A-atp?

dfernandez475

Awards
Has anybody heard of this product, A-ATP? I've always wanted to take something that boosts acetylcholine but most of the products that claim to do this just have caffeine. I'm tired of getting burned by products that don't do anything. Has anyone tried this or know of it?

The site is A-ATP.com

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just looks like a over priced pre workout product bro.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
flight's right, way overpriced preworkout sup

dfernandez475

Awards
why is it overpriced? i've seen other pre-workout supps at about the same or more... you have any recommendations?

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody heard of this product, A-ATP? I've always wanted to take something that boosts acetylcholine but most of the products that claim to do this just have caffeine. I'm tired of getting burned by products that don't do anything. Has anyone tried this or know of it?

The site is A-ATP.com
not sure what supps you have looked at, but none that I am aware of that specifically address acetylcholine production have caffeine. you can supplement with PS, DMAE, Tyrosine or Choline Bitartrate. From a product perspective, try BodyQuick, iPower or NosEther.

dfernandez475

Awards
not sure what supps you have looked at, but none that I am aware of that specifically address acetylcholine production have caffeine. you can supplement with PS, DMAE, Tyrosine or Choline Bitartrate. From a product perspective, try BodyQuick, iPower or NosEther.
Thank you. I actually got interested in acetylcholine because of bodyquick, but everyone i know who takes it says it used to be awesome, but now it's no good. This product seems to have higher doses of the PS, DMAE, Choline.... but I still like to here from others before I actually buy it.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
RPM and Drive are both good pre-workout supps

dfernandez475

Awards
thanks rxp1997, I'll check those out. I actually got some free samples not too long ago of the A-ATP from a store here in Miami. I have ME Sq tomorrow so I'm gonna try it out.

Thanks again guys.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
u_e_s_i Supplements 4
Supplements 72
Supplements 10
Evomuse 0
thebigt Supplements 0