What is the most legit way to get supps on a plane?
- 12-18-2008, 10:57 AM
- 12-18-2008, 12:03 PM
mail it ot the location you are going to. It will appear a few days after you reach your destination.
- 12-18-2008, 01:07 PM
as long as the supplements are legal in the place you are coming from and going to, don't worry about. to reduce any risk of being hassled put them in your checked luggage. the burden of proof is on the airlines - they must show that your pills are illegal. if they aren't then you have nothing to worry about.
if you are still concerned do what another poster suggested - call the airlines and ask.
12-18-2008, 07:10 PM
12-18-2008, 08:30 PM
12-19-2008, 02:25 PM
12-19-2008, 02:39 PM
For liquids, empty out and clean a sunscreen container, for pills, multi vitamin containers, or just vitamin containers of a singular quality, and a suitcase.
12-19-2008, 02:40 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By 808rebel in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-11-2011, 07:31 AM
- By bowhunter28 in forum SupplementsReplies: 34Last Post: 04-04-2011, 10:42 AM
- By biggfly in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-24-2010, 12:20 AM
- By javry in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 04-21-2009, 03:21 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2003, 01:19 PM