How The F*** Do I Heal My Nerves??

GOTSPEED

Awards
I got nerve damage from lyme disease, I got it when I was like 4 years old when I got bit by a tick, started experiencing Bell's Palsy when I was like 9, the right side of my mouth became uncontrollable, it moves involuntarily. But that's not really the problem, it's my left bicep and my left calf both partially contracting, when I flex those muscles they're not "full". The muscle groups on the right side are perfect and full when I flex them but the muscle groups on the left side are partially contracting and looks way smaller than their counterparts, I'm not asking for advice on curing lyme I already got that figured out but what can I do about my partially contracting muscles? So for I got Thiamine and Huperzine A.

BASICALLY MY RIGHT SIDE TAKES OVER ON EVERY LIFT BECAUSE THE MUSCLES ON MY LEFT SIDE ARE WEAKER AND DON'T FULLY CONTRACT THIS IS REALLY THE ONLY OBSTACLE KEEPING ME FROM MY WEIGHTLIFTING DREAMS.

IF YOU KNOW OF A NUTRIENT OR A HERB THAT CAN HEAL AND GENERATE MUSCLE NERVE FIBERS, PLEASE POST IT.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Rhidiola rosea, bacopa monneri and holy basil are great for the CNS, I am not saying it will heal your condition, but they are great for your CNS.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I think its going to take more than supplementation although I think trying Real Hatha Yoga, instructed by a professional expert, and Acupuncture from a real MD, may be helpful.

GOTSPEED

Awards
For all the others trying to heal their nerves I think I found the answer! If I post the link theyll probably think Im trying to sell the product, PM me for the website.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
anator p70. it changes your genes and makes you a super huge freak

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got nerve damage from lyme disease, I got it when I was like 4 years old when I got bit by a tick, started experiencing Bell's Palsy when I was like 9, the right side of my mouth became uncontrollable, it moves involuntarily. But that's not really the problem, it's my left bicep and my left calf both partially contracting, when I flex those muscles they're not "full". The muscle groups on the right side are perfect and full when I flex them but the muscle groups on the left side are partially contracting and looks way smaller than their counterparts, I'm not asking for advice on curing lyme I already got that figured out but what can I do about my partially contracting muscles? So for I got Thiamine and Huperzine A.

BASICALLY MY RIGHT SIDE TAKES OVER ON EVERY LIFT BECAUSE THE MUSCLES ON MY LEFT SIDE ARE WEAKER AND DON'T FULLY CONTRACT THIS IS REALLY THE ONLY OBSTACLE KEEPING ME FROM MY WEIGHTLIFTING DREAMS.

IF YOU KNOW OF A NUTRIENT OR A HERB THAT CAN HEAL AND GENERATE MUSCLE NERVE FIBERS, PLEASE POST IT.

heres a site that can help

http://www.shrubmed.com/Bell's palsy.html

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think no supplement can do that, let alone medicine.

But agmatine and cissus could be worth looking into.