Someone Please (Advice Needed)

pjp08004

Awards
I am 24 years old and I have been going to the gym for approximately 5 years and have never taken a supplement so I need advice. I am posting this message on behalf of my brother who is 21 years old. He has little experience at the gym however he is thinking about experimenting with different supplements. I have tried to talk him out of it and sticking to the basics first but he refuses, saying that he wants to take m-drol which is ridiculous for a beginner at the gym. Just a background, he has a bit of a gut that he is having alot of trouble loosing as he already is on a diet and running everyday and he wants to gain muscle fast. I was thinking of suggesting him to go on a cycle of H-Drol stacked with Lean FX. Any thoughts on that? I know its not the best thing for someone like that to take but I figured its better than anything like M-Drol.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to be a d*ck dude, but you need to slap your bro across the head...hard...and tell him to come to AnabolicMinds and read, read some more, work out, eat, then read some more. There are few things out there (that are safe anyways) that are going to help him lost the gut and put on muscle "fast" like you said. It takes time and a great deal of dedication. If he doesn't have that dedication, and a thorough understanding of the basics, then he should be NOWHERE near M-drol.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Tell your bro NOT to take a prohormone with only little experience at the gym. However, he can take the Lean FX to help with the fat reduction.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
if you can't change his mind, hdrol or havoc/epi or dienedrone will help him loose fat while putting on some muscle. though as you already know, for a beginner, it really is a waste of a good product.

from the natural gains standpoint, as well as risk/reward of any PH, he really should try to hit some level of genetic potential before cycling. also from a dietary standpoint, it will be hell to keep those gains, if he doesn't have a solid diet in place. IMO.

i'd stick with protein, and leviathan reloaded. total body routine, no breaks, no rest, 3x per week on a lower carb diet with only slow digesting carbs ingested. when he looses some of that gut, he will experience much better gains from any prohormone or AAS.

pjp08004

Awards
Thanks for the advice, believe me I've tried so hard to talk him out of it but he insists on taking something to "speed up" the process. I would be going to train him at the gym but what would be the effects of him taking something like a pro hormone?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice, believe me I've tried so hard to talk him out of it but he insists on taking something to "speed up" the process. I would be going to train him at the gym but what would be the effects of him taking something like a pro hormone?
substandard gains, and a devil of a time maintaining those substandard gains in PCT. if you can't get close to where you want to be from a diet, and he uses something to get him closer - hdrol/epi/havoc/dienedrone whatever, what will he use in PCT to keep those gains, or keep that bodyfat low?

again, basics IMO will do him much better.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
If you don't already know yourself, then obviously it is not a good idea for him to be doing it. You both need to learn more about diet, training, and supplements. Do some of your own legwork and allow yourselves a lot of time to see changes.

pjp08004

Awards
Hmm thats a good point, I wasn't really sure if he needed to go on a PCT after something like H-drol?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Hmm thats a good point, I wasn't really sure if he needed to go on a PCT after something like H-drol?
you're kidding right?

okay, all prohormones will alter your test levels, some more than others. from that standpoint, H-drol requires a much lighter PCT than most. a less severe PCT does not mean no PCT.

pjp08004

Awards
so how about something like Lean FX? That seems to be the best suggestion out there...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
yes. lean FX , DCP, leviathan reloaded . all of those (not at the same time) will help him to loose some belly fat. less belly fat = higher growth hormone and higher testosterone output.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
yes. lean FX , DCP, leviathan reloaded . all of those (not at the same time) will help him to loose some belly fat. less belly fat = higher growth hormone and higher testosterone output.

Exactly right

DPC w/ Leviathan Reloaded is an AWESOME stack. :thumbsup:

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
are u aware of the fact that prohormones(most cases) equel steroids... support supps, and PCT is ALWAYS a must for the use of any steroid...

JJC

Awards
  • Established
It seems like you don't even know what Lean FX is and are just content on buying it because someone suggested it. If that is the case, you really need to do research on A LOT of things.

The way it should work is that you do your research (on diet, training, supplements), figure out your goals, and once you learn how supps work, choose a supplement that fits your goals. Don't just pick one, maybe learn about it, and then take it just because someone suggested that first.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
even if he uses a ph/ps he still wont get teh results he wants from one single cycle. it gonna take several. so in reality there is no speedy form of recomp with busting your ass and being patient. tell him to get his lazy ass on the treadmill twice a day (mornings and nights) that will rip the fat off him.

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
you have to be careful with AAS and ph when it comes to someone with a higher amount of body fat, because it increases the possiblity of aromatization much higher, so he needs to focus on diet and excersize before he messes with anything. And FYI, USP Labs Recreate is a great fat loss product.