3AD vs. Hyperdrol / MFX stack

bigwheat

Awards
I've been researching 3AD as well Hyperdrol with MFX. This is fairly new to me. From the way I'm looking at it, they both work towards the same results, but do so in completely different ways. I understand the differences in how they work (I think). I know that I would need to follow 3AD with aPCT, and I've also read that stacking Hyperdrol with Mass FX is much more beneficial than just using Hyperdrol.

My question is - what are the pros and cons of one over the other? I'm having a tough time figuring out why I someone would pick 3AD/aPCT over Hyperdrol/MFX or vice versa. Can someone explain this a little further?

I am 35, 5'9" tall, 189 pounds, and somewhere in the 13% range for body fat. My goals are to get lean (7-8% body fat), and add strength and size. Based on that, which of the above would you recommend?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
The most obvious difference you have touched on already- PCT which is not required for a Non Hormonal product.
3AD is very mild however and ideal for a first timer Im hoping to try this after Xmas ,You also dont have to worry too much about the liver although everything passes through the liver so dont give it too many toxins to deal with -alchohol, speed etc so a course of milk thistle afterwards wouldnt go amiss

Last edited:

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
if ur willing to do a weak steroid and want to cut up check out ergopharms 11-oxo instead. i think the results of mass fx and hyperdol are good but very overstated by a lot of people. you'll see decent results, but for the price i don't know if it's worth it. $70 for a couple of pounds in 6 weeks? or the 3-ad or other roids that will cost about the same and give much better results. but then u have to weigh the pros and cons of side effects which is minimal with the 3-ad

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
last time i checked.....11-oxo was a cortisol blocker.

I would actually recommend the HD/MFX stack over 3-ad. I don't respond very well to 3-AD. But LOVE MassFX and Hyperdrol.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
last time i checked.....11-oxo was a cortisol blocker.

I would actually recommend the HD/MFX stack over 3-ad. I don't respond very well to 3-AD. But LOVE MassFX and Hyperdrol.
11-oxo is a steroid that is very good at blocking cortisol yes. he wanted to lean up so that's the best way to do it is with a good cutting steroid. or even stack the 3-ad 11-oxo to acheive some more muscle gain in with it. too bad the original 3-ad formula never came out, would have been much more cost effective than the 11-oxo

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
cost effective, yes. But, it didn't really produce the results, either. orig 3-AD was hit and miss and so is the version out now. I still like the MassFX/HD stack. even for cutting. decrease estrogen to decrease fat storage and then increase testosterone to help with muscle gains (strength and size). Its not gonna be crazy gains, but it will help decreasef at whil maintaining or even increasing muscle mass.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i agree a cortisol blocker is a good addition to a cut stack. 11-oxo, lean xtreme, x-lean, or LeanFX are all good cort blockers.

bigwheat

Awards
Thanks for the responses. I would say right now after reading the above and talking with some friends I'm leaning towards 3-AD. Aside from protein/n.o./creatine, this will be the first thing I've taken this strong. I don't plan on stacking it with anything else aside from upping my protein intake, and maybe N.O. Xplode. Any advice?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
make sure you take the doses with plenty of good fats. 20g or more (about 2 TBSP Peanut Butter)

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responses. I would say right now after reading the above and talking with some friends I'm leaning towards 3-AD. Aside from protein/n.o./creatine, this will be the first thing I've taken this strong. I don't plan on stacking it with anything else aside from upping my protein intake, and maybe N.O. Xplode. Any advice?
try usp labs jacked. it's a new preworkout and it's awesome

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
what type of PCT is required for 3-AD? OTC or serm?

bigwheat

Awards
From what I've read OTC. If a SERM is required, that's news to me. I am planning on purchasing aPCT from Anabolic Xtreme, since they make 3AD as well.

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
ok thanks. i didn't think a serm was needed but it's always wise to be sure.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is correct, OTC. Advanced PCT (aPCT) works great with 3-AD! Many people continue their gains into PCT.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow is the word "roid" thrown around in this thread in a rather deceptive and lacadasical manner. :(

ANYWHO... Results from EACH stack will vary upon the person. MFX/HX2 has advantages, and is an excellent stepping stone to a PH cycle. It gives you good experience with something above and beyond your typical test booster and such. You could run it for 4-8 or even up to 12 weeks if you do it right. No PCT required for them, only a "wait" period to let your body come back to baseline.

3-AD has many different dosing options and can be a bit trickier. As Mace has said, results will vary upon the person. Some react better than others, though I'd not say "hit or miss" - more like "homerun or 2nd base". :)

Either way you go, you can't go wrong. We're here to help anytime you need us and widely open to any questions you may have.

