GH booster

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. GH booster


    Hello everyone!

    From all the GH boosters out there, which substance(s) has the strongest scientific evidence to support it's effectiveness?
    Someone whom has experience on those substance(s) speak up!

    Cheers!


  2. ive done a bit of research on these types of supps. there is some scientific evidence that large doses of L arginine and L orthinine may help boost gh, and these are almost always the main ingridients in gh secretagogue type products, along with a few herbs; maca.

    these amino acids may have some impact on increasing gh, but there are simpler ways that you can increase your body's own gh production that are free; for the most part. do some research on this, search google, there is some info out there that is not tainted by marketing ploys and focuses on nothing more than scientific evidence. Sleep is the most important thing to focus on if you want to raise gh production, then omit the consumption of sugary, starchy foods within a few hours of bedtime. high blood sugar levels do not favor GH production. that is a very good approach and you should focus on doing these things before buying more supps.

    i really believe that sleep=training=diet meaning that these things are equally important.

    anything that can enhance your quality of sleep is good for gh production, try melatonin, and get your sleep cycle as consistant as you can, ie. go to sleep and wake up at the same time every day. also, remember that pre bedtime alcohol will Kill your gh production.
    •   
       


  3. Arginine and melatonin are the best that I know of.

  4. GABA/L-Dopa/Arginine/Melatonin are the ones i know and love. Most are better before bet as thats when the most GH tends to be released. Deeper REM ccle sleep more GH output also.
    Goodluck and enjoy. I realy liked SomnidrenGH by Millenium. Otherwise i buy the bulk stuff off Nutra i listed above.

  5. yah dont wanna hijack or nothin, but if a doctor gives you a sleep medicine (clonidine) to hep with regular sleep patterns and give you deeper sleep, will that help GH??
    i know its a stupid question but, if it "knocks" you out will it still be REM sleep?
    •   
       


  6. Is USP Labs: PowerFULL a good product?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by EatMeat View Post
    ive done a bit of research on these types of supps. there is some scientific evidence that large doses of L arginine and L orthinine may help boost gh, and these are almost always the main ingridients in gh secretagogue type products, along with a few herbs; maca.

    these amino acids may have some impact on increasing gh, but there are simpler ways that you can increase your body's own gh production that are free; for the most part. do some research on this, search google, there is some info out there that is not tainted by marketing ploys and focuses on nothing more than scientific evidence. Sleep is the most important thing to focus on if you want to raise gh production, then omit the consumption of sugary, starchy foods within a few hours of bedtime. high blood sugar levels do not favor GH production. that is a very good approach and you should focus on doing these things before buying more supps.

    i really believe that sleep=training=diet meaning that these things are equally important.

    anything that can enhance your quality of sleep is good for gh production, try melatonin, and get your sleep cycle as consistant as you can, ie. go to sleep and wake up at the same time every day. also, remember that pre bedtime alcohol will Kill your gh production.
    Solid advice...

    1) Deep restful sleep 2) heavy compound lifts (especially squats) 3) supplementation/diet (which has minimal effect). There are a few compounds that may promote GH release slightly but the majority of "GH Boosters" are bunk.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    Is USP Labs: PowerFULL a good product?
    I took it not too long ago. just the a sample pack with 10 caps. I took 2 a night for 5 straight days. during the 3rd day my libido was really high. then the 4th and the 5th. More than the previous couple months. I tried figuring out what supplement i was taking could have caused this. or maybe just my workout that changed up. the only thing I could think out was powerfull. that's the only thing close that could have been it. I felt good in the AM plus libido was really noticable. Just what i noticed about it in 5days. maybe just placebo but something happened.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    I took it not too long ago. just the a sample pack with 10 caps. I took 2 a night for 5 straight days. during the 3rd day my libido was really high. then the 4th and the 5th. More than the previous couple months. I tried figuring out what supplement i was taking could have caused this. or maybe just my workout that changed up. the only thing I could think out was powerfull. that's the only thing close that could have been it. I felt good in the AM plus libido was really noticable. Just what i noticed about it in 5days. maybe just placebo but something happened.
    The "PureSap" (Extracted Sapogenins from Chlorophytum Borivillanum, velvet bean) in PowerFull became known for this effect on libido. The Chlorophytum has historically been used in India as a Aphrodisiac and libido enhancing tonic. USPLabs are actually marketing a new PureSap based spin-off for well-being/sex drive now as well. I think that is what was causing your libido increase. Hey, at least it did something! I'm genuinely impressed.

    Chlorophytum Borivillanum, undergo enzymatic conversion of the Testes in order to produce Testoserone. It is thought this action is possible via the incredibly similar structure of Stigmasterol to Testerone. Further, the other sapogenins found in C.B., have been found to bind directly to AR without exerting intrinsic action at the receptor site – that is, while the compounds bind and therefore increases steroidal mRNA expression, and thereby increase protein synthesis and muscle mass, they do not modulate negative feeback loops. The limited clinical data reflects only increases, and not decreases, to endogenous Testosterone production from C.B. <-- This is a VERY favorable (and probably biased) write-up by USPLabs itself btw.

    While indeed novel, the literature is pretty sparse and therefor unproven. Any real benefit to testosterone increase or protein synthesis is probably so low that its negligible in the real world (as with most of these "rare" herbs and extracts).
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  10. I LOVE USPLabs PowerFULL.
    I'm Back...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    Is USP Labs: PowerFULL a good product?
    Its a very good product and it works extremely well. I have probably used 20+ bottles since the release. I have tried others, but just always came back.

