Creatine Gluconate???

Titanium

Awards
How does Creatine Gluconate compare to Creatine Monohydrate? Does it absorb better being bonded to glucose? If it does would you need to take less? It seems to be the new hi-tech creatine in some newer creatine products (ie Size On, No-Shotgun v3....) I will not buy that expensive stuff but Nutra Planet has some bulk.

anadrol75

Awards
I like the gluconate myself. I can "feel it a little more than mono. Everybody is different though. It's worth a try.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
some believe you will see more strength with gluconate as compared to straight creatine monohydrate. In my opinion it is all in the eye of the beholder

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really enjoyed Gluc better than Mono though both worked good for me. I took it pre- and post wo and had great pumps on it with little water retention.

anadrol75

Awards
I want to say I took 1 tsp. per day. I don't think it needs a loading dose like monohydrate. Hopefully this helps. I tried all the expensive brands, caps and powders. I liked gluconate powder from Nutraplanet. I also got a good response from Cre-Ethyl Thunder by Omega. Good stuff too.Those are 240 caps per bottle I think for like $25. Size On was by far the worst stuff I tried. Expensive as hell and gives a very unplesant aftertaste.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
some believe you will see more strength with gluconate as compared to straight creatine monohydrate. In my opinion it is all in the eye of the beholder
Thank you very much for your non-scientific contribution Tex ;)