best Test boost stack - AnabolicMinds.com

best Test boost stack

  1. ironparson's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    96

    Reputation

    best Test boost stack


    Im considering stacking;
    Mass FX + Hypertest + X Factor

    Mass FX = estrogen block and free's bound test
    Hypertest = test production with super high grade trib.

    Has anybody had any luck putting a 2x strong test boost stack together???

  2. TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    Activate Xtreme along side 6oxo or formestane i bet would do quite well
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  3. rob561's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    288

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Activate Xtreme along side 6oxo or formestane i bet would do quite well
    agreed. good sounding combo!
    •   
       

  4. ironparson's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    96

    Reputation

    After reading one of the threads yesterday Im not sure I want to go with an estrogen blocker unless Im using it in a PCT. I kinda got the feeling it complicates things to much, and 6 oxo can make your hair fall out. Yikes! Im not sure if this is true but if anyone can explain estrogen blockers that would be great. An AI seems much less complicated. Need help!
  5. A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Stoked/Activate Xtreme was a very good stack.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ironparson View Post
    After reading one of the threads yesterday Im not sure I want to go with an estrogen blocker unless Im using it in a PCT. I kinda got the feeling it complicates things to much, and 6 oxo can make your hair fall out. Yikes! Im not sure if this is true but if anyone can explain estrogen blockers that would be great. An AI seems much less complicated. Need help!
    then look into 6 bromo. 6oxo is not complicated. I believe hair loss is related to DHT so just grab a DHT blocker if it bothers you that much.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  7. Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Stoked/Activate Xtreme IS a very good stack.
    much better.
  8. ironparson's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    96

    Reputation

    Alright Stoked + Act Xtreme.
    How does this stack rate with the Superman stack or the 3 kings stack???
  9. ironparson's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    96

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ironparson View Post
    Alright Stoked + Act Xtreme.
    How does this stack rate with the Superman stack or the 3 kings stack???
    Does 3 Kings require PCT?
  10. ironparson's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    96

    Reputation

    If I have low test to start out with would it make a difference in what stack Im using as long as is doesnt have much ATD in it?

    If so, then what would be the best stack.

    Sorry, I probabbly should have stated that first.
  11. TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ironparson View Post
    If I have low test to start out with would it make a difference in what stack Im using as long as is doesnt have much ATD in it?

    If so, then what would be the best stack.

    Sorry, I probabbly should have stated that first.
    Well different herbs are shown to increase at different %'s. The items mentioned here are solid choices.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  12. Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ironparson View Post
    Alright Stoked + Act Xtreme.
    How does this stack rate with the Superman stack or the 3 kings stack???
    I would rate in this order. I have ran both the superman(30 days) and 3 kings(per instructions) btw.

    Superman stack-60 days- 215 bucks+/- 4 products continuous run, tapering LX the last 21 days.

    3 kings-53 days, staggered dosing of 3 products around 100 bucks maybe a tad less.

    AX/Stoked-30 days $75+/-, I would recommend 60 days here also. 2 products continuous run.

    Prices are estimates, depending on thriftyness(?).

    No pct needed for any of them...

    Budget and goals are the key here?

    What are they?

    PS. The superman stack is AX/Stoked with the addition of Lean Xtreme and ZMA.
  13. ironparson's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    96

    Reputation

    I am willing to pay for a great stack. $200 for 60 days would be doable. Ouch, but doable! My goal is mass and if I can cut some body fat in the process it would be a great bonus.

    FYI... Im already supplementing:
    Whey protien
    Storm
    Torrent
    Glutamine
    EFA's
    Multi vit & min
  14. Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ironparson View Post
    I am willing to pay for a great stack. $200 for 60 days would be doable. Ouch, but doable! My goal is mass and if I can cut some body fat in the process it would be a great bonus.

