Damn Pills

Will Wagner

Awards
Well I want to take Prime but its in Pill form and I find it hard to swallow pills. Any way around this?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Empty the pills in a spoon and wash it down...you should have been able to figure that out on your own....:blink::think:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I want to take Prime but its in Pill form and I find it hard to swallow pills. Any way around this?
Are you unable to take supplements in capsule form? The PRIME capsules are not large at all. If you cannot take supplements in capsule form, you can open the capsules (as needed) and empty the contents into your favourite fruit juice. I cannot guarantee the taste will be appealing, as PRIME was not intended to be used as a tasty beverage. :)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You could always mix it in buttermilk. Nothing can mask the taste of Buttermilk.

Will Wagner

Awards
Wow thanks alot, I was just unsure if opening them would do something to the ingrediants or something. Thanks

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
be a man and suck it up. u swallow food a lot bigger than the prime pills

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol I have a dirty mind! Anyway, I hear the PRIME pills are relatively small.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Just keep trying, your throat is wide enough to swallow a small patatoe.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
try to swallow it whole,because by it being in a capsule, it could be time released,and you might disrupt this form of administration.man up bro!..i swallow up to 10 caps at once,and sometimes more!(seriously)..tilt your head back and drop the pills to the back of your throat,take your glass of water or what ever your going to take it with, and tilt your head back again and chug!:)

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
try to swallow it whole,because by it being in a capsule, it could be time released,and you might disrupt this form of administration.man up bro!..i swallow up to 10 caps at once,and sometimes more!(seriously)..tilt your head back and drop the pills to the back of your throat,take your glass of water or what ever your going to take it with, and tilt your head back again and chug!:)
prime is just regular caps. no time release. but honestly if u can't swallow those little things how do u eat? i'm with you, take my 6 neovar caps, some digestive enzymes and prime throw them in and drink it down.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Empty them into your mouth. After doing that a few times you'll have no trouble swallowing capsules :thumbsup: :icon_lol:

Brad2131

Awards
i used to have a hard time taknig pills as well. You just have to get used to it bro. Its about knowing your body. Open your throat up. Taking with milk helps me because its thicker than water.

Will Wagner

Awards
So do i take the pills then eat the meal or eat the meal and then take the pills?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
So do i take the pills then eat the meal or eat the meal and then take the pills?
i would say take the pill's right before you eat...but you can do it either way if the meal is at hand.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MikeSumthin Training Forum 9
thebigt Supplements 30
Nutrition / Health 4
Supplements 10
mixedup Anabolics 4