  12. I really am consisering using it during an upcoming pct! I was pleased with the 5 day results! I'm a pretty honest guy when it comes to supps and I do like jacked by them. Powerfull. And super cissus I'm on now. Still under review of that! Anabolic pump you rally need 2 bottles for it!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    yah dont wanna hijack or nothin, but if a doctor gives you a sleep medicine (clonidine) to hep with regular sleep patterns and give you deeper sleep, will that help GH??
    i know its a stupid question but, if it "knocks" you out will it still be REM sleep?
    Clonidine is supposed to be a powerful GH booster.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    Solid advice...

    1) Deep restful sleep 2) heavy compound lifts (especially squats) 3) supplementation/diet (which has minimal effect). There are a few compounds that may promote GH release slightly but the majority of "GH Boosters" are bunk.
    explain? The ones that claim oral bioavailability of compounds like GHRP2/6 are but regualr supss sre not. Especially GABA which is a neurotransmitter/Amino.
    I have been on long enough cocktail runs of GH prebed boosters and i can notice a difference for sure after a bit. Sleep obviously better. I wake up feeling more full more times than not. At one point i felt achy hands and feet which tends to be a sign of GH output.
    Just curious as to what you meant by your statement.

  15. LGm Sciences I-GH-1 and USP PowerFULL are my current favorites.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    explain? The ones that claim oral bioavailability of compounds like GHRP2/6 are but regualr supss sre not. Especially GABA which is a neurotransmitter/Amino.
    I have been on long enough cocktail runs of GH prebed boosters and i can notice a difference for sure after a bit. Sleep obviously better. I wake up feeling more full more times than not. At one point i felt achy hands and feet which tends to be a sign of GH output.
    Just curious as to what you meant by your statement.
    so can you remember the mix that cause you those effects? 'cause even though they are unpleasent effects (i'm talking about the achyness you've said you felt) they realy are a great and an extreme exemple of the GH boosting effect.
    so I found by your statements that i can say that PowerFULL is considered a proven GH booster, so PowerFULL is a must try then

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    so can you remember the mix that cause you those effects? 'cause even though they are unpleasent effects (i'm talking about the achyness you've said you felt) they realy are a great and an extreme exemple of the GH boosting effect.
    so I found by your statements that i can say that PowerFULL is considered a proven GH booster, so PowerFULL is a must try then

    It was from about month-2 use of 5on 2 off days of
    4g GABA
    1.5-3g Melatonin
    400mg - L-dopa
    Sometimes Valerian but that was not proven to boost GH just relax you.
    I never used Powerfull because i love how GABA makes me feel, the "flush" and i just would rather pay about the same or a bit more for a longer run of it.

    PowerFULL is said to have more effects than just GH/night sleep though.

  18. GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 are legal............you just have to pin yourself eachday

  19. Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 are legal............you just have to pin yourself eachday
    they are for research. There are products out that claim oral bioavailabilty and there it but the conversion and loss % are garbage.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    so can you remember the mix that cause you those effects? 'cause even though they are unpleasent effects (i'm talking about the achyness you've said you felt) they realy are a great and an extreme exemple of the GH boosting effect.
    so I found by your statements that i can say that PowerFULL is considered a proven GH booster, so PowerFULL is a must try then
    This makes no sense. Furthermore, PowerFULL is NOT a PROVEN GH booster. And if a claim of "GH booster" was ever made, I'd call it misleading.

  21. yes they are for research, and you inject it subcutaneously or intramuscular.....however those are proven to raise GH over time.answering the OPs question that that is an option....if you would like to know more visit the "IGF-1/GH" section of the forum....and i agree, bioavalibility is terrible

  22. PowerFULL can DOUBLE your natural human growth hormone production. Here are the studies:

    Lin T, Tucci JR. Provocative tests of growth-hormone release. A comparison of results with seven stimuli. Ann Intern Med. 1974 Apr;80(4):464-9

    Greenspan, S. et al (1991) “Dopaminergic regulation of gonadotropin and thyrotropin hormone secretion is altered with age” Horm Res 36:41-46.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dexterium View Post
    PowerFULL can DOUBLE your natural human growth hormone production. Here are the studies:

    Lin T, Tucci JR. Provocative tests of growth-hormone release. A comparison of results with seven stimuli. Ann Intern Med. 1974 Apr;80(4):464-9

    Greenspan, S. et al (1991) “Dopaminergic regulation of gonadotropin and thyrotropin hormone secretion is altered with age” Horm Res 36:41-46.
    I will read those and get back to you. I will tell you that if peak GH values are used vs. AUC, it's not helpful. GH is a long-term substance. It has to be elevated above baseline for extended periods of time to be useful. A 100% increase based on a peak reading, which returns to baseline shortly after, isn't helpful to a BBer.

    The analogy in performance auto parts is that between a supercharger and a nitrous kit for a endurance race. If you're in a long distance race, the supercharger will provide a significant, long-term HP increase. The nitrous kit will only provide short bursts which, in the long-term, isn't what the driver needs.

    I will not comment further until I read the two articles.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    yes they are for research, and you inject it subcutaneously or intramuscular.....however those are proven to raise GH over time.answering the OPs question that that is an option....if you would like to know more visit the "IGF-1/GH" section of the forum....and i agree, bioavalibility is terrible
    trust me im there and have been for awhile. Im still learnign alot, but i think the OP was looking more for OTC supp.

  25. Melatonin, Tyrosine, L-dopa

    GABA doesnt cross the blood brain barrier, no GH increase, just relaxation and better sleep.
    Remember why you started.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test / GH boosters medical tests?
    By BoyFromAus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 01:57 AM
  2. GH Boosters
    By bigironkiller in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 12:37 AM
  3. Can GH boosters thicken bones?
    By BoyFromAus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 11:40 PM
  4. What is the best GH Booster??
    By MaxGolf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 04:23 PM
  5. Melatonin: GH Booster?
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2003, 04:28 PM
Log in
Log in