Help me bring de "boys" back ! ZMA?

txwakeskater

Awards
My CC is outa commision right now, so I cant order 6 oxo. Im wondering if ZMA and flax will work along with th rest of my trib? I want too bring the boysback as quick aspossible so I can start my next cycle soon. Thanks... :p

txwakeskater

Awards
Let me rephrase that. What did yall use before 6 oxo? And can i get it at my local supp store?

Last edited:
pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've always used Nolvadex.

I would pick up some Vitex, take 4 tblsspoons of flax a day, the ZMA and trib is also good to boost test.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
TX..do I really even need to say what to use???

Hint: it begins with an "F" and ends with "uzu"

hit that up about 6 caps/day for the duration of the bottle and the boys should be bouncin' like never before ;)

LG. :cool:

txwakeskater

Awards
LG.. Thanks bro. I know you have told me many times about the F too the uzu. :D

Buck

Awards
If you are going for ZMA, just buy some Zinc and Magnesium Asparate separately. It is loads cheaper than buying ZMA.

I got 100mg Zinc(100qty) and 300mg Magnesium(180qty) for around $10 US at WalMart. If you don't have a WalMart nearby then any local drug store should carry it pretty cheap.

I was taking ZMA HP from EAS and this is 1 less pill and a lot cheaper than ZMA HP and has all the Zinc and Magnesium Asparate you need.

Sean

Awards
Tamoxifen citrate is much cheaper than 6-oxo, and much more effective. Prescription, although you should be able to get it from some online sources.

Dr of Golf

Awards
If you are going for ZMA, just buy some Zinc and Magnesium Asparate separately. It is loads cheaper than buying ZMA.

I got 100mg Zinc(100qty) and 300mg Magnesium(180qty) for around $10 US at WalMart. If you don't have a WalMart nearby then any local drug store should carry it pretty cheap.

Don't forget to add your B-6 :D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Buck

I was taking ZMA HP from EAS and this is 1 less pill and a lot cheaper than ZMA HP and has all the Zinc and Magnesium Asparate you need.
Excellent thread by K over at BB.com in regards to this:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17417