Mild cycle with just Diesel Extreme and 6-OXO

fresh08

fresh08

Awards
Hi all,

Last autumn I did an IBE epistane (pulsing) cycle for 8 weeks with a PCT of 3 weeks based on 6-OXO and AN Drive. I was quite impressed by the results of the 6-OXO (I kept getting bigger AND leaner during my PCT).

I am now thinking of having a mild cycle after the holidays. I don't want to do another epistane cycle already, so I thought having a 4 to 6 week cycle with just 6-OXO as AI and eg Diesel Extreme as a test booster. Perhaps also a cortisol blocker to get leaner (although Diesel Extreme should already act as a cortisol blocker).

Would this work?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
What is Diesel Extreme?

What are you planning on cycling? Or are you just using non-hormonals? :think:

fresh08

fresh08

Awards
What is Diesel Extreme?

What are you planning on cycling? Or are you just using non-hormonals? :think:
Sorry, I meant Diesel Get Hardcore, I mixed up two names :) It was indeed planning a non-hormonal stack, just test boosters this time. Would that have any effect? Should have.... I felt very positive about using 6-oxo for 4 weeks last Autumn, but that was after an epistane cycle. I don't want to have a hormonal cycle again so soon, so that's why I am considering just a testbooster/AI cycle.

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
i just noticed that your stats say you are 6'4 and (83) lbs
i hope that isn't the truth:)

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I meant Diesel Get Hardcore, I mixed up two names :) It was indeed planning a non-hormonal stack, just test boosters this time. Would that have any effect? Should have.... I felt very positive about using 6-oxo for 4 weeks last Autumn, but that was after an epistane cycle. I don't want to have a hormonal cycle again so soon, so that's why I am considering just a testbooster/AI cycle.
That still isn't a name of a product. Do you mean Diesel Test Hardcore? If so, that should be good. Just make sure to taper the 6-oxo dosages down as the weeks go on. A cortisol product is optional...depends on your goals.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
even if that's kg, that's kinda low for his height!
Check his avy. If that is him, he is tall and skinny (with low bf). Food, and lots of it, might be a better option than DTHC+6-oxo!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Check his avy. If that is him, he is tall and skinny (with low bf). Food, and lots of it, might be a better option than DTHC+6-oxo!

Someone said there ain't no such thing as a hard-gainer, just under eating

fresh08

fresh08

Awards
That still isn't a name of a product. Do you mean Diesel Test Hardcore? If so, that should be good. Just make sure to taper the 6-oxo dosages down as the weeks go on. A cortisol product is optional...depends on your goals.
That's the one, Diesel Test Hardcore. I didn't know that you have to taper down the 6-oxo doses, I didn't do that during last time. Why is that and do I also have to taper down the Hardcore doses?

Thanks for the tips!

PS I have also updated my CP, being European, I didn't noticed that the units were lbs instead of kg :)

fresh08

fresh08

Awards
even if that's kg, that's kinda low for his height!
Hi Jakellpet, I was thinking in kgs instead of lbs... Changed it now. But 83kg/182lbs isn't too low for 6.4f (195 cm) is it? My diet is quite alright, with lots of fresh vegs and fruit, chicken, fish and protein shakes. Enough wholemeal carbs. And the occasional splash out on chocolate and greasy take away food :) I definitely don't go through life being hungry....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

Last autumn I did an IBE epistane (pulsing) cycle for 8 weeks with a PCT of 3 weeks based on 6-OXO and AN Drive. I was quite impressed by the results of the 6-OXO (I kept getting bigger AND leaner during my PCT).

I am now thinking of having a mild cycle after the holidays. I don't want to do another epistane cycle already, so I thought having a 4 to 6 week cycle with just 6-OXO as AI and eg Diesel Extreme as a test booster. Perhaps also a cortisol blocker to get leaner (although Diesel Extreme should already act as a cortisol blocker).

Would this work?
It would work quite well- DTH is a great product- but if 6-OXO plus Drive worked really well for you- why not try that combo again, along with the DTH? Drive boosts free testosterone quite effectively, and also reduces fat mass while increasing LBM:

Obes Res. 2005 Aug;13(8):1335-43.
Body composition and hormonal adaptations associated with forskolin consumption in overweight and obese men.
Godard MP, Johnson BA, Richmond SR.

University of Kansas, Department of Health, Sport and Exercise Sciences, Applied Physiology Laboratory, Lawrence, KS 66045, USA. [email protected]

OBJECTIVE: This study examined the effect of forskolin on body composition, testosterone, metabolic rate, and blood pressure in overweight and obese (BMI > or = 26 kg/m(2)) men. RESEARCH METHODS AND PROCEDURE: Thirty subjects (forskolin, n = 15; placebo, n = 15) were studied in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study for 12 weeks. RESULTS: Forskolin was shown to elicit favorable changes in body composition by significantly decreasing body fat percentage (BF%) and fat mass (FM) as determined by DXA compared with the placebo group (p < or = 0.05). Additionally, forskolin administration resulted in a change in bone mass for the 12-week trial compared with the placebo group (p < or = 0.05). There was a trend toward a significant increase for lean body mass in the forskolin group compared with the placebo group (p = 0.097). Serum free testosterone levels were significantly increased in the forskolin group compared with the placebo group (p < or = 0.05). The actual change in serum total testosterone concentration was not significantly different among groups, but it increased 16.77 +/- 33.77% in the forskolin group compared with a decrease of 1.08 +/- 18.35% in the placebo group. DISCUSSION: Oral ingestion of forskolin (250 mg of 10% forskolin extract twice a day) for a 12-week period was shown to favorably alter body composition while concurrently increasing bone mass and serum free testosterone levels in overweight and obese men. The results indicate that forskolin is a possible therapeutic agent for the management and treatment of obesity.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
That's the one, Diesel Test Hardcore. I didn't know that you have to taper down the 6-oxo doses, I didn't do that during last time. Why is that and do I also have to taper down the Hardcore doses?

Thanks for the tips!

PS I have also updated my CP, being European, I didn't noticed that the units were lbs instead of kg :)

i ran two bottles of DTHC back two back at 6 caps aday and u dont need to taper down your dose at the end. the AIs in it r very weak

fresh08

fresh08

Awards
It would work quite well- DTH is a great product- but if 6-OXO plus Drive worked really well for you- why not try that combo again, along with the DTH?
Not a bad idea actually, but do I need all three? Doesn't AN Drive roughly do the same as DTH?

I checked the price for AN Drive at my online retailer and they replace AN Drive by AI Stoked. Is that a good like-for-like replacement? Anybody got any experience with both? Also, Stoked already tempers Estrogen, so does that mean that I would not need 6-OXO anymore?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 12
Supplements 5
Anabolics 33
Anabolics 40