Good luck, and above all, train hard and eat well. :head:

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Wow is the word "roid" thrown around in this thread in a rather deceptive and lacadasical manner. :(

ANYWHO... Results from EACH stack will vary upon the person. MFX/HX2 has advantages, and is an excellent stepping stone to a PH cycle. It gives you good experience with something above and beyond your typical test booster and such. You could run it for 4-8 or even up to 12 weeks if you do it right. No PCT required for them, only a "wait" period to let your body come back to baseline.

3-AD has many different dosing options and can be a bit trickier. As Mace has said, results will vary upon the person. Some react better than others, though I'd not say "hit or miss" - more like "homerun or 2nd base". :)

Either way you go, you can't go wrong. We're here to help anytime you need us and widely open to any questions you may have.

are u trying to say that 3-ad isn't a roid?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

I think you meant more like a homerun or a double LOL:rofl:

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
Thanx Mace for the insight. Now what i wanted to know if you can help is how can i fit 3-AD into the Ultimate Mass Stack by AX which consists of Mass-FX, Hyperdrol X2, Lean FX and Trisorbagen?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Thanx Mace for the insight. Now what i wanted to know if you can help is how can i fit 3-AD into the Ultimate Mass Stack by AX which consists of Mass-FX, Hyperdrol X2, Lean FX and Trisorbagen?
take the 3-ad and then the rest for pct.

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
Well i was thinking of using the 3-AD with the rest of the abouve then APCT and possibly Retain2 for PCT. Would that work?

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you could run 3AD with Mass FX, but not with Hyper 2

use Hyper 2 and Lean FX in PCT with aPCT

so you could run:

3AD and Mass FX or just 3AD

the use aPCT as directed in PCT and dose Hyperdrol-X2 at 2 caps/day prior to bed.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well i was thinking of using the 3-AD with the rest of the abouve then APCT and possibly Retain2 for PCT. Would that work?
you don't want to run Hyperdrol with 3AD, however Mass FX you could

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
ok great. thanks for the help. so if i run the 3-ad on its own, can i then run the rest right after or do i have to take the aPCT then the rest?

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok great. thanks for the help. so if i run the 3-ad on its own, can i then run the rest right after or do i have to take the aPCT then the rest?
3AD needs to be followed by aPCT and you can include the others Mass FX, Hyper and Retain2 or Lean FX into PCT or run 3ad followed by aPCT, then run the mass, hyper and lean fx... but remember no matter what you MUST follow 3AD with aPCT as directed..

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
awesome. thanks again I greatly appreciate your help and direction.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
R-MAC has you covered! :clap2:

If you already have the products, I would run the 3-AD and MassFX then follow that with aPCT and LeanFX and save the Hyperdrol for later use.

If you don't have the products, yet. wait on the hyperdrol. It sounds like 3-AD is the key product you are after anyway. Good Luck!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
R-MAC has you covered! :clap2:

If you already have the products, I would run the 3-AD and MassFX then follow that with aPCT and LeanFX and save the Hyperdrol for later use.

If you don't have the products, yet. wait on the hyperdrol. It sounds like 3-AD is the key product you are after anyway. Good Luck!
what's the reasoning for running a test booster along with 3-ad? and why not the hyperdrol for pct? wouldn't u wanna raise test and lower estrogen after cycle to help keep gains?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what's the reasoning for running a test booster along with 3-ad? and why not the hyperdrol for pct? wouldn't u wanna raise test and lower estrogen after cycle to help keep gains?
This would be an example of why putting HX2 and MFX into the category of "test booster" becomes a nisnomer. MFX alongside 3-AD will boost free testosterone levels. Running it with 3-AD will also up the level in nitrogen retention and protein synthesis - a 1-2 punch for an anabolic environment. The two play well together, like peanut butter and chocolate! :food:

As for HX2 during PCT, it contains essentially the same ingredient as aPCT - 6-bromo - but in different amounts and different isomers. HX2 is the boot to the head when it comes to AIs, where aPCT is the subtlety that you need in a post cycle therapy product. While you CAN run HX2 concurrently with aPCT, it'd be dosed lower (2/day) and only at night. HX2 will "boost test", as you say, through its ability to prevent it from converting to estrogen. Again, more free test for the party. It's not needed, but it's an option to kick it up a notch.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
This would be an example of why putting HX2 and MFX into the category of "test booster" becomes a nisnomer. MFX alongside 3-AD will boost free testosterone levels. Running it with 3-AD will also up the level in nitrogen retention and protein synthesis - a 1-2 punch for an anabolic environment. The two play well together, like peanut butter and chocolate! :food:

As for HX2 during PCT, it contains essentially the same ingredient as aPCT - 6-bromo - but in different amounts and different isomers. HX2 is the boot to the head when it comes to AIs, where aPCT is the subtlety that you need in a post cycle therapy product. While you CAN run HX2 concurrently with aPCT, it'd be dosed lower (2/day) and only at night. HX2 will "boost test", as you say, through its ability to prevent it from converting to estrogen. Again, more free test for the party. It's not needed, but it's an option to kick it up a notch.
gotcha.