Best Bulk Powder For Increasing Test?

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
i was looking at a couple different bulk powders and ran into the Nettle Root (divanil), 1-C (or bulk powerfull), and Muira Puama (seems to be used for libido) or any others im missing. Currently taking powerfull right now, but cant afford the cost. just wondering what product is effective, and helps promote strength, power, recovery etc. comparable to what you would get with a normal natural test booster on the market. Thanks for the help!

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
All three! But if not, run you some icaarin and divanil.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
what specifically do those four compounds do?

is the 1-C used for sleep/gh boosting effects?

is the divanil a boost in free test?

is the muira Puama for increased libido?

icariin= healthy sexual activity, optimizing testosterone levels, and promoting an overall sense of well being?

what would be the best combo? or best stand alone bulk product? also what would be the dosing/cycling scheme? thanks for you help!

manimalia, you think divanil and icariin is the best combo?

Eagleman003

Awards
go get some good creatine and eat more.

Testosterone isn't that anabolic in our bodies when we increase it l ---- l that much by wasting money on these products.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
been doing that for awhile now, and i agree it's the best route. just wondering what other peoples thoughts were out there. thanks for the response!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
i have some Coleius Forskholii waiting to be run, i dont know how to spell that either.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
Ways that Coleus Forskohlii can enhance Muscle Gain & Recovery:

Lower blood pressure and decrease muscle spasms

Ways that Coleus Forskohlii can enhance Fat Loss:

Promote fat loss by theoretically influencing an enzyme that regulates fat burning
Increase thyroid hormone production and release, thereby increasing metabolism

sounds good! were you using it for fat loss? or muscle gain? or both?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was looking at a couple different bulk powders and ran into the Nettle Root (divanil), 1-C (or bulk powerfull), and Muira Puama (seems to be used for libido) or any others im missing. Currently taking powerfull right now, but cant afford the cost. just wondering what product is effective, and helps promote strength, power, recovery etc. comparable to what you would get with a normal natural test booster on the market. Thanks for the help!
They are all good products.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
tripdog if you were to recommend one, which would it be?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not bulk but, DS Activate Extreme has all those in it. ^ caps e/d had me feeling randy...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bulk nettle root, icariin for sure!

1-c is so cheap right now that I don't know how you could turn it down!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
go get some good creatine and eat more.

Testosterone isn't that anabolic in our bodies when we increase it l ---- l that much by wasting money on these products.
it is when u use divanil and allow it to say free instead of binding.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
cheapest and most effective bulk powder in my opinion is 6-oxo. and watch our for forskolin been known to give people some stomach issues

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Save yourself time and money and just get a bottle of Diesel Test hardcore.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
not to sound gay or anything but if thats u in ur pic how do u only weigh 180lbs?
Ummm not sure man, I always stay very low bodyfat, so I assume that plays a part. I have a small waist also, so my frame isnt that big.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Ways that Coleus Forskohlii can enhance Muscle Gain & Recovery:

Lower blood pressure and decrease muscle spasms

Ways that Coleus Forskohlii can enhance Fat Loss:

Promote fat loss by theoretically influencing an enzyme that regulates fat burning
Increase thyroid hormone production and release, thereby increasing metabolism

sounds good! were you using it for fat loss? or muscle gain? or both?
haha i dont know yet. just goin to dose and eat n see how it goes

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No one mentioned Long Jack.
Havent tried it personally, but i think its one of the few actually proven to boost test.

Plus Get Diesel includes Long Jack in a lot of their products, and you know get diesel's products work great.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Save yourself time and money and just get a bottle of Diesel Test hardcore.
Definately, but i think Divanyl and a L-dopa product would be a great addition to Diesel Test Hardcore.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definately, but i think Divanyl and a L-dopa product would be a great addition to Diesel Test Hardcore.
Diesel Test Hardcore contains mucuna pruriens, a direct precursor of the neurotransmitter dopamine