Fireball Inferno CLA

cedrone50

Awards
I'm 17 years old and im 5'9 225 lbs and im trying to lose weight i was told by a worker at vitamin world to take Fireball Inferno CLA to help me lose weight. I want to know if this is a good supplement for me to keep using and if it will work.

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
I don't know the specific "Fireball Inferno" brand of CLA, but last time I cut i stacked Leviathan reloaded/DCP/CLA capsules from Nutraplanet and the pounds just dropped off.. a little too fast though, lost muscle. I'm not sure of the CLA's effectiveness since I was taking Levi and DCP which I've read are EXTREMELY effective, but I was the lowest bf% I've ever been, and plan to get lower with that stack again after New years.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
CLA is a long term fat-loss supplement, along with overall health benefits. If you're looking for quick fat loss, it's really not going to do any good. It will take some time before you see the benefits from CLA.

I take 4g of CLA daily, and I do feel it aids in fat loss, but again, it takes time. It's a staple supplement for me and many others. CLA is a great supplement in general.

At 17, you really don't need TOO much supplementation. Diet is going to be the key to everything. But CLA is definitely safe and effective.

I don't know much about the brand you're using, but I'm going to recommend Nutraplanet's CLA Supreme caps for your next purchase. 100x1g softgels for $9.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
CLA takes a bit to notice it's effects, but it works fine for me, plus it's not a stim. The weight comes off slowly, but that's fine, because it's easier for me and most to keep it off if it comes off slow versus fast. I've also had good success with Sesamin and Fish Oil. Good luck!!

cedrone50

Awards
Thanks guys for all the help and irish cannon the cla i bought was 34 dollars so i will definetely try the 9 dollar one, thanks

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys for all the help and irish cannon the cla i bought was 34 dollars so i will definetely try the 9 dollar one, thanks
Hhaha! Sheesh. Ya, no problem, man. What is listed under the ingredients? Is it just Conjugated Lineolic Acid or is there more?

cedrone50

Awards
The ingredients are Gelatin, Glycerin, Soy Lecithin, Silica, Caramel Color, Tonaline Safflower Oil, Caffeine, Guarana Extract, Green Tea, L-Carnitine, Black Tea Extract, and White Tea Extract

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The ingredients are Gelatin, Glycerin, Soy Lecithin, Silica, Caramel Color, Tonaline Safflower Oil, Caffeine, Guarana Extract, Green Tea, L-Carnitine, Black Tea Extract, and White Tea Extract
Ohhh okay, that makes more sense. Still not worth that much money, though.

Kc2554

Awards
I agree with everyone here...just go with NP's CLA....

One more opinion: I have stopped taking CLA after a about 6 months of use, and I am noticing how good it worked while I used it (ie. gaining that darn winter weight!). I used 3 grms/day.

Kc2554

Awards
CLA is a long term fat-loss supplement, along with overall health benefits. If you're looking for quick fat loss, it's really not going to do any good. It will take some time before you see the benefits from CLA.

I take 4g of CLA daily, and I do feel it aids in fat loss, but again, it takes time. It's a staple supplement for me and many others. CLA is a great supplement in general.

At 17, you really don't need TOO much supplementation. Diet is going to be the key to everything. But CLA is definitely safe and effective.

I don't know much about the brand you're using, but I'm going to recommend Nutraplanet's CLA Supreme caps for your next purchase. 100x1g softgels for $9.

Irish,

Is CLA safe for LT use?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yes. It's a very safe supplement. I'd recommend spreading out 3-4g daily with meals.
This is good to know. I read that 4 - 6 g of CLA taking pre bedtime is when it's most effective for fat loss.

Kc2554

Awards
This is good to know. I read that 4 - 6 g of CLA taking pre bedtime is when it's most effective for fat loss.

Where di you read that...I have nvr heard this tactic before. I have always taken it evenly throughout the day.

Cou;d you direct me to where you read this?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Where di you read that...I have nvr heard this tactic before. I have always taken it evenly throughout the day.

Cou;d you direct me to where you read this?
An older issue of Fitness RX.. let me find the magazine and see if there is a specific dr. or name of the study that was done and see if I can find any info on it online.

Kc2554

Awards
An older issue of Fitness RX.. let me find the magazine and see if there is a specific dr. or name of the study that was done and see if I can find any info on it online.
Dont you hate it when people do what I just did....you should have just done this:

-tinyurl.com/9uepnr-

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's really interesting. Hmmm. That would definitely make it easier to dose.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dont you hate it when people do what I just did....you should have just done this:

-tinyurl.com/9uepnr-
lol Well I should be the one providing the link since I posted that claim about CLA.

However, I can't find the magazine anymore.. It could be anywhere since it was from back in January I think.

I do remember it mentioning that CLA, taken in that dose before bed, increased fat use during sleep and during the day more efficiently.

cedrone50

Awards
Irish cannon which CLA should i buy from nutraplanet : Max CLA, CLA Extreme, Regular CLA, or CLA Supreme. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
CLA Supreme. It's the Nutraplanet brand. High quality stuff at a low price.

There is also going to be a storewide sale at NP starting on Jan 1st just so you know!

cedrone50

Awards
irish cannon i wanted to know how many pills of cla i should take each day and when i should take them?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take 4/day.

At your weight, probably 5.

I'm testing out taking them all at night, but I don't know how it works or not. You can either do that or spread them out with meals which is what most people do. It's up to you.

cedrone50

Awards
ok thanks and i'd like to know if taking them at night works for you,so get back to me on that if you can