Nutraplanet Geranamine Capsules: Are they any good?

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
I was going to buy some Geranamine Caps from NP but was curious if anyone has had any good experiences or bad to share before I buy it.

I know the recommended dosage is 50mg Pre Workout but the caps are 60mg. I don't know how much of a difference that will make or if it would be better to just buy it in bulk powder and suspend it in water?

Anybody?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO, the dosage is perfect. Great potency and purity.

Jayzen

Jayzen

Awards
Works great preworkout with caffeine PEA/Hordenine.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i love the caps. i make sure i always have a bottle.

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
Not to jack the thread, but what is the difference between the caps and powder? I've never tried the caps, but I have used the powder. I know the caps are cheaper, but I feel that 60mg of the powder is a little too much for me during a workout.... am I stuck with the powder or are the caps a little different?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I think this is a very fine product. I combine it with some vinpocetine and a cup of coffee.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the responses so far guys. If you have anymore keep them coming. I'm probably going to order it tonight

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
If you've never had Geranamine before i'd start with a smaller dose but i've been using 50mg for a while now and will go for N.P. 60mg next for sure.

Are the PEA/Hordenine caps still available? I really wanna try try it with Geranamine and Sulbutiamine.

I thought they had been discontinued.