Awards
Are they the same? Which is more potent...thanx

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established

J Brawlic

Awards
Powerfull cost twice as much. Which gives you the better boner boost, rather better hgh and sleep?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PowerFULL contains Mucuna Pruriens L., not Muira Puama, guys. Different MP! [PowerFULL used to, though!]

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
thanks for clearing that up mullet and mass. wouldn't powerFULL or 1-carboxy still be effective in what he is looking for, a "boner boost"?

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Mullet will probably go more into detail, but in short, yes, either could help as a "boner boost." Powerfull probably moreso than 1-c due to the added PureSap.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Mullet will probably go more into detail, but in short, yes, either could help as a "boner boost." Powerfull probably moreso than 1-c due to the added PureSap.
thanks. yeah thats exactly what i was thinking. to a lesser extent,
Mucuna Pruriens could probably help.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. Mucuna [as a function of L-DOPA] has the ability to increase Testosterone via PRL [prolactin] inhibition. There have been various clinical trials using L-DOPA which demonstrate as such. Mucuna also exhibits independent aphrodisiacal [real word, I swear] capabilities - exhibiting such capacities in both human and rat trials.

As Mass_69 pointed out, the PureSAP component may assist in raising libido as well.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
PowerFULL contains Mucuna Pruriens L., not Muira Puama, guys. Different MP! [PowerFULL used to, though!]
I thought the 1-C was from mucuna and the PurSap was from Muira Puama. But if Powerful no longer contains Muira, where does the Pursap come from now?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
supposedly theyre coming out with bulk supersap, to go along with bulk carboxy

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought the 1-C was from mucuna and the PurSap was from Muira Puama. But if Powerful no longer contains Muira, where does the Pursap come from now?
Chlorophytum Colosum.,

mark831

Awards
Sorry to hi-jack.......

Just researching for an Mdrol cycle in the new year and was going to get Powerfull to help prevent Prolactin build up (Never had gyno but dont want to start!!)...........From researching, POWEFULL stops the build up of Prolactin.

I am only pulsing, but still have prover PCT inluding Nolva, Trione, anti cort and test booster.

My question is...

Will muira puama or 1-carboxy or bulk L-Dopa (From Nutraplanet) help with PROLACTIN in the same way Powerfull is meant to?? Or is there anything else that would be more suitable??

Just trying to save myself a bit of cash!!

Many thanks...........

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hi-jack.......

Just researching for an Mdrol cycle in the new year and was going to get Powerfull to help prevent Prolactin build up (Never had gyno but dont want to start!!)...........From researching, POWEFULL stops the build up of Prolactin.

I am only pulsing, but still have prover PCT inluding Nolva, Trione, anti cort and test booster.

My question is...

Will muira puama or 1-carboxy or bulk L-Dopa (From Nutraplanet) help with PROLACTIN in the same way Powerfull is meant to?? Or is there anything else that would be more suitable??

Just trying to save myself a bit of cash!!

Many thanks...........
1-carboxy would indeed help with the prolactin issues. stack it with a little P-5-P for added protection. google P-5-P if your not sure what it is. good luck

mark831

Awards
1-carboxy would indeed help with the prolactin issues. stack it with a little P-5-P for added protection. google P-5-P if your not sure what it is. good luck
Thanks brother......... Good to know

J Brawlic

Awards
I took 1-C three times already and it does nothing. Np's muira Puama floods blood in my unit and makes me relaxed and drowsy; never tried Powerfull yet.

romanreid

Awards
Ok so let me ask you this I have an old bottle of the muira 12:1 full to the brim cauz when I bought it I was thinking for some odd reason it would be a good substitute for Bulk Powerfull which was by far the greatest Supp. I ever tried (but in stead it tasted like -ss and didnt make me feel anything like bulk powerfull), but since I hear the 1-carboxy has nearly Identical L dopa / HGH properties as a old bulkpowerfull (great sleep and recovery with healther skin, heck I even think it cause me to grow longer hair on my arms and the mood enhancing qualities for me where usupassed) I loaded up on the 1-c and ordered a capping kit which should arrive tomorrow. So my question is should I cap up the muira 12:1 and take 1.5 grams with breakfast and before workout for a lil test boost and dose the 1-C like I did the bulkpowerfull on an empty stomach 1.6-3.2 grams a night for sleep and well being? Or just scrap the Muira all together and stick to the 1-C only, Also I am taking activate Xtreme on workout days only cause everyday twice a day I was running into some serious aggression issues at work. Overall goals gain strength stay lean and get some good sleep since Im going back to dayshift from nights and my wife is having a new baby, any thoughts would help

Thanks Grace and Peace

Roman

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Are they the same? Which is more potent...thanx
You are close to my new stack. NP muira puma plus NP yohimbe plus a half can of green mag. Mix it up and I take 1/4 tsp 6 times a day. I LIKE it very much