    FYI... Im already supplementing:
    Whey protien
    Storm
    Torrent
    Glutamine
    EFA's
    Multi vit & min

    Yeah 200 bones is hard to swallow, but its a very good stack. Superman is one of the best IMO. 3 very sound compounds and 1 that can be debated(ZMA). Alot of guys ran the AX/Stoked only and were very pleased.

    Your staples look solid....... Diet i presume is as good? Mass and cutting fat are up to you........DIET. Its hard to do both unless a more harsh compound is used(PS/PH/Steroid).

    I ran Superman for 30 days and weeks 3 and 4 were great, but i believe to reap the most benefits- 60 days is the way to go.

    Appetite will go up, strength will go up, mood will get better, alpha feeling kicks turbo drive, sleep is good....... I will be doing a 60 day superman in feb or march next year.

    Good luck on your choice and run.
  15. ironparson's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    96

    Reputation

    How much aggression did you get from Superman compared to the 3 Kings.(which one was worse)
    Would arachidonic acid added to either stack be overkill?
  16. andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,468
    Rep Power
    489931

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ironparson View Post
    How much aggression did you get from Superman compared to the 3 Kings.(which one was worse)
    Would arachidonic acid added to either stack be overkill?
    Arachidonic acid stacks well with Stoked because of the Icarrin which is known to produce nitric oxide. AA increases nitrogen retention, so you are looking at sick pumps bro.
    doing my own thang!
  17. strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Great options listed already. Some other options include Get-Diesel's Diesel Test Hardcore/Diesel Test 2010/Sunami. Also called the "3 Kings Stack". Has had great reviews so far, and is on my "to-use" list.

    One of my favourites is the Primordial Performance "Testosterone Recovery Stack" of Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, and EndoAmp. This stack has had consistently solid reviews!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  18. strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ironparson View Post
    Does 3 Kings require PCT?
    No.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  19. 1HP
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    626

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Great options listed already. Some other options include Get-Diesel's Diesel Test Hardcore/Diesel Test 2010/Sunami. Also called the "3 Kings Stack". Has had great reviews so far, and is on my "to-use" list.

    One of my favourites is the Primordial Performance "Testosterone Recovery Stack" of Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, and EndoAmp. This stack has had consistently solid reviews!
    Agree 100%, I've done 3 Kings, loved it, running Primordial TRS now.

    3 Kings is more agression/alpha male mentality, on TRS you simply feel very good. I like them both, cant choose so think I'll cycle them
  20. ironparson's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    96

    Reputation

    Will the 3 Kings effect my sleep?
    I think I can handle the aggression part just along as I sleep soundly.
  21. 1HP
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    626

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ironparson View Post
    Will the 3 Kings effect my sleep?
    I think I can handle the aggression part just along as I sleep soundly.
    No but you should take your last dose 5/6 hours before going to sleep, then it actually improves sleep
  22. ironparson's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    96

    Reputation

    I appreciate everybody's input. I really like this forum.
    Thanks Bro's!
  23. ironparson's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    96

    Reputation

    Does the Superman, or the Stoked/Act Xtreme stack give you as much aggression as the 3 Kings?
  24. 1HP
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    626

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ironparson View Post
    Does the Superman, or the Stoked/Act Xtreme stack give you as much aggression as the 3 Kings?
    I dont know but I doubt it
  25. SELFofGOD's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    204

    Reputation

    hey IRONPARSON

    im currently on week 3 of STOKED/ACTIVATE X/LEAN X

    i was told this stuff usually kicks in on the 3rd week and boy was that the truth!

    Im feeln great in the gym liftn hard and the Pumps feel great.
    I`ll be runnin this for 5 more weeks.
    But can honestly say so far its def worth it bro.
    oh yeah and im friggn hungry all the time !!!

    take care

  26. ironparson's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    96

    Reputation

    Yeah, Im gettin that feeling!
  27. ironparson's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    96

    Reputation

    This is going to be a tuff decision!
  28. 1HP
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    626

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ironparson View Post
    This is going to be a tuff decision!
    Yeah all those damn companies with all those shiny supplements I want them all :P
  29. Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    Yeah all those damn companies with all those shiny supplements I want them all :P

    isnt that the truth............all very good companies with very good products.........
  30. Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SELFofGOD View Post
    hey IRONPARSON

    im currently on week 3 of STOKED/ACTIVATE X/LEAN X

    i was told this stuff usually kicks in on the 3rd week and boy was that the truth!

