express View Post
    ???????????

    ummmm, no
    i was kidding, but ya never know

    Chinese researchers conducted a study in 2003, and enlisted twenty-eight male volunteers to abstain from ejaculation for a period of one week. The participants were tested daily for deviations on serum testosterone levels. The Chinese study was the first to measure the influence of ejaculation frequency on serum testosterone levels, and the results are provocative.

    Researchers found that abstaining from ejaculation for six days had no impact on serum testosterone levels. On the seventh day, serum testosterone levels peaked to 145.7% of baseline, and then declined rapidly on the eighth day.7,8

    Researchers believe testosterone declined on day eight from the negative feedback suppression of Leutinizing hormone secretion. Leutinizing hormone is essential for testosterone production, and LH determines free testosterone levels. Suppression of LH would decrease serum testosterone levels, returning them to baseline. The study determined that the frequency of sexual activity and ejaculation impacted testosterone levels.

    By postponing ejaculation for seven days, testosterone levels spike. This testosterone spike is thought efficacious for muscle building and recovery.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    i was kidding, but ya never know

    Chinese researchers conducted a study in 2003, and enlisted twenty-eight male volunteers to abstain from ejaculation for a period of one week. The participants were tested daily for deviations on serum testosterone levels. The Chinese study was the first to measure the influence of ejaculation frequency on serum testosterone levels, and the results are provocative.

    Researchers found that abstaining from ejaculation for six days had no impact on serum testosterone levels. On the seventh day, serum testosterone levels peaked to 145.7% of baseline, and then declined rapidly on the eighth day.7,8

    Researchers believe testosterone declined on day eight from the negative feedback suppression of Leutinizing hormone secretion. Leutinizing hormone is essential for testosterone production, and LH determines free testosterone levels. Suppression of LH would decrease serum testosterone levels, returning them to baseline. The study determined that the frequency of sexual activity and ejaculation impacted testosterone levels.

    By postponing ejaculation for seven days, testosterone levels spike. This testosterone spike is thought efficacious for muscle building and recovery.
    I dont know how credible MANSWERS is but here is a clip on the subject about it..

    YouTube - Manswers "sex before the big game"
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    i was kidding, but ya never know

    Chinese researchers conducted a study in 2003, and enlisted twenty-eight male volunteers to abstain from ejaculation for a period of one week. The participants were tested daily for deviations on serum testosterone levels. The Chinese study was the first to measure the influence of ejaculation frequency on serum testosterone levels, and the results are provocative.

    Researchers found that abstaining from ejaculation for six days had no impact on serum testosterone levels. On the seventh day, serum testosterone levels peaked to 145.7% of baseline, and then declined rapidly on the eighth day.7,8

    Researchers believe testosterone declined on day eight from the negative feedback suppression of Leutinizing hormone secretion. Leutinizing hormone is essential for testosterone production, and LH determines free testosterone levels. Suppression of LH would decrease serum testosterone levels, returning them to baseline. The study determined that the frequency of sexual activity and ejaculation impacted testosterone levels.

    By postponing ejaculation for seven days, testosterone levels spike. This testosterone spike is thought efficacious for muscle building and recovery.
    ok I was hoping you were kidding. It's kind of hard to tell through these damn interwebs.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Esox Express View Post
    ???????????

    ummmm, no
    Actually, male orgasm would INCREASE testosterone levels.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Actually, male orgasm would INCREASE testosterone levels.
    Yes. Quick baseline-to-peak increases followed by rapid recessions due to PRL.

  18. Eat more eggs!!!!

    Eggs = best food for test, and its great for protein!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    I dont know how credible MANSWERS is but here is a clip on the subject about it..

    YouTube - Manswers "sex before the big game"
    "you only burn about 50 cals during sex"....hummm?

    my guess is he has an unsatified wife!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Eat more eggs!!!!

    Eggs = best food for test, and its great for protein!!!
    if i eat eggs nobody wants to be near me for 3 days
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 12:35 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 01:44 AM
  3. Teenager impersonates cop
    By ABNRanger in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 01:05 PM
  4. Teenager looking to become bigger
    By Basketball23 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 05:05 PM
  5. Best supp for teenager bulking.
    By adrenalinaddict in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-13-2006, 02:26 PM
Log in
Log in