Liver support after Epistane

RDXg0d

Awards
how far apart after my last dose of epistane can i take my liver support supplements? lately i've been feeling kinda odd.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
You mean after the cycle?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did you get any bloodwork done?
And by odd, you mean what?

RDXg0d

Awards
i get sweaty palms, heartrate flucuates, and feel kinda dizzy sometimes....im gonna stop the epistane and take my liver support and alot of water.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whoa... how much are you taking?
Are you on any other supplements, and/or prescription meds?

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
i get sweaty palms, heartrate flucuates, and feel kinda dizzy sometimes....im gonna stop the epistane and take my liver support and alot of water.
you should be taking liver support while taking epi...

RDXg0d

Awards
yea im not gonna risk it, im done with the 2 weeks of my cycle, i have been taking pf factors liver support throughout the cycle , too bad cause i was liking the effects and the gains but im not gonna risk my health and my well being for some pills, there already tossed down the toilet...i will keep taking the liver supps and alota water....balls are fine, libido is fine, and can get wood fine, ran the cycle at 20 everyday for 2 weeks was it worth it in a way yea cause i gained nicely and had great workouts but after i felt like i have the flu, and dont like it...

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Are you using anything for pct?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
liver support should be taken before, during and after cycle.

why do people take methyl steroids before they even research them:frustrate

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
liver support should be taken before, during and after cycle.

why do people take methyl steroids before they even research them:frustrate
maybe they are hoping the steroid will make them smarter.:drunk:

RDXg0d

Awards
for your information i've been taking pf factor for over a year now and i've ran previous cycles before with no issues. I also use an artichoke extract called chofitol to move my bowels along with detoxing the liver. So trying to school me on before, during and after is unneeded...my main question was to know the timing after my last dose as to when i could take my liver supplement, as for i was thinking maybe there was some kind of reaction going on with the epistane ...

JJC

Awards
  • Established
So trying to school me on before, during and after is unneeded...
my main question was to know the timing after my last dose as to when i could take my liver supplement, as for i was thinking maybe there was some kind of reaction going on with the epistane ...
So do you or do you not need to learn [alot]?

You should already know when to be taking your liver support supps if you are going to cycle. Soooo get on them now. And you should also know that PCT begins right after you're done with your cycle. Why are you waiting to begin your, albeit weak, PCT of 6-oxo?