pre work out to take with h drol

sakes

Awards
i have read you shouldnt take caffeine while on a cycle. anyone know of a good caffeine free preworkout supp to take with on my cycle like no xplode w/o caffeine.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
u really need a pre workout supp while on roids?

sakes

Awards
i have read you can beomce quite lethargic while on a cycle. is this true? im jsut starting my first cycle

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i have read you can beomce quite lethargic while on a cycle. is this true? im jsut starting my first cycle
yes u can, just have to make sure you're eating a ton of carbs, that should help a lot. and if not any pre workout will be fine.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
what do you have for support supps and what are u using for pct?

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
u really need a pre workout supp while on roids?
QFT. By your 2nd week on H-Drol you shouldn't need anything for Pre Workout.

This may be irrelevant but one of my friends is a stim junkie and has to use a mega dose of caffeine to get a good workout. After his 3rd day on Superdrol he told me he didn't even have to use caffeine.

Save your money for a Pre Workout for Post Cycle

That is true, but on H-Drol I would be surprised if you had any harsh sides at all. Especially lethargy. Maybe on Superdrol or a more potent DS but H-Drol? I don't think so

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've taken some black powder here and there, but honestly at this point, 2 weeks into hdrol, it doesn't really have an effect on me now.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'd spend my money on protein and food while cycling, save the pre workout stuff for PCT. If you need some energy before a workout, drink some coffee. I haven't heard anything about caffeine & cycling. The only thing I can think of is blood pressure, but if you have cycle support then I wouldn't sweat it.