has anyone gotten their jacked yet?

1. has anyone gotten their jacked yet?

I ordered mine the day it was offered to the inner circle (ordered 3) and still havent gotten it...is that normal or did somethin get effed up?

2. Quote Originally Posted by kilmann40 View Post
    I ordered mine the day it was offered to the inner circle (ordered 3) and still havent gotten it...is that normal or did somethin get effed up?

Mabey you got jacked-off!

3. i got mine like 3 days after I ordered. I ordered the first day.
    •   

4. and then he jizzed his pants

5. you should have gotten an order shipped email with a tracking number, follow the link and you'll know where its at! good luck (or you got jacked)

6. i got mine along time ago. but dont get too amped up about it. its not all that great. its more of an energy drink in my opinion, nothing more.
  7. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    i got mine along time ago. but dont get too amped up about it. its not all that great. its more of an energy drink in my opinion, nothing more.

It is about energy that being mental and muscular energy so you got it right.

8. Quote Originally Posted by wrkn4bigrmusles View Post
    and then he jizzed his pants
    Yesss hahahahah ive watched that like 100 times.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kilmann40;

They were shipped via USPS. Some received theirs yesterday. Give it another day or two. Thanks for your understanding.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

10. hopefully they accidentally shipped your package to me

Similar Forum Threads

1. WTB jacked...
    By mweaver84 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 01:52 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 03:03 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 02:08 PM