    Im feeln great in the gym liftn hard and the Pumps feel great.
    I`ll be runnin this for 5 more weeks.
    But can honestly say so far its def worth it bro.
    oh yeah and im friggn hungry all the time !!!

    take care

    Yeah. Im a believer too. I am curious to what happens past week 4.......Please do tell.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  31. A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    much better.
    LOL for me it "was" not currently taking it but plan on it again soon.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  32. scoooter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    917
    Rep Power
    46180

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Great options listed already. Some other options include Get-Diesel's Diesel Test Hardcore/Diesel Test 2010/Sunami. Also called the "3 Kings Stack". Has had great reviews so far, and is on my "to-use" list.

    One of my favourites is the Primordial Performance "Testosterone Recovery Stack" of Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, and EndoAmp. This stack has had consistently solid reviews!


    2x ...Primordial Performance Testosterone Recovery Stack

    Used this as PCT and did quite well. Response was quick. Sustain went on easy and dried nice (V2.0) I could feel it seeping in, very good delivery mechanism. The others are powders that came with serving spoons and mixed well in either a shake or oatmeal.
  33. BettrBdyMitch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    178

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ironparson View Post
    After reading one of the threads yesterday Im not sure I want to go with an estrogen blocker unless Im using it in a PCT. I kinda got the feeling it complicates things to much, and 6 oxo can make your hair fall out. Yikes! Im not sure if this is true but if anyone can explain estrogen blockers that would be great. An AI seems much less complicated. Need help!

    If thats the case with 6-oxo, take some saw palmetto, prostate support, plus helps reduce conversion to DHT.
  34. nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,528
    Rep Power
    1317

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    LOL for me it "was" not currently taking it but plan on it again soon.
    stoked +t-bol+6-oxo+finasteride=300mg week test
    at least for me it brings more test sides
  35. vince63's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    Cool


    I need some help here I posted this same question in another forum here and I'd like to put it here as well,I am 44 yrs old I cant take creatine or caffine. I'm thinking of using 6-oxo and animal stak 2. I need a stak of something to gain muscel but I dont want to pick one that has the same ingredients as the other. I'm always looking what other people are using only to hear its crap from some one else. I just want a good stak to go with at my age. I'm thinking multi-vit. and fish oil and maybe zma...should i add animal stak 2 and 6-oxo together as well? plus I have never taken any steriods the reason for 6-oxo is to bring up my test. thanks
  36. SemperFi9999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    126

    Reputation

    ActX + Stoked is a solid stack with good synergy from my experience. I like Animal Test also but a lil pricey.
  37. Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    LOL for me it "was" not currently taking it but plan on it again soon.

    X2!
  38. vince63's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    does anyone have a stack in mind that i can use with 6-oxo? I want to get started on this I know alot of you guys out there know whats good to stack n not. plz let me know of any ideas. Thanks :bb3:
  39. TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vince63 View Post
    does anyone have a stack in mind that i can use with 6-oxo? I want to get started on this I know alot of you guys out there know whats good to stack n not. plz let me know of any ideas. Thanks :bb3:
    activate extreme, 6oxo
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Fall Test Boost Stack
    By kmullins07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 11:30 AM
  2. Test Boost/GH Stack...does this look good?
    By ws65 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 01:52 AM
  3. Test boost stack
    By LilJeremy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 02:46 AM
  4. Test Boost Stack and Low Libido?
    By z28man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 07:48 AM
  5. Next test boost stack?
    By East1600Plus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 06:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in